Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Memories that stick out in your mind

Author:
Eric
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, August 30, 2013, 03:04: pm

What was the things that sticks out in your mind from childhood enemas that were given to you?

For me it was one the smell of soap and poop mixed together.

The next thing that I remember vividly was while sitting on the potty crying and losing the battle with the enema was seeing the enema tube covered with my poop on it. Then adding to the fact that I I lost of my butt was that my mom would tell me if you will not use the potty to poop in we will give you one of these again. Do you understand? I said yes still crying. If I catch you in a corner And not using the potty like a big boy does I will take you into the bathroom and I will give you one of these again pointing to the poop stained tube. I said yes. But I would not listen as enemas were part of my potty training. Today this would be considered child abuse. I did not see it like I was abused at all. It was part of potty training.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Memories that stick out in your mind

Author:
Av
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 08:03: am

What I remember vividly.
1). Yes, the soapy smell that gave me butterflies in my stomach knowing I was about to get an enema.
2). The memory of when the enema was given. It was usually given after my evening bath as I was still unclothed.
3). Those times when mom would find stained undees in the dirty clothes basket and be washing them out in the sink telling me I would be getting an enema soon.
4). Those moments when I was caught holding or straining sitting Indian style on the floor and mom would be going to make the enema solution to clean me out.
5). When I would be taking my evening bath and mom would come to the door and tell me to try to go potty as she would be making an enema if no results where found.
6). As I sitting on the potty, mom would enter with an 8oz light blue enema already filled and a mason jar filled with more of mom's home made family secret enema solution. She would place it on the sink and leave.
7). As I was sitting on the potty, I would be starring at the enema trying my best to relax and push to be able to go so I would not have to get an enema. I would imagine that enema smiling back at me knowing good and well it was going to find a home inside of me soon.
8). Mom coming in and lifting up off the potty, putting the lid down, sitting on top of it, I would start crying and begging her. She would lift me up over her knees and squeeze the first bulb into me as I tried to kick my legs and reach back to stop it.
9). My song was "get it out, I gotta go, I gotta go, get it out.
10) I remember laying over moms lap trying to hold the solution in knowing she would be giving me a second bulb.
11). I remember vividly mom refilling the bulb and hearing the slurpy sound as she would be scimming the top of the water to get more soapy solution into the enema.
12). I remember the times as I was older and was able to fight back a little that mom would call my two older brothers in to help hold me over her lap. One would hold my arms down so I would not be able to reach back, the other would hold my legs down so I would not be able to kick. Mom would have full access and how easily that enema always went into me regardless of how much I strained my cheeks to stop it. After the first bulb, the second went in with no problem. I would always sing my song, "get it out get it out, I gotta go."
13). My brothers would tease me about my song later and for the longest time. Sometimes they would get me in trouble by telling mom I was caught holding or straining when I wasn't so that mom would give me an enema so they could hear me sing my song and tease me later.
14). I received enemas from as younger than 4 up to 12 years old from mom.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Memories that stick out in your mind

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 31, 2013, 06:27: pm

Memories that stick out in my mind from childhood up to about 12 years old:
1. The odor of Ivory soap wafting throughout the house indicating that it was enema time.
2. Being told by mom that she was going to give me a "frienderenemy" which was her term for "enema".
3. Laying on me left side on my bed in the classic simms position, listening to her preparing my enemas in the bathroom, waiting for the cold insertion of the vaselined enema nozzle and the rush of the warm soapy water from her bulging red enema bag.
4 The almost immediate cramps, telling her to stop, her pinching the tube for just a moment then continuing until the bag was empty..
5. Sitting on the potty expelling all the soapy water and hard little pebbles of poop, while bent over crying with my head in her lap as she sat on the side of the tub next to the toilet..
6. Her telling me that I hadn't done enough poop and she was going to give me more of her warm soapsuds until I could expel only water.
7. Having to endure a couple of plain water enemas to rinse the soap out.
8. Anytime she took enemas, I got them too, but when she started with me she didn't always take one too.
She administered my enemas until about age 12 after which I was told to go take enemas myself.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Memories that stick out in your mind

Author:
Sue (UK)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 05, 2013, 01:06: pm

Being lifted out of the bath and towelled off as a baby/toddler, and the suddenly turned upside down, feeling my butt spread, the air across my dooey-hole and knowing what was going to happen. And barely having the time to burst into tears and scream "no! no!" before mum's fat finger pushes the "jelly bomber" or the "soap dooley" up my smellhole, forcing it in making me feel like those muscles are being broken, snapped. Me crying hard, and her saying: "you need it, to help you do a dooey" And on one occasion, age about 4, where it hadn't happened for ages and I thought it was a thing of the past, she painfully forces two suppositories up my filth tunnel and never explains why, I guess she was sure I needed to do a huge smelly one.

Author:
Tristen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 02, 2013, 10:19: pm

Many memories:

1. When I was really young (and enemas were very terrifying)
laying butt naked over a towel on a chair) and my mind
going blank about what is coming.
2. How I cried and screamed during the enema.
3. How I was so relieved when it was over.

