www.EnemaForum.com
www.EnemaAndSuppositoryForum.com

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Susan Jackson (Happy)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 12:02: pm

I have a hirteen year old son, who have received regular enema's when needed since the age seven. During that age (7) and up until age eleven, when given an enema he had a great deal of anxiety before and during his enena, Out side of squming around, some sniffles, I always was about to finish his emema. I have noticed since he has passed puberty, he now has an erectiom immediately before the insertion of the nozzel. As I usually ha ve him over my lap while giving him his enema, I can usually feel the pressure against my robe, from the start of the enema till the finish. I can see the spots on my robe, when the enema is done. I know my son is very embarassed that this has happened. My question is, dhoud I dit dowsn with him and exlian I understand these things happen to yong boys, or just ignore it when it happends? Thank you..

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Mark 54
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 08:53: pm

Treat him as u would want it explained to you. It is someting he needs to know and you have made him anal erotic already. Explain it to him. It is normal for men, the younger ones get erections more often. When he is older he needs to know how to fix the bag and he trusts you this far, show him that it is normal.
Just my thoughts--. Before I found the internet I though I was a bad person for liking enemas, then I found other 62yr olds that had them as kids and used them now for pleasure. Just keep giving them to him, he likes them now for sure, so explaining it is normal will help him
Mark54-----62yr old--learned over moms lap

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Jay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013, 05:27: am

Mark ......... I just want to say ' ditto ' for me as to the context of your post !!! Your experience has also been my experience with respect to all that you have expressed . Thanks for your candor .
Jay

Author:
mjs
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 31, 2013, 11:55: pm

Ignore it, he doesn't complain let him be.

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013, 11:33: am

Just keep in mind that you are now on notice that you are giving your son an erotic experience every time you give him an enema, and ask yourself whether you really want to do that. Perhaps he is old enough to do it himself, or maybe you should consider an alternative remedy. Have you asked a doctor whether he thinks these enemas are necessary?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2013, 11:47: am

Terry, I agree. I think the ramifications of your observation can be quite significant, and that's why I think it is very important for parents to consider if, and if so and for what conditions and when and how, their children get enemas. While males enjoy sexual stimulation, I think it is totally wrong to be as a result of inculcated enemas induced by others.

Author:
Porter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 02, 2013, 07:48: pm

When my mother discovered that her giving me enemas caused erections, she explained what was happening and why and said I was od enough to give enemas to myself. I think I was twelve or thirteen at the time. During my first solo enemas, I discovered masturbation, and the rest is history. I still use enemas often, but no longer get aroused, Just feel good after each one. I recently have started having colonic irrigations, and also find them beneficial. This forum has been a godsend, as I no longer feel I am strange enjoying these activities. Thank all of you for sharing!

Author:
Miguel RT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 03, 2013, 02:45: pm

I think, Susan, you need to change the position of giving your sons his needed enemas! It is very common for boys that age and older to get erections, to have pre cum fluid come out, and not uncommon to fully ejaculate with receiving an enema...from anyone!

However, I think your close contact and the unavoidable friction of your sons penis in your robe adds to all of this...AND...moves a normal reaction into a sexual encounter a a minimum and for sure adds to his embarrassment!

I would recommend head down, bottom up or left side. If/when cramping occurs prior to finishing the enema or time to expel, I would recommend his being on his back until finished/time up to expel. This allows the option for him or you to do some abdominal massage to ease the discomfort.

Please let us know how often you give your son his enemas and whether you would like further advise. I am a former orderly, including adolescent pediatrics, currently an X-ray tech doing lots of Barium Enemas on all ages of males, and was my Mother's enema assistant for our large family. I give enemas at least once a week to my 4 nephews, just older, same age and just younger than your son, so I have LOTS of experience!!!!

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 09, 2013, 12:44: pm

For Miguel,
Do your four nephews have erections or even orgasms
when you are giving them their enemas, and if so, how do
you handle them?

