Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2° F or Less.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
Jennifer
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 10:39: am

Who would you let take your temperature in your bottom? Or..who would you like to have your temperature taken by? And...how would you like this person to go about doing it? Jenn.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
Vicki
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 11:31: am

I would let just about any female take my temp rectally. Some of my female friends and I enjoy that. I have had my RT taken by only one male doctor and found it embarrassing yet kinda erotic. I would let a male lover take my RT but that has not yet happened. I would find the OTK position very exciting.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 03:48: pm

BTW...I love being on my tummy when having my temperature taken in my bottom. Jenn.

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 05:30: pm

Some info you might need in the future. The other day someone posted on this net that I was married and 82 years of age,both lies of course. The person it was sent to took it for the truth and drop me, from a conversation point, like a hot rock.I hope if any of you are ever in that position remember this " in this country of ours do you know that heresay is not admisable as evidence no matter what type court case it involves"? So if what happens to you, which I hope it never does, contact the person you are having conversations with give them some info just general info about yourself and have them ask the person or persons who made the comments questions about the info you have provided. When they reply back, which they probaly won't you'll know right then and there they are in the same claassification as a three dollar bill. About the person who believed those things about me. Disapppointed yes,but mad at her heavens no how could I be mad or hate her or any of those other negative thoughts to be honest I really liked her and I still do.But due to those comments I'am like the Titanic after hitting the Ice Berg dead in the water.I'am in retail,and when them Cuban and Porta Rico ( true spelling was never my strong suit ) come in the store I think of how would she look in tight short shorts or mini skirts like they are wearing, and where I live its 12 months a year.In fact,the other day I was at the Mall and walked passed Victoria's Secret and I thought about her--Hey Guys Don't You Think The Nurse Who Is Going To Take Your Temp. Should Be Properly Attired? Not all the time, just once in awhile to take the edge off. One other thing,why cruise these postings? You can give alot of perverted reasons true, but the number of women I have had discussions with who's boyfriends and husbands are not into temp. taking and enemas but yet there girlfriends and wives are. Some comments I have received from the girlfriends and wives " my husband says anybody who likes things shoved up their ??? are sick and weird,or from a guy I worked with on a nuke power house, when I ask him how married life was, Great if I can only stop my wife from wanting to stick things up my ??? or the woman who said I like enemas but I don't get them as often as I like and my husband is not into it so I tell him I'am going to Gym to workout with my girlfriend I go to my girlfriends we don't go to the gym we stay at her place and give each other enemas and I've heard it from coast to coast the nurse who had her next door neighbor come over to hold her young daughter why she gave her a much needed enema,after it was over they talk for awhile and ended up giving each other enemas and its been going on for at least 7 years that I'am aware of. Why, well their respective husbands are'nt into it. In fact the one lady told me, she's a nurse, and she gets all the equipment she wants from the hospital where she works,and its okay with them.She keeeps it locked up in a suitcase in a closet. After reading this you probably think I'am piping hot air up your skirts and pants your welcome to your respective thoughts but its the truth.Lets put it this way, I would like to meet someone who has the same likes as I do don't you? Remember this saying UNTO THY OWNSELF ALWAYS BE TRUE. I thought I did, but thanks to some lies well,I'am going to start looking again I don,t think the person I was interested in would ever trust me even though I never did lie to her.Remember nothing is kinky and strange when it is agreed upon by both.I don't know about all of you,but I'am not interested in Revolving Door Relationships.The chance on getting a STD forget it not this guy.You might as well play Russian Roulet with 6 slugs in the chamber. Me I'am a guy named SAM

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
SAM
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 05:43: pm

One other thing,remember when there is happiness in the bedroom which means she can fulfill her fansty no matter what it is, she is happy.For me after exchanging our first few postings I was ready to let her fulfill her desires.I knew I would be in good hands,and I don't believe she is employed with ALLSTATE,----or are you JENN?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
Jennifer (To: Sam)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 14, 2009, 11:31: pm

No Sam, I am not employed by Allstate. Jenn.

Author:
ritchie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 24, 2011, 11:06: pm

Someone who I can trust and be comfortable around.

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 12:12: pm

Hi Jenn,

Good question. For me, any female will probably be able to provide the sensuous experience I want. Since my fetish is rooted in the rectal temperature takings, enemas, and suppositories given by my mother, aunt, and nurses, a woman who can role play any of those scenarios will be great to partner with. A lover can be a special person to do this because that person is someone who you willingly share your intimate experiences with. Also, since an RT is a fabulous foreplay, a girlfriend can make it even better because you can touch her to increase her arousal and vice-versa and follow it with great love making.

