Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
Mitch
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 09:58: am

When I was a young boy me and my two older brothers all went to a child's doc who liked to take us over his lap for temp taking and any injections...he called them booster shots. He would have us take our pants and shorts down and then bring us up and over his knee. I hated it. He would have my brothers do the same although separately. Dad was usually there too and I wonder if the doctor would give dad his shots in his butt lying over the lap of this doctor. Kinda kinky to think of dad that way. Anyone have similar experience or thoughts?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 30, 2009, 02:20: pm

Sounds familiar! Doctor and I would be in the exam room and he would say "come over here son" and I would get off the exam table and he would sit down on his chair and help me over his lap for the shot. He would also slap my backside beofre the injection. This was the same position I would be in when I got a spanking at home by my father. This happened for almost all my visits to the doctor.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
robert
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2009, 10:24: am

when I was leaving for camp as a teenager my dad thought a check up with the old doctor in town would be good and the camp need medical data anyhow. the appointment was made and i guess my fate at that point was certain! this doc ALWAYS did his own temp check and of course he still considered me a little boy so...my temp was donce in my bottom while you guessed it over his lap...i was a good looking guy with a nice physique and it must of been strange for my dad to see me over the old doctors lap as that was the position he did for my spankings which dad always said i earned...
after the camp forms were filled out he said a good booster shot would be in order and i thought shit here i go again over the lap. this huge syringe was prepared by the doctor and he went to his stool and patted his knee and said come on robert and i approached naked as a jay-bird and went over his knees. he adjusted my backside and then shit this needle penetrated by firm ass and it stung and i of course yelled. i am still afraid of needles and intravenous becuse of this. anyone else think they were affected by such visits to their doctor??

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
carl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 17, 2009, 05:21: pm

I think your doctor is a maricon............

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
Jeremy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 11:57: am

I had a similar experience with my pediatrician. However, this only happened during a housecall. If I had been to the office a day or two before and had come down with something, the doctor would check up on me at the house a day or two later. Even as a 16 or 17 year old he would have me lie over his lap to get my temperature taken and if my fever was still high he would give me a penicillin shot while in the same position. At the time this was how things were done and for some reason I never felt any embarassment towards the doctor. However, when I went to the office these procedures were carried out by the nurse with me lying on the table on my belly. When the nurse did this I felt very embarassed from the time I turned 12 until I was 18.

Author:
bob2
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009, 01:21: pm

When I was a boy the doctor would take give me shots in the backside while over his knee. My Dad would take us boys temperatures in the rectum while he held us over his lap. he was a strong guy and was very firm. He told our doctor he took our temps "down there" and the dr. said it was the right way to do it.

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 22, 2010, 11:09: pm

i am sixty two years of age and i can remember going to the doctor for a camp physical and tne physical was preformed by the doctors nurse and she took my temperature rectally which i did not mind at all. i still take my temperature rectally and i do resort to inserting a glycerin suppository up my rectum from time to time.

Author:
mitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 06, 2009, 03:26: pm

Well not much response to the over the lap positioning for the taking of an r.t. I know others had it done and that they sensed the position was just like when getting a spanking from dad...clearly the dr. would not spank but it was easy for him to hold the boy in position. Anyone want to discuss this?

Author:
Bryan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 06, 2009, 03:55: pm

When I was in sleep away camp I got a really bad sore throat and the doctor took me into his bunk and put me across his lap and took my temperature. It sort of was the same way that my dad used to spank me but I only had my temperature taken

Author:
Marty
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 06, 2009, 04:16: pm

Actually that was the only position my mom used on us and up to age 8 or 9. I think she was afraid if she just had us lying on the bed we would roll over or something and cause an injury to ourselves. Even at 9 years old I remember going over my moms lap for a rectal temp. I remember once her friend was over with her two kids and she took my temp that way with them there. I was embarrassed somewhat.