Author:
Miguel RT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013, 08:48: am

For Randy,
Yes all four of them do and have frequent erections with their enemas. It has been occurring more often as they get older, from sometimes, to now often. As they are 10 and a half to 14 and a half it is normal. They are each in an approx different stage of puberty development from 1.5 to barely 4 out of the 5 stages. Recently the oldest has ejaculated twice including this week end during his enema, the second nephew I sometimes notices thick clear drop or two.
Little is said other than I have casually said that it is normal for older boys and young men. I always have a roll of tissues handy for lubricant and to wrap the colon tube on withdrawal so I have just used tissue for my oldest nephew when he has ejaculated and dabbed the pre fluid for the 13 year old.
Do you Randy ejaculate with enemas? Please share your enema history summary from childhood to present practices. Curious of who has given, frequency over the years, progression of amount of fluid, type of enema equipment as well as your current age?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013, 06:02: pm

For Miguel,
Thank you for your very frank, well-explained answer.
In past messages to this board, I have noticed that several
people had mentioned masturbating those to whom they give
enemas. I don't know if you are comfortable enough to say
if you are sometimes responsible for the outcome of your
enema sessions.
As for your questions about me, I was a child of the
1950s who was given many enjoyable enemas by my mother and
by a next-door neighbor boy. As stated in a previous entry
to this site, my first orgasm happened while giving myself
an enema, around the age of 13.
During later years, I have given or taken hundreds of
enemas, always with men, but I have been celibate for the
last few decades. I am 70 years old, and yes, I usually
have orgasms when I give myself enemas. I hope I have been
able to answer your questions sufficiently, because you are
an inspiration to me.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Miguel RT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 16, 2013, 05:14: pm

RANDY,
I am sorry for my late response. While it has crossed my mind of helping my nephews as you imply, I have not done so and will not while they are of this age. I do get a smile on my face sometimes with my older two nephews as some times during a multiple bag session when they return to the bed for their next shot they are all soft. I am pretty sure I know why and what is happening during the time they are in the comfort room expelling!

As I have stated before I was the oldest child in a large Filipino family with a strong enema ritual and served as my Mother's enema assistant or solo enema giver at many times as I got older especially with the siblings closer to my age as the family continued to grow. I think I have also shared that as adults my siblings are all over the place as far as following the tradition with their children from a similar ritual, to frequent but not set enema routines, to occassional usage, to not at all, to I don't even know as it is not discussed.

I have one sister, next in age from me, who had her first a boy when she was very young, and he is now 25. While he was growing up my sister would occasionally ask me to give him enemas which I knew he "enjoyed". As a young adult he will about three times a year ask me his Uncle Miguel to give him a good clean out which is with multiple enemas. He will stay over and after a light evening meal I give him oral laxatives and start some preliminary enemas prior to sleep. Then I wake him up at 4 am and follow up with cleansing enemas until completely clear which takes until 6 am. I always thought he was gay but very closeted. Finally about 3 years ago we had some alone time, not easy with our small living space and so many people and activities always going on and he shared with me, with considerable guilt and almost shame, that he thought he was gay and had a gay sexual experience with an older American tourist which he enjoyed very much. It was a wonderful bonding experience and I have helped him to accept his homosexuality but he is still not open.

Ever since, there has been an overt sexual component to our continuing periodic cleansing sessions! He now has a "boy friend" who tomost of the family is a friend who happens to be a young man rather than a bf, that works 10 months a year on a cruise line...5 on, 1 mo off, 5 on, 1 off. The boy friend is just about the most handsome and kind young man I have ever met! Jeff, my nephews friend is completely celibate on board the ship and not really comfortable yet with his sexuality. He is now on short term holiday here in Manila and stays with his cousin and see's my nephew when he can. We were all together two evenings ago. How I hope I can have an enema session with my nephew Rogelio and introduce Jeff to the enema wonders of the world while he is still here! Jeff recently had his first enema which was after an appendectomy and it was very unpleasant for him. I hope I can show him the pleasures of enemas in a different setting, while not recovering from painful surgery! Wish me luck in selling him on doing this! I fantasize on giving them both a series of enemas together in tandem, then a massage to each while both are on the same bed, and then that I show them both what an older man can do to give pleasure in a three way sexual encounter. If it happens, I will share the details. You, Randy, have great insight, communicate so well, (I enjoy your "tips"!) and I am open your any advise you may have! I very much enjoy ALL your writings!

