Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Watching A Sibling

Author:
Jared
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 12:37: pm

Has anyone ever witnessed their brother/sister having their temperature taken rectally?, or maybe even had it taken at the same time? Me and my brother usually had ours taken at the same time if we were sick.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Watching A Sibling

Author:
kenw
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 04:30: pm

My brother and I shared a room till our teen years so ya we usually got sick at same time and got RT at same time he was about 2 years younger then I, I turned 13 in 1971. We also if we needed them got enemas usually I would be first then after mom would do my brother.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Watching A Sibling

Author:
Damien
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 11:34: am

I watch my brothers regularly having their temperatures taken by our dad and they have watched me when dad has taken mine, although I mostly take my own

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Watching A Sibling

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 15, 2011, 03:42: pm

How come your dad does not take yours?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Watching A Sibling

Author:
Damien
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 04, 2011, 07:14: am

He does sometimes, but I'm 16 and can do it myself

Author:
Annie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 30, 2011, 11:50: am

Growing up in a house with two older brothers, it was done by our Mom when any one of us got/were sick. Privacy was not an issue. Across Mom's lap you went; jammies, then underpants/panties came down; the glass tube lubed up and inserted. I had seen it done to my brothers, as they had seen it done to me.

It was kinda thrilling when mom bared me, knowing full well that one or both of my brothers was watching.

Author:
Sarah's daughter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, September 21, 2008, 06:17: pm

I sometimes saw my younger sistera having taken a rectal temp - and for my twin sistera I even sometimes inserted the thermomter. I also gave my sisters some enemas.
Hugs
Little Helen

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008, 06:02: am

My Mom would take my brother and me to get our checkups once a year. This was the early 1960s when R/Ts were common for kids. The nurse would have us lie, one at a time, face down on the exam table. We got to watch each other as we got our temperatures taken in the butt. I think I enjoyed the whole thing much more than my brother did.

Author:
Karen
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008, 11:03: am

Sure. My brother is 3 years younger than me and when we were children my mom let us watch each other get our temp taken in our bums. Mom stopped the rectal temps with me when I was about 6, but my brother got them until he was just about 9. So I don't think he remembers to much of the ones he saw me get. Our mom always took our rectal temps over her lap in the living room. I remember once my brother was about 8 years old, I had a friend staying over for the weekend while her parents were out of town. My brother was not feeling well and mom took his temp. Both of us watched my mom take his temp. My friend was an only child with no siblings, so watching something like this was very exciting for her. After it was over and for the remainder of the weekend, it was all she talked about, lol.

Author:
Steve B
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 22, 2008, 04:28: pm

I saw my sister's temperature being taken rectally on two different occasions at our pediatrician's. Mine was taken orally at the same time. When my mother tried to intercede on my sister's behalf, the nurse explained that they switched you over at age seven. At one point, I started to say something and was cautioned by the nurse not to talk, or she'd take mine rectally, too. I kept quiet, but looking back, I almost wish I'd told her to go ahead and take mine rectally, too.

Author:
Sean (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009, 07:23: pm

Sure. Once saw mom taking my older brother in her bedroom. She closed the door. I silently opened the door and peeked in. Saw my brother laying down on his stomach with his pajamas down around his ankles. Saw mom put the RT in his butt. watched for a few more seconds then silently closed the door. My brother was 10 I was 9. after I told him he looked "pretty good" and laughed.

Author:
Kenneth
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 26, 2009, 11:37: pm

I peeked in the door once, and saw my brother getting his temperature taken in his butt. The mistake that I made was, I giggled about it, and Mom caught me peeking through the door. So after she was through with my brother, she made me lie down and get my rt taken while my brother watched...and laughed! But I'll have to admit, I liked the way felt just the same.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 04:18: pm

My older bro and me shared room until his 18, when he left home. I was 16 then. Parents always considered bro and me had no to have any embarrassment between ourselves, because we are boys and brothers. Temperature taken (rectally till about 10 for both), enemas and spankings for differ boy's transgressions almost always were done in front each other. Steven was shy enough, much more than me, especiallly, after his 14-15, but it wasn't big deal for parents. Last times, I watched his getting enema, when he was 17. We never were embarrassed to be naked in front each another, but, of course, he was embarrassed, when mom gave him enema in front me.

