Welcome to the Enema and Suppository Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: camping enemas

Author:
Brad
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013, 01:20: pm

I went on a 2 week eastern US camping/hiking trip with my best friend Luke. All of our gear was on our back and we travelled pretty light. He was an expert camper, I had done a few overnight campouts but nothing like this. We were having a great time and the weather was beautiful. He had all the right gear and made it pretty easy. One of the downfalls for me was the camp diet made me constipated. I complained to him about it that night when we were settled for the night and he was making our dinner on the fire. He told me not to worry he would fix that before we turned in for the night. I wasn't sure what he meant by that but I found out. We had a portable folding vinyl bag that he used to turn clean creek or spring water into drinkable water (with some tablets that were part of his gear) We took our 'baths' in streams or lakes along our trip. It was hot so we did spend some time skinny dipping in some of the lakes. He went into his backpack and pulled out a folding syringe, I recognized what it was right away because my mom had one that she took on family vacations and used it occasionally on my brother and me. He warmed some water on the fire in a small pot and poured it in the bag. I asked him what the heck he was doing and he told me to get in the tent and to lay down on my sleeping bag and that he was going to give me an enema. I immediately got that butterflies in my stomach feeling like I did when mom was going to clean me out. I didn't want to do it, but thought I better or I would be miserable for the hike tomorrow. I followed him into the tent and did what he said. I took off my shorts and layed on my stomach and he told me to relax and slipped the nozzle into my butt and held the bag about 2 ft and then he opened the clamp and the warm water started to flow into me. I was pretty plugged up as it was the 3rd day of the trip and I hadn't gone #2. He clamped the hose shut a few times and gave me the enema slowly. When the bag was empty he pulled out the nozzle and told me to hold it for a few minutes while he went out and put more water on the fire to warm for the next enema. A few minutes later I was leaning over our 'latrine' and finally getting some relief. I went back into the tent and he repeated the process. In all he gave me 3 enemas and I was pretty much cleaned out. He told me he always brought the travel syringe with him and he used it on most of his camp trips. He had another nozzle that he said he would probably use for his enema in a few days but he said he felt pretty good right now. We sat by the fire for a few hours and had a great night. I felt 100 times better and was in good shape for our hike the next day. By the end of the camping trip we had 2 enema sessions each. I never thought about having an enema in the middle of a forest but it sure made the camping trip a lot more comfortable.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: camping enemas

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 10, 2013, 05:16: pm

What a great, well-written story! I'm curious to know
if you had any erections while giving or taking the enemas
with your friend Luke. Or did he? Also, since you were
both comfortable with the experiences, maybe you should try
different positions and more intimate behavior. The more
new things you try, the better the enemas can become.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.