Author:
Abigail RN
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 11, 2013, 10:44: pm

I've seen men get erections a bunch of times when I gave them enemas or other rectal treatments. I really don't think some of them could help it to be honest. The nozzles on the disposable kits we use to have were kind of big. I'm talking about the large clear plastic snap on nozzles that are about the width of a nickel, sort of shaped like a douche nozzle on the end. There's no way that can go up a guy's rectum and not put pressure on his prostate. It's so thick it can't be avoided. A guy could be embarrassed and scared out of his wits about to get an enema. I'd slip the nozzle up his butt 3" or 4", and out that erection would go. It only adds to their embarrassment, but I don't even acknowledge it. We've started using a more narrow rectal catheter (32Fr) in our disposable Kendall prep kits, and you don't see them get erections so often now.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 12, 2013, 12:43: pm

In my lifetime, I have given enemas to over 100 men.
Most of them have had erections and ejaculations, but about
a dozen have had an opposite reaction. Their otherwise
normal penises shrunk to the size of little boys' peepees.
No matter what I did they shriveled up and stayed that way
through the whole procedure, sort of like when a man goes
into a very cold body of water, like a pool or lake. I
realized that psychologically they were reverting back to
their childhood when they had their first enema experiences,
so I tried to find out exactly what their mother or whoever
gave them their first enemas did or said. By my repeating
those things, it became a very pleasurable experience for
both of us. I also noticed that the guy's voice changed
and became a high-pitched little boy's voice as he went
along with the fantasy.
Have any of you men reading this or you male or female
givers of enemas ever noticed this happening? And if so,
what was your reaction?

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 03:02: pm

In yesterday's message I should have put one of my sentences
in the plural, instead of in the singular. It should have
been "I also noticed that the guys' voices changed and
became high-pitched little boys' voices as they went along
with the fantasy". It wasn't just one guy who experienced
it, as my sentence could have implied.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 19, 2013, 12:48: pm

For Miguel,
This has nothing to do with the subject, but since Miguel
has written to it before, I would like to find out if he
was anywhere near the horrible typhoon that caused so much
death and destruction in his native Philippines. We haven't
heard anything from him for a long time, so I'm concerned.
Here's hoping that he and his family are safe.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Enemas and Erections

Author:
Miguel RT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 20, 2013, 02:57: am

SALAMAT PO RANDY! (Thank you with respect). Yes THANKFULLY the typhoon missed Metro Manila, and my immediate family is fine. Some of our extended family are in Leyte and as of now we have not heard. Also, many of my co workers have family in the affected region. Communication is awful, it may be 6 months for electricity to be restored,. It is estimated when all is known that the number homeless will be about 4 million, and 10k dead. There is no food or water to speak of and cellular towers are of course gone. Most businesses destroyed, all agriculture gone and that is about 80% of the region economy! THANK GOD FOR THE USA and your governments response! Many countries, especially USA, and Japan have been so generous and kind! (China is an exception to so many kind nations of the world) Such a contrast to the horrible response from our own National Government and the (in my opinion) the utter incompetence of our Pres Aquino and his cabinet. I wonder if it is because the worst hit is the regional roots of Marcos? (The mayor of Tacaloban and the congressman from that area are nephews of Emelda M) Now is not a time to play bitter revenge politics with so much suffering. Thank God like the USA we have freedom of speech (and so many other freedoms like you) so I can voice my opinion!

On a lighter note I did post a few days ago a reply to you but you may have missed it as it is a sub above!

Thank you for your concern Randy and may GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 25, 2013, 01:33: pm

For Miguel,
Unfortunately, I have not read the message board for a few
days and I did miss seeing your message to me in the middle
of the page. Thank you for your extremely interesting and
frank comments about both the typhoon situation and your
private enema experiences. And please do follow through on
updates concerning your recent desires and possibilities.

Author:
Miguel RT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 01, 2013, 09:25: pm

Sorry Randy, no great news to report. I approached subject but was turned down!