Author:
Brent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 10:11: am

I was oldest of 3, a younger bro and younger sis. We all got "graduated" to oral temps at about the same time, when I was10, he was 7 and she was 5, so I got mine taken in front of them more than I saw them get it. Still got it taken a few times after that if I was sick, but never in front of them, just mom

Author:
to Brent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 28, 2009, 10:25: am

Brent,
how old were you, when started your shame to be naked in front siblings?

Author:
Brent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 01:46: am

Probably around 7 I started to get embarrassed being seen in underpants or naked around them, but having my temp taken was far more embarrassing than just being seen naked.

Author:
Paul to Brent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 29, 2009, 11:01: am

Brent, you are right. My parents stopped taken our temp rectally, when I was 10, but sister 8. Then, we were bathed together by mom sometimes still, but RT in front sister was embarrassed for me already.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Watching A Sibling

Author:
Snow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 12:59: am

Bathing/showering together was usual for us and our cousins. 2 or 3 of us in the tub or shower. With the shower, we often lined up, with one of us stepping in as another stepped out.

Author:
Brent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009, 09:49: am

Never bathed together,so wouldn't know about that. I'd think it'd make you less embarrassed to be seen naked in front of her.

Author:
Paul to Brent
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 30, 2009, 01:53: pm

Yes, of course, although, RT was embarrassed procedure any case.

Author:
maria
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 28, 2010, 11:53: am

ik was 8 en mijn moeder stopte met de billenmeter en kreeg hem onder mijn arm toen ik 11 was kreeg ik een broertje en toen ik ziek was moest ik hem weer in de billetjes net als mijn broertje over de schoot

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 29, 2010, 09:34: am

I was around 5 and my sister 3,at the time.On this day,we were both sick at the same time with chicken pox.Mom called us into her bedroom and we were told to get in bed as she wanted to take our temperatures.We did and she left the room to go into the bathroom down the hall.She returned with a tray and placed it on her dresser."I need to put the thermometer into your rear end to take your temperature.It won't hurt,but you need to be still or it could break." Mom explained.My sister must have been nervous by this announcement,so my mother told her to "watch while I take your brother's".I rolled over on my stomach and had my pajamas and underpants pulled down enough to expose my butt.My sister watched as my buttocks were spread apart and the rectal thermometer slowly inserted.I lay there for the required three minutes before mom withdrew it,wiped it down with an alcolol soaked tissue and read the temperature.

My pajamas were replaced and I sat up in bed to watch my sister have hers taken.Mom pulled down her panties as she lay face down on the bed.I watched mom use the fingers of her left hand to spread her cheeks and her little pink pucker of an anus come into view.Moments later that same thermometer that had just been up my rectum,slowly disappeared up hers.Mom released her buttocks and about three inches of the thermometer jutted out from between her backside and pointed up to the ceiling.I stared at her rear for the three minutes it was inserted and then mom pulled it out,read it and,as before, wiped it down,before returning it to it's case.It was a scene I never forgot and the process was repeated several times more that day.

Author:
Kerry999
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 29, 2010, 04:34: pm

Ah, it must be getting close to Halloween. The great undead zombie threads from years past rise up again!

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 03:39: pm

I recall another time when I watched my sister have her temperature taken rectally.My sister always liked to break my mother's chops whenever she could,ever since she was a little girl.On this occasion,my sister was home sick on a Friday.I came home from school in the afternoon and my mother was at her wits end.She had to chase her around with a bottle of cough syrup in one hand and a spoon in the other.She almost had to "hog -tie" her to get her to take the medicine.

I was watching the T.V. in a chair in the living room and my sister was on the couch watching with me.Mom came over to her shaking down an oral thermometer.My mother had to ask her twice to "open up" before she finally did as she was told."Keep it under your tongue." mom ordered.My sister moved it around in her mouth like it was a peppermint stick,and bit down on it,not hard enough to break it, but I could hear her teeth on the glass."Don't BITE IT!,or I'll use your OTHER END!" Mom said angrily.My ears perked up.My sister ignored the threat of a rectal reading and kept moving the thermometer in her mouth like stick candy.Mom had had enough and plucked it form her mouth.

"Don't move an inch-I'll be right back!" mom said and left the room and went into the upstairs master bathroom.She trotted down the stairs with a small jar of petroleum jelly,and a white thermometer case,which I knew held the family rectal thermometer.It had been used liberally on my sister and I,up to the age of 6 or seven.At that time we were switched to the oral thermometer.My sister was 9 at the time.