Rich

Author:
Jennifer (To: Rich)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 03:44: pm

Rich, thanks for sharing. I,like you, have had rt's taken by my Mom, and by female nurses, and female friends. Some of my boyfriends have also been great at it. So for me, anyone who is caring and knows me well, would be a person I would want to take my temperature. I've also had an aunt (Denise) who was fabulous at bottom temperatures. But, I am selective about who would qualify for this rare pleasure. Role playing is also very exciting! Jenn.

Author:
Alex
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 18, 2009, 09:36: pm

I am a male. And I would let any good-looking female take my temperature... position doesn't really matter.

Author:
Garrett
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 04:41: pm

I live in a duplex, and in the other side of it lives a young woman who is a nurse. I would let her take my temperature any time! It would be great to have her "check on me" when I'm sick. The rectal thermometer would definitely be a "must". I'm getting to know her pretty well lately, so who knows? Position wouldn't matter, because she would be in charge, and I'd do whatever she would ask.

Author:
Ashley (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011, 06:06: pm

Does any female would like to take my rectal temperature but when I am sleeping?

Author:
Robert1012
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 07:13: pm

-probably any pretty female-it would be more exciting if she was dressed as a medical nurse-only female nurse's and mom took my rt when I was younger and going to the dr clinic-the dr I go to now-well the current staff are the children of the parent's who participated in my physical and sick visit's when I was growing up-(I have the option when I go-oral or rt)-and if rt is chosen-then I am laying on my tummy.Also to add :I have had my all my sister's take my rt as well-as the only male child-I was the center of many rt temp games-the games we played when younger-continue today.

Author:
Jennifer (to Robert 1012)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 19, 2009, 11:53: pm

Robert, you lucky dog you! Thanks for sharing. Jenn.

Author:
no name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009, 10:54: am

i would let my girlfriend take my temperature rectally anytime she wants to with me lying on my stomach.i also enjoy having my temperature taken with me lying on my back with the feeling of the thermometer in my rectum.i also enjoy having suppostories inserted into me before having my temperature taken if i need one also i enjoy receiving enemas

Author:
n0 name
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009, 11:01: am

i enjoy reading about young adults having their temperatures taken rectally and also youg adults receiving enemas and having rectal suppositories inserted into their rectums before or after they have their temperatures taken and in fact i have a rectal thermometer in me as type this message and it feels so good and i am thinking about givening myself an enema.

Author:
Ashley (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011, 06:16: pm

I really love the feeling of the thermometer in my rectum!I also love the feeling when a male takes my temperature while I am sleeping!!!

Author:
Jennifer (to: no name)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 21, 2009, 01:31: pm

Very cool...enjoy...bottoms up! Jenn.

Author:
cherry-blossom (happy)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, December 11, 2009, 10:30: pm

I love to have my rectal temperature take by my boyfriend and have the thermometer in as far as it will go and then be spanked for additional arousal.

Author:
lemon-Bottom (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011, 06:20: pm

I would love that too but sleeping!

Author:
Richard (to Jenn)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 12:37: am

Jenn,
You say you had an aunt who was "fabulous at taking bottom temperatures". For you, what does it mean to be fabulous at taking bottom temps? What does that person do that makes it so fabulous?
Can you step me through you yourself getting a fabulous temp taking?
Thanks,
Richard

Author:
Jennifer (to Richard)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 05:12: pm

Hey Richard, my aunt Denise was the person I was referring to. The fact that she was my aunt, made her taking my temperature more of adventure. For me, a fabulous temp would start with a person feeling my forehead and saying "I think you have a fever. Let me take your temperature". (I do love the "role playing" here). Then, of course, lying down on my tummy for the temp is my favorite position. Watching the thermometer being shaken down and lubed is the next thing I like. I like my temp taker to sit on the edge of the bed while taking my temperature, just like my Mom always did. I like the thermometer inserted slowly into my bottom, and then held in place for a few minutes, allowing me to savor the cool feelings. Then I like it when the thermometer in moved around, or wiggled, slowly..and/or moved in and out slowly. Tapping lightly on the end of the thermometer is also very pleasing. Repositioning the rod, then holding it in place again, and again feels really good. Having my temp taken for at least 30 minutes, by a caring person is the most fun of all. Then, having the thermometer pulled out slowly, and my temp reading read to me, is a great way to end the session. Getting to return the favor is really fun too. Sometimes I have an orgasm during the temperature that's more delicious than any other kind. I think that the whole temperature-in-the-bottom experience is fabulous in and of itself....all the feelings are delicious. Jenn.

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 07:19: pm

I have to go along with the rest of you. I would only choose a soft and sexy female to take my temp. The hard part is to find a woman who wouldn't find me perverted or be repulsed by my request, and hopefully one that would enjoy me taking her temp. too. The thermometer "skills" are learned over time, like anything else, but the enjoyment is what counts. Jenn, like you, I also have an incredible rush from a rectal temp. It's hard to describe, but it's alive and well.

