Enema and Suppository Forum
www.EnemaForum.com
www.EnemaAndSuppositoryForum.com

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: First Soapy Enema

Author:
Ricardo
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013, 10:11: pm

When did you get your first soapy enema ?
How did it feel?
Who gave it to you?
Bag or syringe?
What kind of soap?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: First Soapy Enema

Author:
David G
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 12:26: pm

Age 3 or 4
Horrible!
Our family doctor's wife (his nurse)
Bulb syringe
Don't know

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 12:45: pm

1.First soapy enema at 6 years old
2.To me it was very weird feeling
3.My mom give it to me laying bare bum over her lap
4.Mom used a two ounce rectal bulb syringe
5. Good ole standard ivory bar soap

Author:
Greg
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 28, 2013, 09:25: pm

Don't know when they started but they went all the way thru high school and part of my college freshman year. They were warm and the soapy water kinda burned in a good way. Mom gave the enemas with a red enema bag and long red hose with a black nozzle. They were given at the very first sign of constipation meaning you hadn't done a #2 in 2 days. They were given in the bathroom laying on a towel on your belly in the tub. The enema bag hung on a coat hanger from the towel rack with mom on her knees next to the tub doing the Honor's. The soap was usually ivory but one time mom ran out of ivory and she used Tide powder. That burned more but the results were incredible...whew I can still feel it today. Now I use castille soap in my enemas which I am getting ready for an enema tonite before bed after a big weekend of partying. Nothing brings you back to life like a series of enemas.

Author:
NYGil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 01:11: pm

1. I think I was about 4
2. I was very nervous. I still remember the feeling of the enema nozzle going in. Overall it was weird but I enjoyed it
3. My mother gave me the enema, on my bed on left side, knees drawn up to chest
4. She used a red, open top enema bag, red hose and black enema nozzle
5. I'm pretty sure it was ivory soap. She half filled the enema bag, then put the bar of soap in and rubbed it up and and down on the inner wall of the enema bag until it was soapy enough for her.

[> [> Subject: Re: First Soapy Enema

Author:
NYGil (a PS)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 31, 2013, 09:53: pm

Regarding the soap, mom used to say she used it to give me "added incentive" (!!) It was an enema...how much added incentive is needed??

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 05:35: pm

Like Greg I can't say as I remember when the enemas started but I do know that they continued all the way through high school and until I moved out on my own. A good soapy enema was my mom's favorite remedy for everything, were given with me laying on my left side on my bed with my left leg pulled up. She used her red closed top bag, red hose and black enema nozzle well coated with vaseline for our enemas, mine as well as hers. One bag of soapy water never seemed to produce the desired results so I always got two or three bagfuls of the soapsuds followed by at least one rinse enema.

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 29, 2013, 06:29: pm

1. I was no older than four.
2. I was very scared and I cried.
3. My mother gave me the enema, over her lap in the bathroom. She sat on the edge of the bathtub.
4. She used her folding syringe that had a black hose and black rectal tip. I got all my enemas from this bag until it wore out and was replaced by a red open top bag when I was around ten years old.
5. The soap solution was made using Ivory bar soap.

Author:
Ricardo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 30, 2013, 11:46: am

I was ten. Our family doctor made house calls and offered to give me an enema. My mother was busy so she nodded. It was with a syringe and an enamel wash basin full of hot water and 2 bars of soap floating about. The soap must have been ivory. It was the only soap we had at home.
It felt strange and teasingly pleasant during the first several minutes. The syringe took a long time to fill, so I had time to get used to the feeling of fullness which increased. The cramping started to get more pronounced and less comfortable. I started to ask to "go" by the third bulb. However 2 more bulbfulls were to be administered. It became very uncomfortable and I felt an urgent need to go.

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 02, 2013, 01:59: am

1. I was 23, in the hospital...and constipated after
surgery.

2. It was very uncomfortable. The water was also too hot,
and too much of it was going up my butt at once. I
thought I was going to explode before she pulled the
the nozzle out.

3. A female CNA in her mid to late 30s

4. She used a large clear bag(3qts?) with graduated lines
on the sides. At the end of the tubing, there was a
large white plastic nozzle. It was about 3/4" x 6", and
had 4 ridges running down the sides similar to a douche
tip, but there were two large holes at the end. It was
surprisingly comfortable when she inserted it, giving
it's large size.

5. The soap she emptied into the bag came out of a small
foil top container like coffee creamer. She emptied two
containers into the bag. I'm guessing it was castile.