Author:
jim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2010, 11:57: am

i really didn't like to go to my doctor as a boy...he was a strong man and a friend of my dads. He liked to give shots in my backside and always seemed to have us over his knee...
My dad went to him, too, and looking back on it I wonder if the doctor enjoyed doings dad's prostrate exam and the fingering of his ball sack and examination of his privates.
The doctor would make house calls (1950's) and he sure enough ould have a good ole booster shot available for our bottoms and a rectal temperature taking in dad's presence with us over his knee. Thinking back I now wonder if those looks between dad and the doctor with us up and over the knee meant anything.
I still to this day don;t like going to the dotor and am afraid of all shots.
Anyone have similar things happen to him?

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 04, 2010, 02:59: pm

I found the doctor had atendency to want to give shots for a lotof things and always in the bottom. My mother was present more than my father who would quite often be at work duringthe day.
He did takemw to the doctors a few times and yes I got a shot over his lap and had my temp taken rectally but I think he just treated it as something necessary.

His younger brother took me to the doctors a few times or drove my mother and I to the doctors. He would always come in and he volunteered to hold me to get my temp taken or a shot even into my early teens.He would hold me over the exam table and take my pants down usually to around my knees. Neither my mother or the doctor made any comment about it.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
carl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, January 05, 2010, 01:23: pm

guys or gals have any of you been over a female doctors knees for a procedure or the nurse this guy/guy stuff is boring

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
mitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 02:43: pm

The old fashioned trip to the doctor and the mandatory shot in the backside (sometimes while over the knee of the doctor) and the taking of the temperature...guess where! My dad usually took me and mostly came into the exam room. Did others have anything like that happen to them?
My pediatrician was a older man and I am sure he saw lots of bottoms but he always seemed to enjoy the instructions to " come over here " and the trip up and over the knee.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
KenW
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 04:47: pm

All my RTs and Shots at the doctor's as a kid all happened on pediatric exam table never OTK. I was a kid in 50's and 60's and a teen in the 70's

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
Erin
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, April 15, 2010, 11:07: pm

I'm about the same age as Ken W. I've never heard of "over the knee" for anything at the Dr's office , until I started reading these posts. I'm just sayin......

Author:
Marie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 10:11: am

One time I had to go to the doctor with my Mom. I was sick with something. I was about 9 or 10 at the time. The doctor asked me all kinds of questions, including one involving a bowel movement. After the questions were over, I had to get undressed so he could examine me.

I don't know about you, but it was very embarrassing for a 9 year old girl to get undressed in front of a stranger, even if he is a doctor.

I had to sit there on the exam table wearing nothing but my panties. Back then I wore full cut cotton briefs. We used to call them bloomers.

When it came time for the doctor to check my temperature, I had to lay across my Mom's lap in the spanking position.

I was fussing so much that Mom warned me I would get a spanking if I did not relax. I tried to relax as best I could. I closed my eyes and let him do his thing.

My mom had both her hands on my back. I felt my panties being pulled down. I heard the doctor tell Mom to spread my cheeks so he could check my temp. I felt my cheeks being spread wide open. I was flush with embarrassment.

I felt the cold glass tube go into my bottom. I cringed. EVen though it was only a few minutes, it felt like hours. Once the RT was done, the doctor next inserted a suppository for my constipation. I screamed and cried upon feeling that bullet-shaped thing go into me. My Mom had to hold me down. Finally came the needles....two of them. I remember screaming at the top of my lungs as I was jabbed with them.

Laying across Mom's lap so the doctor could "cure" me of the illness was far worse than any spanking I got from her OR from Dad. It was very embarassing and humiliating for me.

Author:
jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, September 07, 2013, 04:17: pm

Not sure how long ago this was, Marie, but the RT certainly was UNnecessary at your age and your mom should not have encouraged it! I feel for you. The doctor must have been a real PERV!
Did your mom do it that way at home? My mom only did it when I was quite small [before I turned six]. The rest of the time it was oral. Taking an older child's RT in private is bad enough; let alone having a virtual STRANGED do it!!!

