Enema and Suppository Forum
www.EnemaForum.com
www.EnemaAndSuppositoryForum.com

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: Which is more erotic : bulb or bag ?

Author:
Cos (Grin)
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, July 09, 2017, 01:43: pm
In reply to: Wilbur 's message, "Which is more erotic : bulb or bag ?" on Tuesday, December 27, 2016, 09:54: am

For me, the most erotic is the bulb.. both for getting and for giving.
First.. Getting: I like the use of a medium sized bulb syringe (8 ounces), which in my case, requires multiple bulbfuls (therefore insertions). The insertion of the nozzle into my anus is one of the sensations which I savor; another is the warmth of her hand near my anal crack and anus as she squeezes the bulb..
Second.. Giving, I like to use same sized syringe, multiple insertions being required gives increased exposure of the recipient's anus, repeated doing the insertion, as this is something that appeals to me.. I also like to ensure that the recipient's anus is properly lubricated prior to the first insertion of the nozzle...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> [> Subject: Re: Which is more erotic : bulb or bag ?

Author:
Heinz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 09, 2017, 06:43: pm

To me, the bulb is definitely more erotic,preferably a seamless bulb (also referred to as ear syringe),latterly again available made of natural rubber just like used by mom many decades ago.
A disadvantage of common bulb sizes like 8 to 12 oz is the fact that the amount of ss injected is not sufficient to reach higher parts of the colon and remains right in front of the anus where it leads to an early expulsion impulse.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.
Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2° F or Less.
Visit the Rectal Temperature Forum.