VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: r/t in school

Author:
al
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 03:43: pm

I was in school and felt sick so I went to the nurse a told her I was sick the nurse called mom and went go something and came back with a rectal thermometer she told me told me lour my trousers and underwear then She told me to get on the table and lay down on my stomach I stood their so she helped me up on table and lowered my underwear even more I had them and then stared standing down the thermometer and lubed it up and the cold cold feeling as it is inserted I was so embarrassed but I had a hi fever and had to go home and my mom told me to go to bed she come with a thermometer I get up and opened my moth she told me to roll over on my tummy so I did she pull down my pj bottoms I begged her not to put it in my butt she Said it was more accurate after that I get a Enema and then after I was cleaned out she gave me 4 Suppositories it sucked.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: r/t in school

Author:
Dennis the Menace
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 08:53: pm

How old were you and was this a public school? and did she need your moms permission?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: r/t in school

Author:
al
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008, 09:17: pm

i was 15 in public school and i don't know if she did

Author:
jenny
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 12:54: pm

I think it was in the fourth grade. I was with my Mom.
I had to lay across Mom's lap. The nurse lifted up my school uniform, pulled down my school briefs and inserted the glass tube into my rear end. After THAT was done, I still had to lay across her lap while the nurse gave me an injection of something.

I cried and screamed. it was most embarrassing for a stranger to lift up a school uniform and tug down my panty, not to mention the actual insertion of the RT.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: r/t in school

Author:
guest 118
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 01:29: pm

i was in a privit school till i hit 13 and this was in the mid to early 80s YEA i am an older guy,

and NOW we know it is allergys tho back when i was 10 this is 27 years ago now .

i whent to the school nurse and was sneezing bad she said ok sweethart go on and go into my little office.

she folled me in and whent into the miny bathroom only a sink and toylet in ther and she returnd and said .

ok hunny i only have the thermometer that goes in your bottom plays lay on your tummy and slip down your pants and undies.

i did and she then inserted the thermometer and left to call my mom SHE shut the door and left me there.

i then heard the door open I thought it was her but NOOOOO it was one of the only 5 femals in this small privit school of 40 boys and 5 girls.
this girl looked at me then screamed and slamd the door i holled and yeald NURSE and could do noting else .

after that the girl would pass by and wink at me i could never look her in the eye ever again .

Author:
Zachary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, November 30, 2008, 04:57: pm

I went to private school and when I was 12-I threw up in school-I was sent to the medical office and my temperature was taken rectally-I don't know if that was common practice or due to the fact that I had thrown up and I might do it again with a thermometer in y mouth

[> Subject: To Al -- Re: r/t in school

Author:
chambliss
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 02, 2008, 10:51: am

Al,
What were the four suppositories for? the fever?

Author:
Robert1012
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 12:57: pm

when I was younger-the school nurse's were alway's women-she wore the white medical nurse's outfit-(sometime's the skirt style-sometime's the pantsuit style)-her exam room was alway's next to the secretary and principal's office's-I remember many time's in the exam room-laying face down on the exam table with a rectal thermometer in my butt-(the nurse held the thermometer for the entire session)-also I received shot's in my butt when I was sick and had a fever-I later found out that this nurse was authorized to perform these task's-my mom had signed the medical exam authorization paper's that were given to us by the teacher at the beginning of the school year.

Author:
To Robert 1012
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 07:44: pm

The nurse's office was next to the principal? Was that to make sure that your squealing was broadcast through the P.A. system?

Author:
temp
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 10:24: pm

I saw a rectal thermometer (sitting in a thermometer stand filled with vaseline) in the nurse's office at another school when I was there for a middle school basketball game in mid/late 80s. I don't remember why I was in the nurse's office - presumably to get an ice back or ACE bandage. Obviously I don't know what their policy was for using r/t --but I think the school was K-8.

Author:
Marcus
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 10:39: pm

I was in elementary school in the early 60's. I know from personal experience that the school nurse took rectal temperatures. The school nurse wore white and I assume she was an RN. In kindergarten through 3rd grade you got RT's. In 4th grade she'd ask how it was done at home.
I remember 101 degrees being the magic number. Exceed that and you were going home.

Author:
Robert1012 to "Unknown Author"
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 11:47: pm

-your question:::""The nurse's office was next to the principal?""--correct answer:::yes her office was on the hallway of the school-near the main entrance-it was designed like this to ensure that the offsite ambulance and medical staff could get access to the exam room if a critical accident was to happen-the school was and still is setup in this particular design--I have been back numerous time's visiting the principal and the some of the teaching staff--I did look in the exam room on my last time there about 2 week's ago-(before Christmas break)and it is still in the same area-but it has been enlarged--there are now 4 examination room's and 2 school nurse's.

Author:
Bobby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009, 04:25: pm

One sexual predator wasn't enough? Now they need two pediphiles?