Author:
SAM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 07:22: pm

i've had it done to. when i was in elementary school every time i went for a flu shot i got in the rear end. and then they out me over their knee ti give me the shot.

my doctor was my uncle and he used sometimes spank me after giving me the shot because i would sometime cuss up a storm when he gave me the shots.i hated shots.

my mom agreeded with it and actually sometimes asked im to spank me.

Author:
Snow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010, 04:52: am

At doctor's office, it was always on the exam table. At home, it could be on the bed or over the lap of mom, dad, grand mom/dad or a cousin.

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 16, 2010, 11:34: pm

I was never over the doctor's knee, but I do recall getting a couple of shots lying over my mother's lap just as for a spanking. This was in the 50s. I imagine I might have gotten my temperature taken that way when I was quite a bit younger but don't recall.

Author:
Ella
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 18, 2010, 07:52: pm

I have had similar experiences. I used to scream as a child but I have to admit now both sound enjoyable. I have never found anyone to take my rt as an adult and am too embarrassed to ask.

Author:
Walt
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 04, 2010, 09:29: am

I forget the details of a nearly full page photo in LIFE magazine in about 1961-62, but I vaguely recall it being associated with new (injectable) vaccines for one or more of the childhood diseases - I think measles. A young girl about 4-6 years was across a nurse's knees while the doctor gave an injection of the new vaccine in the girl's butt. Perhaps the photo was staged for the magazine photographer, but the kid was crying as she received the shot, a scene I had witnessed many times in my own large family (or had heard the obvious sounds down the hall & saw the red-eyed boy/girl soon afterward).

The only OTK rectal temps I ever recall my mother the nurse doing were on siblings who were lap-sized, around two years or younger.

Author:
Jonathan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 05, 2010, 02:05: am

That must have been the one I got. I got a shot for either measles or chicken pox when I was little. I was over mom's lap though not the doctor's. My sister had been exposed and didn't get one. I thought it terribly unfair.

Author:
Peter
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, May 05, 2010, 07:45: pm

I saw a similar magazine article Walt must have been early seventies I think and showed a girl about five or six over her mothers lap panties down getting a shot in her bottom while her older brother and sister looked on with some aprehension.
This reminded me of my own experiences and some I heard about others getting similar treatments when we were kids.I remember the district nurse visiting to give shots for ear infection and chest infection and she always took our temperature first. Sometimes a friend would be sick and we would see the nurse visiting and soon after she entered the house we would hear a scream followed by the sound of sobbing.We all knew what had happened because we had experienced the same ourselves.

Author:
elmo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 25, 2010, 04:10: pm

This is definitively a true depiction of visits to the doctor in early 50's! The doctor would do most of the exam with either parent prtesent. In my own case Dad was the one as Mom worked a lot. I remember going to the doctor and going over his knee and thinking about how much I hated it! Most boys got their spankings over the knee of their dads and that experience was enough to make you think that the doctor was in cahoots with dad and they are planning on spanking me too! Of course shots wdere always goven in the backside and to this day I think how much those shots hurt!!
I am sure there are other guys who had this happen...over the knee and shots and rectal temps! Lets hear from you and get some thoughts on it, okay.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Over doctors lap for rt and shots

Author:
to elmo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, September 01, 2010, 10:53: am

Thanks for the note. anyone else want to chime in?

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 30, 2010, 10:54: pm

All my rectal temperatures was by a young nurse while I was in the diaper position on the exam table. For the shots in the butt, the nurse would sit down in a chair. I would face her with my head over her shoulder. She would look over me and steady me with one hand on my back just above my butt, then stick me with the syringe using her other hand. I can say that she seldom hurt me giving me shots, maybe only once or twice did it hurt a little. But I always hated getting the rectal thermometer from her.