I did however have a cleansing weekend with one of my sisters. She was fortunate to get out of Leyty (where Typhoon was worst) with 2 of her children, and 2 of the children of another sister! They were BADLY constipated with the complete destruction, lack of water etc! These two nephews and nieces are all nice and clean now! They range in age from 10 almost 11 to 14. My sister would not however allow me to give her an enema series even though she too needs it! I reminded her of all the enemas I gave her growing up and she said "Yes but that was then, and this is now"!

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 04, 2013, 01:12: am

For Miguel,
As a professional and family enema giver, you have mentioned
that you have given thousands of enemas. In a previous
message above, I told about the dozen or so cases I have
encountered in which penises of certain males shriveled up
to the size of an infant's peepee while being given enemas
I figured they were reverting back to a childhood state.
Have you noticed similar reactions and if so, do you agree
that it is because that is the way they were when they so
enjoyed their childhood enema experiences?

Author:
Miguel RT
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 07, 2013, 09:51: am

Randy,

Interesting question, one I have not thought of. My hunch is more that when penis is at its smallest when receiving an enema it is more because it is uncomfortable or embarrassing for the person receiving. Also interesting that boys who have not started puberty also sometimes get erections while getting an enema, even though pre puberty boys do not get erection as often as guys in or after puberty in non enema situations in just every day life.

Further comment, we have not discussed the semi erect penis. I think guys who have penis in "large soft" or semi erect status are more likely to get that way because of the stimulation of the prostate, and those who get "rock hard" or more likely to do so because of sexual feelings from the past when getting enema, or more likely to be gay or bi sexual.

Randy and others, your thoughts?

[> Subject: Re: TerryA's comments

Author:
Fred4
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 06, 2013, 10:27: am

It's fairly easy to lose track of TerryA's comments in this chain of multiple comments above that challenge the advisability of enemas of the sexual tie in the mind of a boy past puberty receiving them. However, I think it is an important one. I would also add from personal experience that a male younger than puberty receiving large or improperly administered enemas, while a few friends say there was nothing to their enemas, can have psychological effects in puberty and beyond.

It is normal that one can be attracted to the curves of the rear ends of some of the opposite sex (or I guess for gays, of the same sex). However, for the process to be that periodic, or thorough, or both, colon cleanouts link to the sexuality, I think can be very destructive. A person can feel an internal cleanout is a sexual event, and maybe even a prerequisite for valid other sexual feelings or actions.

This is not to condemn or endorse anal sex afer adolescence, but if that is a consequence of adolescent enemas administered by others, that is an undue psychological consequence of those events. It is also though unrelated to a need in some instances for enemas for a true medical need.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013, 06:18: pm

For Miguel,
What would we do without your expertise and incredible
experiences with enemas? Thanks for always answering our
questions so promptly.
Since this post is entitled "Enemas and Erections", I'll
stay on the subject by asking you if, when giving Barium
enemas you can tell if the recipients are having erections,
and if so, about what percentage have semi or completely
hard ones? I had my only Barium enema in Europe, and there
was only one administrator, and he stayed in an enclosed
compartment while I was being monitored. Do you only see
what is going on in your patients' intestines, or can you
see the genital area, too? If you can, is it in an x-ray
image or in unobstructed view?
Please tell us of any interesting or unusual experiences
you have had while giving the thousands of enemas you
mentioned having done. You must have many fascinating
stories to tell. In fact, you should start a message post
all by yourself!

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 09, 2013, 07:58: am

Keep in mind: not ALL erections are the result of sexual arousal, or even related to it!!
Sudden changes in blood flow in the lower abdomen can be a cause.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 20, 2013, 12:33: pm

The issue is not the cause (we all know it involves increased blood flow regarless of the reason). The issue is the perception of the both the person administering (or those helping or watching) and the person getting the erection. Given that erections are mostly assciated with sexual excitement, there are many variables that govern everyone's reaction.

