VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: when is it time for an enema?

Author:
Chris
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, December 08, 2013, 05:15: pm

I am a single dad and have 3 high school age boys. The oldest is a junior and the twins are freshman. They are good kids and I never have any real problems with them. When they are sick I would like to know if and when I should be giving them enemas. I have given all of them enemas for constipation but when they are sick with the flu should I consider enemas to reduce their fevers and just generally make them feel better.my oldest will be home from school tomorrow he has a pretty bad case of the flu and has been vomiting and is running a 103 fever. I will be home with him as I work from my home. I am not sure if this will be posted in time for anyones advice but I will check back later. He is sleeping now and has been in bed most of the weekend. I will probably give him an enema this evening because he is complaining of stomach cramps and I think he is blocked up. I would like an opinion on additional enemas tomorrow for fever and general malaise. My mom would give me enemas for fever and she told me this morning that she thinks I should give him cool water enemas to reduce his fever after the soap and water enemas for constipation. I haven't given him an enema for several years but he will be cooperative and probably want them if it will speed up his recovery. The twins nigh have issues with being blocked up so they get enemas about once a month and they deal with it pretty well. Craig ( the oldest) has assisted me in giving the twins their enemas so he is certainly familiar with the process. Let me know what you think.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: when is it time for an enema?

Author:
Will
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 14, 2013, 07:37: pm

Hello Chris:

Thank you for your post. You sound like a very caring, loving, nurturing father who has three sons just like their dad. :)

I'm sure they will comply with whatever decision you think is best for them in regards to giving them Enemas. They seem very respectful of your leadership as a dad.

The boy with the fever (Craig) would definitely get well faster and greatly benefit if you cleared his colon of the toxins and waste accumulated with a series of Enemas. That was one of the first things done to those with the flu or flu like symptoms back in the old days. I wouldn't hesitate at all on giving him a cool Enema to help bring that fever down.

As sick as he is I think he may even enjoy receiving Enemas under the guidance of his gentle, loving dad. I just came across this post today Dec 14, so by now you probably have already given him those Enemas and he is hopefully well on his way to a complete recovery. Please let me know how it went.

You may not want to wait so long between Enema sessions. There is a lot to be said for just good healthy "maintenance Enemas" also. Perhaps a couple of times a month (every two weeks) would be good for all 3 of them to get a good Enema.

Hopefully they will carry the old fashioned Enema tradition forward to their families when they are grown up and not rely on those gawd awful meds, drugs and artificial means to fix things that a little soap and water can remedy. :)

A clean body is a healthy body. And in this world its getting increasingly hard to stay clean.

Kind Regards, Will

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
Dad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 16, 2013, 04:54: pm

Sorry that I am eight days late in answering your question. First of all I would love to applaud you for being what sounds like a fantastic dad.

As Will alluded to, I'm a firm believer in weekly enemas for children through adult. Children that have regular enemas are less likely to be sick at home from school.

At their ages I'm certain that you will find that they actually enjoy the sensations that enemas can provide, and that you must tell them that it is completely normal to have erections and that it is perfectly okay and not to try and hid them from you. I don't know if you take enemas. If not, you should, also on a weekly basis and let your boys know that you do take them.

It would also be perfectly normal for you to allow your sons to give to each other. I'm certain that they would enjoy doing that to each other. Don't forget, older daughters in the 40's through 60's used to give enemas to their siblings for their moms. That was very common.

There is nothing wrong with liking and/or enjoying enemas, and whether or not the parents know, boys will often have fun playing games together when left alone.

Lastly, enemas twice a day while any of your boys are sick are perfectly fine. For myself I use quite a bit of soap, and I DO NOT believe in rinses. The reason being is that Ivory soap raises the pH value in the colon which is a great help to the colon, and using rinses lowers that pH. If more than one enema is required, make them all soapsuds.

[> [> Subject: Re: when is it time for an enema?

Author:
Mom Nancy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 13, 2014, 02:08: pm

While I disagree with siblings giving each other enemas, I am a believer in regular enemas for good health. A good enema every two weeks is a very healthy practice. Certainly enemas should be given when a child is sick. A cool water enema after a tepid bath will bring down a fever. Many cold/cough medications cause constipation so administering a glycerine suppository 20 minutes prior to the a castile soap enema may be needed.

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 22, 2013, 05:24: pm

Thanks for the advice Will and Dad. I did give Craig several enemas and it really did help him recover faster.
He was cooperative and when i thought he was cleaned out he asked me if I would give him one more. He went right to sleep after the enemas and slept thru the night and was much better the next day and went back to school. My constipated twins both had enemas this afternoon, they are on winter break and can't stay away from the junk food. Craig helped me and the boys are all watching football now. I left the enema bag hanging in the bathroom just in case i need to use it again before bedtime. The advice on 'no rinse' enemas was new to me, I always gave a rinse enema after a bunch of soapy water enemas, but i will follow your advice and not do that anymore.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.