Enema and Suppository Forum
www.EnemaForum.com
www.EnemaAndSuppositoryForum.com

VoyForums

Support VoyForums by visiting our sponsor, www.PainEase.com.

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: 15 year old son

Author:
Pat
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, November 23, 2013, 08:24: am

My 15 year old son woke up early this morning and told me he hasn't had a #2 since Tuesday and didn't feel well. He asked if I could give him an enema. It seems that a lot of teenagers are constipared these days and too many parents are not equipped with an enema bag. Too many activities and too much fast food are probably the reason for this constipation problem. This is not the first time in recent months Eric has came to me for help and he told me some of his friends have the same problem and they talk to each other about getting enemas. I recommend that parents who have kids at home have enema equipment because whether they know it or not they have kids who will need an enema from time to time. I gave Eric 2 warm soap andnwater enemas this morning and will give him another couple later today or before bed tonight. I am glad that he iss not embarrassed to tell me when he is
constipated because there is no need to hide it and suffer in silence.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: 15 year old son

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 10:55: am

Our son came home for Thanksgiving yesterday afternoon from a private east coast school. He has had a rough couple of weeks with studying and tests and is really looking forward to a break. This morning he told me he had a pretty bad stomach ache and I asked him if maybe he was constipated. He said it was 3 days since he had a decent bowel movement. He is back in bed now and I am thinking that I need to give him an enema. Its been a few years since i used the bag on him and I am not sure he will go along with it but I think I can talk him into cooperating. He is 17. I want to give it to him now because his older brother and sister will be home tomoorow and I am sure he would rather get it over with before they come home.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: 15 year old son

Author:
Shane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 07:00: pm

Hi there I would speak too your son as I agree that he may want to get one over before the others turn up. Tell him that enemas are a great way to fix constipation but please be gentle on him as it can scare a person away very qu

Author:
George C to Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 24, 2013, 05:06: pm

I wonder if any of his friends get no help at home. If they don't, maybe you could hep them.

Author:
Cosworth (Smile)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013, 04:50: pm

Pat: I think that it is excellent that you help your son in this manner. At least he is intelligent enough to ask. It is probably the fastest method of relieving his constipation.

Author:
Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 17, 2013, 06:21: pm

It is possible that his Private School might use enemas when their live in students have bowel problems. I know that Thanksgiving was nearly a month ago. At his age, if his dad is living at home, his dad should do the deed. He would probably be a lot more comfortable if a male were to do it for him. Just a thought.

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 02:40: pm

My youngest son David came home from college yesterday for the Christmas break. He had a pretty rough couple of weeks with finals and is in a pre-med program that is very demanding. I am happy that he is choosing a medical profession, even with all of the unknowns of government health care. My wife is a RN and works at our community hospital. We have 4 children and Dave is the only one that is still 'with us' Our other children are all married and have kids of their own. Dave went to bed early last night which i thought was unusual, he didn't want to go out with his friends either. This morning at breakfast he told me he wasn't hungry. My wife asked what was bothering him and he told us he was blocked up and hadn't 'pooped' since Wednesday and even then it was not a very good one. I asked him if he took a laxative and he said that he hadn't. My wife took him to his room and gave him a suppository and after about 30 minutes of no action I told her that he probably needed an enema. I went to his room and told him what we were going to do and he was fine with it. I got the enema bag out of the closet and filled it with warm soapy water and hung it from the towel rack in his bathroom. All of our kids had enemas growing up so he was relieved that we suggested an enema this morning. He came into the bathroom and I told his mom that I would take care of giving him the enemas so she left us alone. He took the position in the tub, laying on a towel on his belly. I sat on the edge of the tub and slipped the nozzle into his butt and opened the clamp. He took the whole enema without complaining, while he expelled the first enema I prepared another one. The only thing that came out was the suppository that was in him, so I knew it was goint to take several enemas to loosen him up. I put more soap in the second enema, he said it was burning a little but he didn't complain otherwise. I gave him 4 enemas before he was cleaned out. He told me he immediately felt better and took a shower and got dressed for the day. He is going to do some Christmas shopping with me this afternoon. Many college kids come home for the holidays with the same problem, so I imagine there are alot of kids getting enemas this weekend. I will probably give Dave a few more enemas before he goes back to school.

[> [> Subject: Re: 15 year old son

Author:
George C to Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 12:23: pm

Pat, I've read all the postings and having given my own children enemas, and my late wife hundreds of them, I applaud you for giving an enema to your son. I found that giving enemas in the privacy involved, helped to create a strong bond of love and affection between my daughters and me. It continuously strengthened the bond between my wife and me.

I think that if you can continue doing this favor for him, you two will create and reinforce a lifelong bond. He will always remember your loving intimacy. That will come back to you in old age as a welcome dividend.

Best wishes to both of you.

George C.

Author:
Kenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 16, 2014, 04:31: pm

How often you give yourself enemas or does your wife assist you with 'em?? Enemas taken and given between a dad and his son is great way to bond! Makes it easier to relax and receive a larger amount of water.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: 15 year old son

Author:
George C to Kenny et al
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014, 01:40: pm

As you likely know (ad nauseum), I'm of the very oldest generation. Born: 1926. Saskatchewan.