[> Subject: Glass Thermometer Advocate

Author:
Wayne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 09, 2010, 08:59: am

This forum is dedicated to the advocacy for the continued use of the traditional glass thermometer for taking the temperatures in a household. Rectal temperatures should be mandatory for youngsters five and under while those youngster in the six to ten year old age range that are believed to be not suitable for having an oral temperature should also have their temperatures taken rectally, following the 1950's standards and practices for taking a rectal temperature with a glass rectal thermometer.

http://gtadvocate.grouply.com

[> [> Subject: Re: Glass Thermometer Advocate

Author:
Tim D. (Shots In The Behind and RTs)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011, 04:43: pm

Dear Wayne:
Sorry to bother you,but I would like to know if you think my pediatrician was right in singling me out as the middle sibling of 3 boys to get all of my shots in the behind as well as RTs. Our doctor told my father that since I was the thinnest of us 3 boys, because I seemed the most nervous and quivery, because I hated baseball and took ballet instead - which meant that I did alot more bending - that he felt my arm muscles were not as strong as my younger and older brother's were and that all that bending caused my buttocks to better absorb the shots, that he would only give them to me and take my temperature "sunnyside up". If this were our pediatrician's logic, and if I resisted, would you as my father have always held me down to get them there no matter how long our doctor felt it was right?

[> [> Subject: Re: Glass Thermometer Advocate

Author:
Tim D.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 09, 2011, 07:36: pm

Oh one more thing, whenever I put up a fuss about the pediatrician always giving me my shots in the behind my father thought it was perfectly natural for me to be singled out to get them there when my doctor said "If you're a tough boy you get it in the arm but if you're a bluebird you get 'em where the angels get there shots" and would always tell my father "turn him sunnyside up". Do you think this was right of our pediatrician?

Author:
Bobby
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, October 07, 2010, 06:04: am