Author:
Keira Nash
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 28, 2013, 10:38: pm

When I was doing nurse clinicals in 2008, the first enema I ever had to administer was to a 35 year old male patient. I think I was more nervous than he was. The bowel prep kit I prepared had a weak clamp. LOL, I was shaking so bad right before I did the insertion that water was coming out of the end of the rectal speculum and getting the sheets wet. I had an RN watching right over me to make things worse. I managed to do a complete 4" insertion after three attempts. The guy laying there was clearly very embarrassed, and I was feeling it with him. I was more concerned with that RN staring at me than my patient's naked butt. Anyway, his right knee wasn't flexed toward his chest, so I had to encourage him to do so, and that's when I saw it. Him being oblivious to being over exposed, I saw his entire erection between his legs from behind. I almost died! My face must have got blood red, but I tried to lead on like nothing had happened. I don't think the RN saw it because she was throwing away the cannula wrapper. I was really shaking when she turned around, and she told me "would you relax!" I settled down, but the guy was getting serious cramps. He said "I've gotta go!", and I pulled the speculum out of his butt. He jumped up forward off the bed, trying to cover his junk the best he could on the way to the toilet. My RN said "good job Nash". She just didn't know.
I told a friend of mine who'd been a CNA for 6 years about what I saw doing that first enema. She said "get use to it kid, it won't be the last." That's when she went on to tell this then na´ve 20 year old about the prostate gland.

Author:
Waterboy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 08, 2014, 03:44: pm

As a young boy, I was given plenty of over-the-knee enemas by my teenage babysitter who was also an aspiring young nurse...even as a youngster I would get an erection before, during and after the enema. As a matter of fact, I had my very first orgasm (I was about 12) while over her knee and getting an enema. I didn't know WTF was happening until my babysitter explained to me that I had just "came" for the first time in my life. Needless to say, I've been an enema guy ever since-both giving and getting!

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 04:57: pm

For Miguel from the Philippines,
We haven't heard anything from you for over a month and you
never answered my message of December 8th. Up to that point, you had been very faithful in answering everything.
I'm writing to this post because you had written to it last.
I'm sure many of the message board readers miss your very
informed comments and appreciated your vast experience as
a professional enema giver and loving family member. On
behalf of all of us, I hope you are okay and still active
with your enemas.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 08, 2014, 04:49: pm

For Miguel,
I am very worried about you. You used to write to this site
so often, but suddenly, after having written about political
and sensual things, you stopped. Please write to let us
know if all is okay.

Author:
Lisa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 09, 2014, 08:22: am

Keep in mind: Sexual arousal is not the ONLY thing that causes erections. The kind of sudden changes in blood flow that occur during an enema can in many cases have the same effect.

Author:
TerryA
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 10, 2014, 12:26: pm

From the very first awareness that I was going to receive an enema I became spectacularly erect. And sexually aroused, for certain.

[> Subject: Erections from enemas

Author:
Shirin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 10, 2014, 10:08: am

Mmmmmm! Always got an erection from an enema. And loved getting one from another man older than me. Loved seeing him get an erection too.

Author:
Merry to Susan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 10, 2014, 07:14: pm

Don't you thing that your 13 old son is to old to lay over your lap (How tall is he and how big is He--weight?) Theres
nothing wrong with giving a 13 year old an enema.

What do you use---a bag or bulb?

I started giving my son enemas over my lap with a bulb while he was young and I could control his squirming around.
now he gets his enemas laying on a towel on the bathroom floor. I kneel next to him and give him two bulbsful.

I've noticed he had erections after he got up. He's embarrassed but it's normal and no big thing to me.

Author:
Belinda
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 01:23: am

If he is that age, then it would be more advisable to enema
him down in the knee-chest position and then leave the room
before he gets up and goes on the toilet....a lot less
embarrasing both for the patient and the enema giver !

Author:
William
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 01:27: pm

Belinda is quite corect that at 13 a boy is to old for enemas over the lap. Everything should be done to insure that there is not any embarrasment as a result of the enema given.

That said there is nothing wrong with an adult male receiving from an enema partner over her lap as there is almost for certain other activities going on between them.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 11, 2014, 01:38: pm

For Shirin,
Your message was very interesting. What experiences did
you have as a child to make you have the reactions and
desires you now have? Have you tried more aggressive or
sexual things while engaging in enemas, either by yourself
or with others? By the way, Shirin is an intriguing name.
From what country do you come?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2░ F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.