My sister saw the petroleum jelly and only then realized the mom was not bluffing about "using her other end".She whined and begged "NO!-I'm sorry-I'll keep the thermometer still in my mouth" she cried.Mom sat down on the couch and unscrewed the top off of the thermometer case.She pulled it out and held it up,before shaking it down briskly.Ignoring my sisters pleading,she took the top off of the petroleum jelly and smeared the bulb with the thick lubricant.

"You had your chance,young lady." Mom said as she stood her up and pulled down her pajama pants and panties.Mom was either to caught up with my sister to realize I was sitting in a chair in the same room,or she wanted to do it in front of me on purpose to embarrass by sister for being so much trouble the whole day."Now it's going where you CAN'T bite it!" Mom told her flatly

Mom lifted my sister over her lap with her bottom hiked up and her feet hanging down.The thumb and fingers of her left hand parted her buttocks wide.Her anus opened and mom slide the bulb into it and slowly up her rectum.I heard my sister grunt and whine as she felt the insertion.Mom held her pinned down over her lap and warned her not to kick her legs.

To drive the experience home and make sure my sister cooperated next time,the thermometer was "twirled" and adjusted several times as she waited for it to registered.My sister was held in place for a good ten minutes before mom finally removed,read and cleaned the rectal thermometer.

Author:
Jane to Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 05:31: pm

I've heard of similar things happening. Sometimes bad behavior needs to be cured. Did the rectal temp. straighten your sister's behavior out, or was she just a dyed in the wool, rebellious type ? One female poster talked about her rectal temp. being taken at 13, after her mother discovered that she had faked an illness to avoid going to school. Apparently, her mom continued to take her temp. that way until she was 18, and finished high school. To me, that's a bit extreme.

Author:
Tom to Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 30, 2010, 09:16: pm

Yes,it did.The next time mom approached with the oral thermometer,she opened up and kept it under her tongue,while just putting her lips around it.She found out the hard way that is was not a good idea to "push mom's buttons" to much.My mother,for her part,was sure at any moment my sister whould bite and crack the glass.Back then there were no such things as "digitals".The only thing she could do was what she did-"put it where she could not bite it." And my very shocked sister found herself "bottoms up" with a thermometer up her rectum.I never dared my mother like that,and after that day the thought never entered my mind.Thanks for the post.
Tom

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 07:51: pm

If my kids dont cooperate when its time to take their temperature they get it taken rectally too. If they dont sit still or take the thermometer out of their mouth or try to talk then it goes in their butt.

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 07:56: pm

Hi Lynn,

How old are your kids?

Are they usually pretty good at temperature time?

Thanks,

Brian

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 05:55: pm

my daughter is 11. my sons are 9 and 5. they are usually pretty good but sometimes they just dont want to cooperate.

Author:
Brian
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 07:34: pm

Hi Lynn,

Which one ends up getting their temperature taken rectally more than the others?

Thanks,

Brian

Author:
Joseph
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 31, 2011, 08:03: am

I remember one time my sister came home from school not feeling well. Mom checked her forehead with a concerned look on her face. She went to get the thermometer and a jar of vaseline. She told my sister to lie down on the living room couch which she did.

I saw as Mom pulled up her school jumper to expose her full cut pink cotton briefs - they used to call them bloomers. Then her panties came down followed by the customary shake down of the glass tube. Then Mom lubed up the therm. parted her cheeks and gently slide it into her rectum.

It was most thrilling to see my sister get prepared for an RT.

To this day I have a fetish for panties and RT's.

thanx Mom.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 23, 2010, 07:37: pm

Your sons probably were like me when I was there age.

I was very hyperactive--couldn't stay still. I found myself over her lap with her holding the RT in my butt.
When I got too big, I had to lay on a towel on her bed with my pants around my ankles and mom sitting by my side with her hand on my butt holding the RT in. I still
remember her having cool hands.

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 05, 2010, 08:41: pm

its usually about the same. It doesnt happen very often although i did take them to the doctors bc they had a cough nd sore thorat and they had their temps checked rectally.

Author:
Leo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 10:06: am

Lynn,
What parameters (age, condition, etc) does your doctor use to determine how the temperature is to be taken? You are fortunate to find a doctor who is more concerned with accuracy than speed, conveninece, or false modesty. Is your doctor older and not so impresed with the latest gadgets?