As I got Older (and calmer)and starting to enjoy the experience of the Vaseline covered nozzle slide up my butt.

1. Laying butt naked over the chair and knowing what was
coming--and eagerly awaiting it.
2. Mom never separated my buttocks. Apparently she could see
where to stick the nozzle. Anyway, I never knew when she
was ready. I felt a cool sensation as she insert the
nozzle. I still remember a cool sensation slide into me.
and it felt so good.
3. The feeling of the enema solution going in from multiple
squeezings.
4. 3 bulbsful. the nozzle going in again which felt good.
5. After getting up with a hard on. Mom never saw that or
else she didn't say anything about it.

Author:
JW (Bear Down)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 19, 2013, 02:44: pm

The part of the enema that brings back the strongest memories for me is that which is hardly ever discussed...expelling it. My mother must have waited until I was VERY constipated to give me enemas (at least in the very early years 3-4 yrs. old). My first memories leave out all but being placed on a wooden potty chair with a large white ceramic pot under it. At first the enema would explode out of me, but would quickly be "corked" by a hard massive poop. Then I'd have to strain, struggle, and push. All the while my mother would be saying: "bear down on it", "make the enema work", "force yourself to doodoo". I remember the potty chair had handholds on each side and I'd grab them and pull as if to force my butt into the pot.

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 21, 2013, 08:28: pm

Most of my enemas were given by nurses in the hospital. The most memorable aspects were....

1. Nurse telling me "hold your knees as close to your tummy as you can."

2. The soap had a lemon scent.

3. The smell of warm rubber of the enema bag hanging above me.

4. The crumpling sound of the stiff paper bed protector.

5. Looking over my shoulder to see the nurse greasing the huge nozzle with Vaseline. It was shaped like a ball bat with two large holes in the side.

6. Feeling embarrassed when the nurse spread my cheeks to do the insertion, and the cool air against my butthole before the warm nozzle.

7. The slight discomfort of the nozzle when the nurse slid it all the way up my rectum gave me the urge to poop before the enema began.

8. Feeling the quick "woosh" of warm water flooding my intestines.

9. Crying for my mom because the cramps hurt.

10. Seeing poop on the nozzle after the nurse took it out, and exploding into the child's potty.

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 09:10: am

Memories that stick out in my mind:
1. First time my sister put a nozzle in my anus (bulb).
2. First complete enema from sis, mom supervised.
3. First time I saw sis get an enema from mom, bag and totaly nude.
4. First time I saw sis give mom an enema, bag and nude from the waist down.
5. First time I gave sis an enema.
6. First time I gave mom an enema.
7. First time my gf (now wife) and I exchanged enemas.
8. Every enema giving or receiving with wife (Bunny).

And the beat goes on.

Author:
jofesig
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 22, 2013, 12:08: pm

Seeing that big red bag full of hot soapy water hanging on the bedpost as mom gently massaged my bare back and whispered "just relax, honey, enemas aren't so bad if you just stay calm and relax".

Author:
Marc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 26, 2013, 02:16: am

1) hearing mom whisper to dad hearing my name and the dreaded word " enema "
2) I would try to hide
3) mom would disappear to the bathroom where I could hear water running ( getting bag#1 ready)
4) mom would call my name from top of the stairs
5) I would try to ignore her and tell her I was doing homework
6) I would tell my brother mom was calling him
7) mom would come down the stair and take myy hand and lead me to the upstairs bathroom
8) full enema bag hanging from the towel rack
9) mom telling me to get undressed
10) laying on towel in tub naked except for tshirt butt side up
11) mom on knees next to tub putting vaseline on the nozzle
12) looking over my shoulder as mom puts the nozzle in my butt
13) the click of the clamp opening and the rush of warm soapy water flooding my guts
14) the smell of warm rubber; ivory soap and moms soft voice
15) asking mom how much longer
16) the full feeling and sometimes soapy water squirting out of my butt
17) relief when the clamp was closed shut and first enema was over
18) sitting on toilet feeling the water and round pebbles rush out of my butt
19) watching mom refill the bag for the next enema
20) everything repeated until I was totally cleaned out
21) after the enemas going downstairs to watch Tv and my brother teasing me about getting an enema
22) the feeling of satisfaction when mom would come down and tell Greg he was next
23) the look on Greg's face as mom lead him to the enema chamber!

Author:
Phil
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 27, 2013, 01:23: am

The whole milieu still sticks in my mind to this day. And any one or all of these elements still excites me tremendously to this day, five decades later.
1. A warm steamy bathroom ( I always got an enema before bath time).
2. The lingering smell of latex rubber. It always emanated from the bag whenever hot water was added to it, no matter the age of the bag.
3. Walking into the bathroom and seeing the enema being prepared for me.
4. My mother explaining if it were going to have to be a bag or bulb enema and telling me that the bag was for "really big enemas" like we might need today and later telling me "we" were going to have to use the bag.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.