I am the acknowledged expert when it comes to shots in the bottom and rectal temperature taking.
I had a real bad allergy problem through my childhood, with hay fever and bronchititis, and two hospital stays with asthma.
When I was about 10, I got taken to see a specialist, and he prescribed a course of anti-sensitivity shots, which were pretty new back then I think.
So every other Friday afternoon, after school, I would have to appear at the Doctor's office to get two needles in my butt, for well over a year.
My temperature had to be checked each time, because they couldn't give the shots to you if it was over normal.
I guess, since the shots went in my bottom, that the nurse who gave them to me, figured she may as well check my temperature in my little bum as well.
I never got used to those shots, even though I got so many.
They always hurt like hell, because back then they didn't use the disposable ones like now days, but these old glass and metal syringes and needles that got used over and over, so they got to be blunt.
I mean they didn't slide in, but had to be almost pushed in with main force.
It was sheer murder.
The old nurse who gave 'em to me must have hated kids, or had a sadistic streak or something, because it seemed to me she tried to make the whole thing as painful and humiliating as she could.
For a start, since it was a routine thing,I didn't get the benefit of the Doc's exam room.
It was done sort of semi-private in this sort of cubicle next to the reception desk.
It only had a curtain across it,that didn't even reach the floor.
The nurse wasn't scrupulous in making sure it was closed properly either.
Even if it was a quarter way open, about half the people in the waiting room could see in.
Anybody in the reception area could see in clearly, and anybody going in to the Doc's office could too, if the curtain wasn't closed tight.
I really hated that cubilcle!
I hated that medical alcohol sort of smell of it, and I still hate that smell!
There was only a small table in there, with a bottle of surgical spirit, a bottle full of cotton-wool, and two trays containing needles and syringes, soaking in alcohol, and a bottle with thermometers sticking out of gauze, and a big bottle of Vaseline.
I'd get sent in there by the lady behind the desk, who always said to me, "You know what you have to do sweetie,don't you?" with this real ghoulish smile.
The junior office girl was the daughter of a neighbour who baby-sat me and my brother sometimes, and she'd sort of always give me a smile too, real meaningful.
So I'd go in the cubicle, and close off the curtain as tight as I could, take off my shoes and long school socks,and my little gray school shorts,and sit down to wait on one of the chairs in my little white cotton underpants.
The big old nurse would appear sooner or later, and look at me like she was gonna eat me.
She might close the curtain, or she might not.
Mostly it was maybe half way open.
First thing she said every time was, "Off with your pants little man. Quickly now."
It was so bad having to take your undies off, when you knew people could see you.
I'd stand there with no pants on, most times with the old people in the waiting room looking in at me and smiling indulgently.
The big old nurse would sit on a chair,shaking down a thermometer, and motion me to come and bend over her knee.
What else could I do?
Bare bottom over this old girl's knee, she'd take the Vaseline and smear it onto the head of the thermometer, and parting my little bottom cheeks, she'd slip it deftly into my little anus.
This was usually the time that the office girls would lean their heads in, suddenly discovering that they had to ask the nurse something that just couldn't wait.
Just by coincidence, there is a little boy with no pants on over nurse's lap with a glass thermometer in his little botty button.
Eventually, she'd pop it out, have a look and wipe it.
"Perfectly normal." she'd coo.
I'd be made to get up, trying to cover my little dicky-wicky with my hands,as she lovingly prepared the needles,probably enjoying my wide-eyed apprehension.
Meantime, people are coming and going, and seeing me with no pants on.
When she was all ready,it'd be back across her lap.
She'd lovingly prepare the injection site on my bottom, wiping the cool alcohol swab onto my skin.
Then she'd start smacking my bottom cheek.
I don't mean patting or tapping- I mean quite literally smacking, saying "Relax now Bobby. Wiggle your toes. Don't tense your bottom honey."
I mean, I was trying to untense,and she's smacking my bare bottom, so, of couse, I was tensing up.
When she was satisfied that I was prime for more torture, she stuck that big, blunt, bitch of a needle into my poor tender little bottom, and try as I would,I couldn't help squealing like a stuck pig, and bellowing,"OWWWWWWW!"
I think this made it for her, and the office girls and all the people in the waiting room must have heard it, and probably looked at each other and smiled.
Oh! So cute!
Yeah! Real cute unless it's happening to you.
And there was still another one to go in!
Every two weeks! Two shots! Just like this every fortnight!
Go figure!

Author:
mitch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 09, 2011, 04:00: pm

Very nice indeed! Why don't others discuss their temps being taken otk...? My dad was the disciplinarian in the family and spanked us in the same position as when we had our temps taken "down there"
Do others have any stories/recollections to recount for us?

Author:
bob t
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2011, 12:16: pm

My experiences were similar indeed!
As a little boy my doctor would give shots in my backside and I hated it. He would sit in his chair and say "Bobby come here we have to give you your booster shot and it will hurt if I use your arm so come here and we will give you your shot the same place your brother got it." I knew that my brother Richard got his in his bottom and I knew full well what was going to happen. He took my temperature down there too either on the exam table or in the otk position. Dad spanked me otk and I knew the position well.

Author:
Anne
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 15, 2011, 03:40: pm

My grandfather was a doctor. So whenever my mother thought I was ill, he checked it at home. We usually did not have to go the hospital or doctor. And yes, sometimes it was that way over his lap, sometimes just laying in the bed, both for temperature, for injections or sups. Sometimes also my mother did it, although she was not a doctor or nurse.

Author:
Mary
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 19, 2011, 02:48: pm

My pediatrician was an older man and his rule was rectal temps unless the PARENT objected. This was 80's and 90's. Until I was 13, my temp was done over my mother's or the nurse's lap. After 13 I was allowed to bend over the exam table. My parents never switched me to an oral thermometer, so I was over Mom's knee for temps until I got married and moved out at 22. Eight years later, my husband still does it that way.