Author:
Lynn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011, 09:44: pm

The pediatrician's office consists of three older doctors and one younger. i like them all.

Author:
Alysson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010, 12:57: pm

In our house R/T was the way things were done. One time when I was fifteen and had a really bad cold. My younger sister cam in my room holding something. When I saw it was the thermometer and vaseline I told her there was no way she was going to take my temp.
"Mom told me I had to, so roll over."
I protested and called for mom she told me she was busy and that this would be fine.
Since this was the desicion I just rolled over and let my sister proceed.
The next week though, she had the cold and I got to play nurse

Author:
nathalie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 06, 2010, 03:08: pm

mijn zusje voelde zich niet lekker en we bleven slapen bij kennissen, ik bood aan om haar temperatuur op te nemen, onder haar arm dacht ik maar zij vonden het beter om het in de bips te doen, en dat deed ik onder protest van mijn zusje. ze had niets maar later op de avond toen de kids sliepen voelde ik me ook niet lekker en moest ik zelf meten in de keuken dat kon ik niet dus werd ik over de knie gelegd en kreeg hem ook in de kont en later zeide we dat duurde lang, ja maar het was een glazen thermometer en geen electronische, dus ben ik op mijn 13e ouderwets getemperatuurd.

Author:
Jon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 28, 2010, 09:15: pm

I was over at my friends house one winter day when I was in the 6th grade. We got to stay home from school due to a big snow. We were down on the livingroom floor playing a board game. His 7 year old brother was on a couch watching TV. He was mildly sick at the time.

His mom came down from upstairs and told the boy to get upstairs. She needed to take his temperature.

As soon as they went upstirs, my friend told me to follow him upstairs and make sure not to make any noise.
I followed him to their upstairs bathroom. He peeked inside. He whispered to me to peek and not to make any noise. I saw his mom sitting on a chair with the kid laying across her lap. His pajamas were laying on the floor. I saw the top of a therometer sticking out from his behind. His mom was holding his back down with one hand and the other hand on his leg What a sight.
I noticed that she had an enema bulb ready to go on the sink near her.

I stepped back and we both giggled. We heard his brother start to cry. My friend peeked back in and then we both peeked in to see his mom about to put the enema nozzle into the boy. We watched the whole thing. Kind of funny
seeing the boy kicking his legs around.

His mom never noticed until my friend giggled to loud. She looked at him and told him to get away.

His mom later came down and was really mad. Told me to go home. She said she might call my mom (she didn't).
I later found out that my friend got a good spanking and then an enema for further punishment. I wish I could have seen that.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 11:01: am

Jon, I had read on another site a story very similiar except it was a sister and her friend who spied on her younger brother get just about the same thing done. Only she never got caught. Her brother was the same age as in your case and the girls were about 11 or so.
I thinks this happens a lot and is just childish curiosity.

Author:
Jon to Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2010, 10:21: pm

It may be childish curosity to many but not to me

At the point in my life, I began an RT and enema obsession
(I wasn't aware that I had) but it was very gratifing doing it to myself and getting mom to do it to me. She would have been appalled to say the least but she never caught on.

If I had a chance to look, I would have and did in fact once saw my older sister getting an enema and saw two of my cousins getting it from my aunt. got me very excited.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 08:28: am

Jon I am just saying it was childish curiosity, I don't know in this case if it was or not for sure. The story read that the girls were 11 or 12 years old, and the one girls brother was 7 or so, like in your case. Was it more than curiousity? I guess only those girls would know that. Strange though what you say, I wonder if these two girls have this obsession or fetish for r/t's and enemas like you do.

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 10:57: pm

When I was about 5, I remember seeing my sister get a rectal thermometer stuck half way up her butt at the children's clinic right before she broke out with chikenpox. She cried, and I was thinking "whoa, sure am glad that's not me laying there". Two weeks later I was laying there getting the thermometer up my butt, and my sister saw it happen. I didn't have the chickenpox, just some nasty virus that was going around.

Author:
tomcat
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 04, 2011, 12:43: pm

I only remember seeing my sister get a rectal temp once and that was in the ER, but I remember her watching me get a rectal temp lots of times. I had a great aunt that kept me a lot after school and some weekends and lots of times her sons got to watch me get my temp taken.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.