Author:
Stephen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 04, 2013, 10:13: pm

When did you get your first soapy enema ? 4 or 5. I was sick and it followed a rectal temp
How did it feel? I remember feeling I have to go poop while the thermometer was in my bottom, but then when my mom took me into the bathroom and there was bowl of soapy water and bulb syringe sitting by the toilet I was scared.
Who gave it to you? Mom
Bag or syringe? bulb syringe
What kind of soap? white soap, mostly likely ivory.

Author:
Arnold
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 09, 2013, 09:46: am

1) Around age 4
2) I just remember hating the feeling (at that time)
3) Face down over mom's lap, butt raised high over her knee
4) 4 oz. pear-shaped bulb syringe
5) Yellow Dial bar soap

Author:
Cassie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013, 09:36: pm

1) 33
2) It was one of the most horrible and painful events in my life. It was given to me after getting and expelling 2 Dulcolax suppositories
3) a nurse
4) a plastic bucket filled to the brim and clear tubing
5) I guess castile . It was in a packet , she stirred it with a tongue depressor until white and foamy

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, June 10, 2013, 11:33: pm

1. A month before my 13th birthday, the day after my appendectomy
2. Heat, and pressure in my rectum as the water was blocked by hardened stool. When the water broke through the barrier, it went higher inside of me and relieved some of the rectal pressure. Enema was hard to take and hard to hold. Expulsion brought out numerous hard lumps. Anus burned afterwards, but rinse relieved it somewhat.
3. A pretty pediatrics nurse
4. From a bag, but I don't remember much about it
5. Whatever soap hospitals used in 1963

Author:
Will
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 01:40: am

I was about age 4 or 5.

I was having a fun time swinging on my swingset by the side of our home when my mother called me through and open window in the house and then led me quickly to the bathroom.

When I got there I saw a Red Bulb Syringe Enema sitting on the counter next to the sink which was filled with warm water. A bar of what must have been Ivory soap was floating around in the milky looking water.

I immediately panicked and started to resist in a big and boistrous way cus I knew whatever this was it wouldn't be a pleasant experience.

Being bigger and stronger than me she managed to quickly yank my little trousers and underpants down and left them hanging around my ankles as she hoisted me over her lap while sitting on the toilet seat lid.

By this time I was crying and full of fear and panic. I felt totally powerless and helpless to the inevitable fate of what was coming. I may have gotten an enema before this time and that's why I was so terrified, but this is the earliest experience I can remember.

With my butt feeling horribly exposed my last ditch effort to stop the incoming Enema was to clentch my little butt cheeks together with all my might.

It worked.

My mother was unable to get the greasy, long, black nozzle into my rectum.

She grew very frustrated. Suddenly she slapped hard several times my little muscle butt to try and get me to let go... but to no avail.

In desperation she called my dad for help. I knew this would end badly with my big daddy coming in on the scene.

He quickly came to my mom's rescue and was irrate at my bad behavior and realized how I had successfuly blocked the enema...but not for long, and with one strong shove pushed the slippery black nozzle past my clentched cheeks and squirted the soapy contents into my rectum with a very strong squeeze.

I was in shock! I realized I had lost the battle.

By this time I was screaming and crying and creating a scene the neighbors probably heard.

Having Opened me up my mother then commensed to a rhythmic filling and emptying of the Red Bulb Enema Syringe.

The sensations were odd, scary, wonderful and exciting all at once.

I was very stubborn as a boy and didn't like anything that had the power to make me do something against my will.

Enemas def had that Power.

And I knew it and so I hated them.

Later I learned to secretly love them.

Author:
Remembers
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 11, 2013, 10:54: am

1) Age4, about to turn 5 but may have had a few bulbs earlier in life.
2) A very scary and upsetting event, but very effective!
3) Mother and grandmother, on my back with legs pulled up and back.
4) Classic white metal enema can, brown/red hose and black nozzle.
5) Bar of Ivory, apparently swished in the can.

Author:
Dean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 10:53: am

When did you get your first soapy enema ? REally don't remember first one, or if I had gotten one at a very young age. but first one I remember is etched in memory, it was when I was about nine, Had had a cold during the winter, didn't go for a couple days, mom thought i "needed some help" on a Saturday afternoon so I would be well to go to school on Monday.

How did it feel? I was scared because I didn't even remember my previous enema ... or if I had ever had one.

Who gave it to you? Mom

Bag or syringe? Syringe

What kind of soap? Don't know.

But I can remember being naked, hands on the edge of the bathtub, mom inserting the syringe several times, then asking me to hold it as long as I could. She repeated the process several times ... I remember it stinging or burning each time ... then several more enemas she said to clean out the soap water.
I felt much better after an hour or so ... went back to playing.
And I went to school on monday feeling great.

