VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 1234 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 05:03:02 12/12/03 Fri
Author: Petri Rösch
Subject: Re: McAuliffe Family search
In reply to: Susan Rodriguez,(McAuliffe) 's message, "McAuliffe Family search" on 10:15:11 07/27/03 Sun

Dear Susan McAuliffe Rodriguez,

I just tried to send an e-mail directly to your address, but I am not sure if it went through!

My name is Petri Rösch and I am living in Finland. I am trying to look for my father, Michael Joseph McAuliffe, born the 8th of August 1935 in England or North Ireland. According to some information I got, his mother, Violet, was Spanish.

I have been lookin on the internet at different sites and saw your message and I would be very grateful if you could help me in this matter.

Thank you!

Best Regards,

Petri Rösch

>I would wish to make contact with anyone who is
>related to my father. My father's name was Elmo
>Courtland McAuliffe, he had two brothers Michael &
>Edwin (?) McAuliffe. My grandfathers name was Aland
>McAuliffe and my grandmothers name that I have last
>was Violet Thomas. My mother and father divorced when
>I was four years old having two older and two younger
>siblings. The five children have never made any
>contact with any extended family members from my
>father's side.
>Aland married Violet
>Three sons, Elmo Courtland McAuliffe, Edwin and
>Michael McAuliffe. Aland and Violet did divorce,
>Aland remarrying and having another family. If anyone
>has any information that I could add to the very
>little current information I would greatly appreciate
>it.
>Thank you,
>Susan McAuliffe Rodriguez

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[> Re: McAuliffe Family search -- Michael P. McAuliffe, 14:49:08 04/13/04 Tue

Dear Susan, Without doubt I am your uncle. Your information is very correct. As far as I know your father was married a total of 4 times. No other children than your family that I am aware of. Your grandmother Vi lives in KY and is 87. Aland died Dec. 1994. He had 2 daughters from his second marriage. Edwin lives in WI. is divorced and had 4 children (seems to run in the family).He has remarried. His only son is deceased. I am still married to #1 wife and intend to stay that way. I have 3 children and 6 grandchildren. I am sure you know that we were raised in NE and that Elmo was retired from the Marine Corp. Maybe if you want to contact me just add something to your site here and If will check it periodicaly. Just am not sure were you want to go with this. Later, M.P. McAiliffe

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[ Edit | View ]

[> [> Re: McAuliffe Family search -- Alice (McAuliffe) Zamora, 13:21:25 09/13/05 Tue

Dear Michael McAuliffe,
I am susan (McAuliffe) Rodriguez's youngest sister your niece. Susan and I are very happy that you contacted us back. It is nice to know that we have family from my dad's side that are willing to communicate with us, since we have had no contact with anyone. I have been married for 21 year, and have two beautiful daughters. One that is a freshmen in college with ambitions of being a doctor and one that is a junior in highschool. As you might know I have three older sisters and one older brother.Cecilia Figueroa, one son, one daughter and three grandchildren from her son. Mark McAuliffe divorced, remarried and process of second divorce (does run in the family) three sons and two grandsons. Susan Rodriguez Married for 25 years, one son and four grandchildren. Katherine Perez divorced, One daughter one son. We all still live in Las Cruces, New Mexico, with our mother. I being the youngest met my dad when I was 16, and saw him twice after that. We all never had the chance to get to know him as well as we wish we could have.
We are all wondering if you know of any medical history from the McAuliffe side of the family that we need to know about. Thank you for writing back. Hope to hear from you soon. Later, Alice Zamora

[ Edit | View ]

[> [> [> Re: McAuliffe Family search -- Michael P. McAuliffe, 06:33:43 06/12/11 Sun

Susan, I don't check this site often, I am Mike's wife, and noticed that the email he sent 6 years ago!! didn't go!Well, I will give it a try. Your Grandmother is now 95 1/2
and lives in a nursing home by us. You asked then about health history. Alcoholism does run in the family, we are not plagued by that but it does. And, some heart problems but nothing major. Mike has just been diagnosised this spring with cancer. He had a femoral rod placed in his left leg for cancer. Has had radiation and now doing chemo. So far so good. He has a positive attitude. Your Uncle Ed is still in WI and doing OK as far as we know. If there is anything you want to know ask. I will try and check this site weekly. Theresa

[ Edit | View ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT+12
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2016 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.