During our childhoods and adolescences, adults still believed that homosexuality was a choice, and taught us to think the same. (I now know better, and respect all gay people of either sex as we all should.) However, throughout my early years, I developed an abhorrence for letting any male service my bum hole in any way. Oddly enough, giving me catheters up my penis was okay. Weird, eh?

I've had four prostate ream-outs, and been quite acceptable to male nurses removing catheters from my penis. But I still can't accept an enema from a male nurse. Therefore, unlike you, Kenny, there was no way that my dad and I could bond via enemas -- which I've enjoyed from any willing female all my life. Dad and I did, however, bond in other ways.

Oh yeah, I'm weird, eh?

Author:
Mac
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 06:25: pm

In my late teens I was in the hopital after an accident. On the morning I was to be released the head nurse informed I had not had a BM and if not, right now, I would get an enema. The first morning I was there a gay male nurse, thinking I was still unconscious, washed me and I didn't want him to touch me again. I did produced a small bit of poo and that satisfied the nurse. When I got home I was home alone and got out the enema bag. My Dad gave me an enema one time and if I had a choice I would take prefer a woman enema giver every time.

Author:
Mom Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2014, 11:49: am

My kids always needed enemas when they came home from school on break after finals. The stress of studying for exams coupled with ordering in fast food, gallons of coffee and caffinated sodas is a recipe for constipation. While I gave my daughter her enemas, my husband gave them to our son. Since both were used to having enemas they cooperated. We could always tell how blocked up they were by how much of the first enema they could take. They always got another good enema before returning to school.

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 15, 2014, 03:20: pm

For Mom Nancy,
You are so wise to give your daughter enemas and to have
your husband give them to your son. I always felt my father should have been giving me my frequent enemas instead of my mother. It seems so much more natural and
so much less embarrasing to receive them from someone with
the same genitals.

Author:
Mom Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 17, 2014, 01:01: pm

I gave my son bulb enemas when he was small. We felt that his Dad should give him his enemas when he advanced to the bag because, as a man, he had a better understanding of how another other male feels during the process, less embarrassing and that he would not associate enemas as a strictly feminine thing. My husband also felt that he would "take it like a man" rather than play on my sympathies when the discomfort began and would behave better.

Author:
Jimmy B.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 19, 2014, 07:13: am

When I was 14 me and my friend came across an enema bag in a cabinet at his home. Dares eventually ensued with each of us ending up taking an enema administered by each other. I really enjoyed that enema but now that I'm almost 40 I would never be comfortable with another guy giving me an enema. Unfortunately I have only my memories as I enjoyed the experience enough to check out sites like this but have never had anyone else ever administer an enema to me. Maybe someday I'll be fortunate enough to meet the right lady but definitely, no guys. It's different when you're kids...

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, March 22, 2014, 09:15: am

What positions did you both use to administer each others enemas? Over the knee; bend over the tub? Or did you use a familiar position that your moms used? I had a similar experience with my cousin and we layed on a towel over each others lap and hung the bag from the shower curtain rail. That is the way my mom gave me an enema so we did it the same way. Hope you find that special gal but I am fine with a male friend giving me enemas. The sessions do not become sexual experiences....I am 37 and my best friend gave me several enemas recently after we worked out together at my house and I mentioned my constipation problem. I would do the same for him if he asked.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: 15 year old son

Author:
Randy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, April 05, 2014, 06:21: pm

For Mike,
Keep asking your best friend to give you enemas, and ask him
if he would like you to do it to him. Please trust me when
I suggest that you do try to turn your enemas into sexual
experiences. You can start by simply masturbating yourself
during the enema and then going into masturbating each other.
Even going on to other things won't turn you "gay", but will
just prove that you like and trust each other and that you
are open enough to try new things with the goal of becoming
closer and happier!

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: 15 year old son

Author:
Will
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014, 01:59: am

Randy...I support what you were saying to Mike and.

I agree giving and receiving mutual, Nurturing Enemas with a best friend can be a deeply Fulfilling (pun) and Bonding Experience and one that is rather rare these days. I would continue to cultivate your Enema experiences with your best friend and let it unfold to whatever intimacies naturally evolve.

Author:
Will (Curious)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 03, 2014, 01:36: am

I was just wondering are you Pat a man or a woman? The name is an androgynous one.

Author:
Pat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, July 19, 2014, 05:52: pm

Haven't been on this site for months but checked it out today and decided to update my post. I am a single (divorced) father of 2 boys and have custody of both of them. Eric is 16 now. My other son is 19 and lives in an apartment on campus about 200 miles from here. Thank you for he comments and support regarding my original post. Eric has a sensitive system and has problems with constipation often. He is taking fiber capsules every day and they seem to help a lot but it seems that about once a month or so he complains that he is plugged up so I have continued giving him the warm soap and water enemas when he needs them. I asked himnif he would rather give them to himself but he said he is ok with me giving them to him for now. I had to give his brother Adam
an enema the last time he was home for a visit so both of my boys are cooperative and i keep it real low key so that no one is embarrassed during and after the enemas. Adam told me thathis roommate has hiis own enema bag and asked me if he should do the same.. so I stopped at walgreens and bought one for him. It hadn't been easy since their mother is not involved in their lives and I have had full responsibility for their well being. I am proud of both of them.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.