Author:
Little Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 14, 2013, 06:34: am

Never - we always used chamomile tea enemas from the irrigator. Mom gave me the 1st when 1 was 4 or 5.

Author:
Michael
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, July 26, 2013, 12:07: pm

I always got warm soap suds enemas from my mom.Mom had a pink fuzzy fleecy blanket that she heated by draping the blanket over a hot radiator that was in the bathroom.Mom would drap the blanket over her lap and have me lay on her blanket covered lap and gave me an enema using her rde Davol enema bag.I got to love the smell and feel of the heated soft fuzzy blanket and the smell of Ivory soap and the rubber enema bag and the sent of mom as mom would tell me how good the enema was for me.I love moms enema bag enemas.

Author:
Harry H
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 03, 2013, 03:31: pm

My earlies soap suds enemas were given me by mom at about age 2 1/2 or three. I liked them more as I grew older. I was reminded of my early enemas yesterday as I looked through an old photo album. It was a family picture which included my mother & myself (age 2 1/2). At this age mom mixed Ivory soap in a bowel with warm water. She used a large bulb syringe.I would guess that the bulb held about 1/2 a pint. After she was happy with the temperature amount of soap in the water etc. she sat down on the closed toilet lid and put me over her knee (the picture showed her knees as well as her face & mine). It brought back memories of my early enema sessions. She placed the bowel on the floor within her easy reach. I layed across her knees as she filled the enema bulb (I remember hearing the noises that the big white bulb with black enema nozzle made as she repeatedly filled it with soapy water, inserted it into my rectum and gave it a gentle squize. I guess she refilled it four or five times as she filled my waiting rectum. I did not like the pain of the hard constipated lumps, I did not really like the enema but I liked the way it soften those hard lumps. This was my start with enema addiction. I came to love enemas more and more as the years went by.

Author:
jofesig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 05, 2013, 06:11: pm

an invitation I loved to hear: "...let's go up to mommy's bedroom and I'll give you a nice, hot soapy enema; it will make your tummy feel a lot better, honey..."

Author:
Clint
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 06, 2013, 09:00: pm

1. I was 26, being prepped for surgery.

2. I was embarrassed to no end. The insertion was comfortable, but the enema was very unpleasant and too hot. The soap was harsh coming back out.

3. A CNA named Emily....whom I graduated with in high school. That's why I was so embarrassed. She knows me real good now.

4. A clear disposable bag holding about 3qts. A rectal tube about the diameter of a sharpie pen was inserted almost 5 1/2".

5. A foil pouch containing a milky fluid was emptied into the bag. Emily said it would make me go faster. She wasn't lying.

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 07, 2013, 06:55: pm

How long ago was your hospital experience? Are enemas still given in hospitals as part or pre-op routine?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: First Soapy Enema

Author:
Clint
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 09, 2013, 11:49: pm

It was about 12 years ago. I was having knee surgery to correct an injury playing football in my high school years. I probably could've gotten by without getting an enema had it been a surgery where I wouldn't be confined to the bed. I had no idea a simple surgery would involve the indignity of a rectal intrusion, but it happened.
But yes, if there's a chance you'll be confined to a bed for a while, they'll give you an enema in the hospital these days.

[> Subject: Very Embarrassing, Clint

Author:
Barbara
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 08, 2013, 08:24: am

Clint, that must have been very embarrassing for you, having the enema administered by a girl you went to high school with. As you said, that's what made a big difference in that ordinary procedure which usually isn't so bad.

If it had to be done. almost everyone, including me, would prefer any procedure involving exposure to be carried out by a total stranger, not someone you know.

The only plus side for you was that she was not doing the
entire prep, which involves a lot more intimacy than that.

[> [> Subject: Re: Very Embarrassing, Clint

Author:
Clint
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 10, 2013, 12:08: am

It wasn't a fun experience. Had I met her on the street under different circumstances, we might have talked for an hour. But instead, I was laying on my side with my naked butt exposed, and I was too nervous to talk. She was cool about it, and she knew I was very shook up. She didn't waste no time either. The instant she stuck the catheter up my rear, she covered my backside with a sheet. The enema was difficult to hold. And I started cramping within 2 minutes because it was gushing in fast and hot. I took in a little better than half the bag, then I couldn't stand it any longer. She followed me to the commode and I almost had an accident when she pulled the tube back out. I don't want to have to go through that again. Hopefully, if I find myself in a similar situation, it will be in the hospital where my wife works as an RN. She could prep me and save me the humiliation.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.