VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Your Last Suppository

Author:
RJSchermer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, July 23, 2013, 01:45: am

Can anyone remember how old you were when you received your last suppository from mom (or dad or a parental guardian)? Thanks,
RJ

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Your Last Suppository

Author:
MT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 03:06: am

I was about six when they stopped. I guess I had become 'regular' and my mom didn't see any further need to give them to me.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Little Sarah
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 04:54: am

I got my last Mom-inserted suppoditory last winter whem I was sick.

Author:
jean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 09:40: am

i cannot remember but i do recognize your name from previous posts about businessmen who use them when they travel. do you still have to do that? i very rarely have to use them.

[> [> Subject: Re: Your Last Suppository

Author:
Sean
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 06:25: pm

The last suppository I got was a few years ago, in hospital.

I told the nurse after being in bed for several days that I could not have a BM. She suggested a Dulcolax suppository, si I said OK. A few minutes later she came back with a bedpan, rubber glove, and packette of K-Y and put them on the bed tablwe and left me to insert it.

An hour later, I was very, very sore behind and the bedpan was still empty. I rang for the nurse again and after a bit she gave me a Fleet.

Author:
kenw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 24, 2013, 02:58: pm

mom stopped giving them when I was 13 but they were around for me to give my self if needed after that. Qur family believed in enemas and suppositories. Basically if you got sick everything went in your butt: thermometers, enema pipes, suppositories.

Author:
Kniwm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 25, 2013, 02:50: am

I don't remember exactly but I was quite young (<5). I actually kinda wish they had not stopped so early.

Author:
A.P.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 30, 2013, 09:35: am

I believe my last suppositories was administered when I was 13.

I went to the seaside on vacation with my family and I wasn't able to have a bowel movement in a couple of days.
I remember that I was playing on the beach and my mother told me: "I just went to the drugstore and bought a glycerin suppositories jar: as soon as we get back to our hotel room, I'll give you one or two...".

I felt very embarassed, since I was playing with my siblings who immediately started to tease me, but I thought that mum was just kidding about the suppositories.

Although, when we came back from the beach, my swimsuit was quickly removed, I was told to lie on the bed and the suppositories jar actually appeared.

Since I was yelling and protesting, my father helped my mother: he pushed me over the bed on my back, then he forcedly raised my legs and held me in the diaper position, while mum inserted two suppositories in a row, pushing them inside my anus with her middle finger firmly stuck in my bottom, for the delight of both my older brother and my younger sister.

While I was crying in disgrace, I was forced to keep that embarassing position until the suppositories began to melt, then I was allowed to go to the bathroom...

One or two days later, my mother decided that I was in need of another "little help": since I had learned my lesson, I agreed to receive a suppository without making a fuss, so we went to the bathroom for having a little more privacy, I bent over mum knees and I was given what I think it was the last suppository of my childhood.

[> [> Subject: Re: Your Last Suppository

Author:
andre
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 01, 2013, 03:15: am

I was given my last medicated suppository when I was 17 1/2 y.o. by the neighbour (a nurse), more or less like yourself: legs up, middle finger deep into my anus kept for 2-3 minutes. I was naked from the waist down, so my erection was clearly visible and I was embarassed. her daughter was there and laughed. after few days of rts and suppositories I also got a cleansing enema

Author:
Homes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 05:57: am

With 13 years after an accident in the hospital from a nurse and 2 days later from my mom.

Author:
marc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 31, 2013, 07:55: pm

22 home from college ... really plugged up
Mom gave it to me I was bent over the tub
The suppository didn't work so you can guess what was next on moms agenda...soap and water enemas until I was totally empty. It was a long Night... my butt burned the next day from the soap so mom gave me a clear rinse enema that she wanted to give me the night before after all the other enemas but I told her I couldn't take another enema that night. After the rinse I went out drinking with my pal and brother. Of course my brother told Chris about my enema sessions. We all had a good laugh..I had the last laugh when mom gave brother brad a bunch of enemas Sunday afternnon before I left for campus.
After that mom didn't use suppositories any more...she went right for the enema bag.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.