All shots were and are in my bottom. My pediatrician would stretch me out on my belly on the exam table and hold my ankles. He would have Mom or the nurses hold my hands.

Author:
Ritchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 10:50: pm

I can remember vividly one time in the doctor's office. I was sick with something. I was laying across my Mom's lap wearing only underpants. She held me firmly while the doctor took the RT and gave me the injections. I screamed and cried the whole time.

Author:
Jessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 18, 2011, 01:40: am

I had over the lap rectal temps from both the dr and the nurse, always in front of both parents bc bothe almost always took me to all dr visits. I had a chronic constipation problem, so went frequently. Exams frequently started with me being made to strip from the waist down, or to strip completely (right there in the room with everyone) and put on a hospital gown. and if i hesitated getting undressed at all, the dr would sternly tell one of my parents to do it, and i would be stripped by my mom or dad, usually w me crying and resisting, especially when they began to pull my panties dow, bc i knew all that would be done to me down there. Then i was placed over the lap of whichever one was going to do it to me, and with the others present and my parents watching, the nurse or doctor would tell me to "relax my heinie" as they spread my cheeks open to expose my anus. I would often start to cry immediately, and couldnt help but tightn up, so there would often be some struggle for them to start it going into me. Several times when i guess i struggled too much or the dr was impatient w me, he would say, "all right daddy (or mommy), i guess we're going to have to do it in the lap." this meant i was going to be forced to sit spread-eagled in someone's lap, usually my dad's, facing him, so there was no way i could close my legs. Whosever lap i was placed in, held me tight against them, and the dr or nurse then had perfect access to my spread cheeks with me in full restraint. A few times, when my mom took me, i was forced to sit like this in the dr's lap, which was the most mortifying of all, bc my whole body was pressed hard against his, and he would pull my whole gown way forward, so i felt utterly naked in his arms. He would reach behind me w one hand and pull open one buttock, and the nurse would spread the other and slide the cold, vaselined thermometer into me while the dr restrained me. Then i would have to sit there (3-5 minutes was the rule), held tightly against the dr the whole time, as i felt that thermometer up inside me. Once it fell out and had to be reinserted, and then the nurse held it in place for the whole time, and i could feel it miving around in me slightly. After this, i would go up on the table for a rectal exam, still essentially naked, during which there would be a detailed discussion of my bowel habits, me whimpering the whole time, usually lightly restrained by a parent and/or nurse. This was often followed by the dreaded phrase, "let's just give her a suppository while she's up here," which again required some restraint and attempts to soothe me. Worst of all were the few times i heard the most dreaded statement, in the dr's stern voice, "i'm afraid she'll have to have an enema before i can tell what's going on in there." this unleashed tears, begging, bargaining, and attempts to get off the table by me, which inevitably led to me being forcibly maneuvered into the "simms position" by the adults, and my parents restraining me, utterly exposed, as the nurse or dr gave me an enema in front of everyone, with everyone more or less participating. I felt like they were all doing it to me, sliding that tube into my rectum, filling me up against my will, sliding it out and leaving me exposed while telling me i had to lay there and hold it for awhile, and trying to soothe me by telling me it was "for my own good" and would "make me feel better after" and they were doing it to me bc they loved me. Never have i felt such utter submission, embarassment, penetration, and helplessness -- and clearly on some level, intense arousal, since i remember it so vividly (and with such a different feeling) today.

Author:
McKenzie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 08, 2011, 01:40: am

I never got my temp taken at my butt I always got it in my mouth or under my arm but I remember 1 time, my sister was constipated and my sister and my mom went to the doctors and they had to take her temp in her butt and she cried and she had to lay on an exam table and it took 2 doctors to hold her down and 1 doctor to take her temp. and when she was constipated the doctor also had to put a glycerin suppository stick in her butt and it also took 2 doctors to hold her down. she cried and cried and her crying was so loud.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.