Author:
To Robert 1012
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 28, 2009, 04:47: pm

Let me ask you a question. When you visited your "supposed" former high school, in Pleasant Valley, Hooterville, or wherever, did you meet with the "nurse" and the "principal," or did you need a flashlight to find your way? In other words, isn't the school now defunct and boarded up ? If so, maybe they have an old stash of rectal thermometers where the nurses office was.

Author:
Robert1012 to "Bobby"and "Unknown Author"
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 10:25: am

-no pediphiles-just 2 board certified and registered nurse's to take care of the expanded and populated school--(children do still get sick)--it's not Pleasant Valley-but a great place to raise a family-not even Hooterville-we have a train station-(but it pick's up and deliver's material's-no passenger's)--and yes the school is still standing-it has grown extensively since I went there--seem's the lottery idea has poured huge amount's of cash into the state's educational fund-providing a larger school facility-more land acquired to build more classroom's-upgraded computer's system's-more teacher's brought in as permanent educator status-(thus less substitute's needed)-city and county population growth has increased and student's are bussed from all over the county to attend here--so there is no chance of this school going defunct as "Unknown Author" stated.

Author:
Irwin Potkewitz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, December 29, 2009, 04:23: pm

Good to hear that the taxpayers are being well represented through the virtues of an apparently great American town, with several nationally renowned "institutions" of sorts. Do tell good sir, did you not hear of the famous temperature-taking ghosts living there, or am I confusing that with another town?

Author:
Yeah right
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 04:02: am

Board certified and registered nurses huh? Well that PROVES they don't find sexual satisfaction by looking at and touching naked young boys. After all, the "Board" can read minds and has known each of those "board certified and registered nurses" all of their lives and knows them to be honest and chaste.

Truth is anyone can pass a written test and perform very basic nursing duties. Nurses aren't angels sent by God. They are humans that went to school for two years or less (more in some cases) at the community college.

Some people try to make us think that we are not worthy enough to question a nurse's intentions or sexual appetite. What a joke. Stop throwing out the red carpet for every "nurse" that passed a written test and admit there are a lot of sickos out there.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: r/t in school

Author:
To Yeah right
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 11:46: am

You are one of the only alert and informed posters here. Anyone can go from ghetto to comfortable given two years of their time invested in a piece of paper which says nothing more than they can perform well enough on tests and term projects to be given the honor of being an arrogant and barely competent employee, who's sole responsibility is to complete paperwork while serving as the gate guard of the medical practice. Many of these so-called certified incomps. receive great pleasure in controlling others. In reality, many patients end up in hospitals or worse, because of these ill-intended certified crackheads.

Author:
pajamaman1966 (I'm back!)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 02, 2010, 02:55: pm

Fortunately when I went to school our school nurse rarely took a student's temperature in their behind.

Author:
Mike R
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 03, 2010, 07:13: pm

I went to grade school in the 50's. If we were sick, we got sent home and mom would take my RT if needed. Enemas too.

Author:
Etienne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, January 09, 2010, 10:36: pm

I had my temperature taken rectally by the school nurse at seven. This was in 1962. I was sent to the nurses office because I was not feeling well and the nurse called my dad who was at work. After she talked with him, she got the vaseline and thermometer out and had me go otk, pants and undershorts to to my knees. As I was laying there, my teacher came into the nurses office to see how I was doing. My dad picked me at school about an hour later.

Author:
maelies
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 26, 2010, 11:28: am

Ik was samen met een vriendinnetje aan het klieren in de klas en we wilden spijbelen,ik was toen 11 en zei was bijna 10. Het was eerder gelukt dus we zeiden allebei dat we ons niet lekker voelde en naar huis wilde, maar de meester vond het goed maar moeste ons eerst melden bij de schoolzuster(nieuw voor ons) Daar aangekomen bekeek ze ons en besloot ons allereerst te temperaturen, we schrokken maar de thermometer ging onder onze arm, we klierden nog wat dus viel hij er onder vandaan, ze werd niet boos maar wij moesten toen onze broekjes omlaag trekken want hij moest nu in de bibs en dat deed ze, naast elkaar en allebei de thermometer in de billen en toen naar huis ik niet maar mijn vriendin heeft toen ook nog billenkoek gehad.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 12, 2011, 03:01: am

i don't ever remember or hear of the schools in the state i live in take rectal temps but then again maybe those that got them never wanted to tell anyone. I would have loved to have got one in school by the nurse. i do remember getting them at the clinic we use to go to and i loved the rectal method. i hated it when they changed me over to oral i hated that sharp thing in my mouth. wish i could do it all over again knowing what i know now.

Author:
sue
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 09:24: pm

i hated going to the nurse becose she was my neighbor and she took my temp recal when i seen her and she told my mom

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.