Author:
Jennifer (to Tim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 22, 2009, 08:23: pm

Temperatures in the bottom are a pleasure unlike anything else. I agree...enjoying the feeling is the key! Jenn.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
Tim to Jenn
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009, 07:08: pm

Jenn, I think you'd be the kind of woman who I would want to take my temp. You come across as sexy, caring, and very feminine. You'd probably send me on a rocket to heaven. I'll give you first "crack" at it! (Pun intended).

Author:
Jennifer (to;Tim)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 24, 2009, 08:13: pm

Thank you, Tim!

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 02:01: pm

I've only experienced temp taking with one woman, a (former) girlfriend. One reason I enjoyed it was because it was the one time that she would be very dominant (usually I was in other areas of the relationship). I liked being in her control while playing doctor, doing what she told me to do (“lie down on your stomach, I need to take your temperature”), obeying her. She wasn’t harsh, just in control.

One thing I loved that she did was describe what she was doing as she did it. “I’m going to pull your underwear down now”, “Your skin feels very smooth”, “I’m going to put some Vaseline in your bottom now”, etc. Before she would take my temperature, she would pull my cheeks open for a quick examination then hold them apart with one hand while she very slowly applied the Vaseline on and inside my anus, eventually pushing her finger all the way in and out. All the while she would ask me if I was OK and say things like “Mmm, your hole feels very tight”, “I need to make sure your bottom is well lubricated”.

I’ve had relationship with women since that included anal sex, but never temp taking. Interestingly, after almost 10 years, we found each other on Facebook, and she’s married with kids (and lives far away from me). I would love to have one more night with that woman before I die.

Author:
Ashley (Joyful)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, January 10, 2011, 06:30: pm

I really,really need a male to take my rectal temperature but can you please just take my temperature while I am sleeping I love that kind of feeling when the thermometer is in my butt while I am sleeping and just leave in there for1 day.Then give me a deep massage with the thermometer in my butt!

Author:
ch
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 26, 2009, 02:22: am

I would let take my rectal temp by a female and by a doctor or nurse

Author:
jim j
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, August 29, 2009, 01:42: am

2 years ago my female neighbor came over.She is in her early 60s.I had a bad cold and fever,After taking an oral temp.I asked if she would assist me in taking a rectal.She complied.I was alittle embarassed but she said she had taken her sons temp that way.I was embarassed but it was ok,

Author:
Liz
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 03, 2009, 04:05: pm

I really want my boyfriend to do it for me, but I am afraid to ask him. It's been a long time since I have had a rectal temp, maybe ten years. But lately I find myself craving it...and I don't want to do it myself, I think it would be so much better to have him do it.

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 03, 2009, 04:18: pm

Ask for it only if you feel comfortable. It's better to find out early in a relationship whether you're on the same page. If the other person doesn't approve, then it's time to rethink your future with that person. There's a lot more straight vaginal sex types out there, then those willing to try anything anal. It's been ingrained in most to see it as an evil or gay thing. Tread with caution, and move on to the next if necessary. Don't get stuck with an anti-rectal type, if that's what you enjoy.

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 10:23: am

Or, Liz, maybe a snapshot of the thermometer in your bottom? I'm sure all on this forum would love to see that!
Richard

Author:
Sam
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 10:10: am

YOU JEN--I have read your postings and you are the one I would love to have take my temp. How would I like you to go about it? What ever your heart desires. Lets not rush,lets make it a long and enjoyable weekend and you can role play until your heart is content.Well Jen, you did ask,and you did want an honest answer,did'nt you? By the way,I'am single unattached and I'am old fashion I'am a one woman guy. Jen, take my temp. and you've got a bare bottom for life.

Author:
Jennifer (To:Sam)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2009, 08:50: pm

Well Sam, as you know, my favorite position for temperature taking is on your tummy, in bed. We'd put a pillow under you, to raise your bottom up a bit. You'd get to watch me shake-down the thermometer, and apply some K-Y jelly to it. Then I would sit down next to you, on the edge of the bed. I would then tickle your anus with the tip of the thermometer...moving it around....and watch you get goosebumps on your bottom. Then after a few minutes, I would apply some more K-Y to the thermometer...and then I would say "OK Sam, I'm going to take your temperature now". As I start slowly sticking it in, I would say "Now hold still, and feel it going in your bottom". Once I have inserted the thermometer about half way in, I would then hold it in your bottom for a few minutes. I would say to you at this point "Now just relax and feel the thermometer in your bottom. It feels so cool and good". Then after holding it in a while, I would then start moving the thermometer around a bit, making slow circles with the end that's sticking out of you. I would say to you "I'm going to move the thermometer around now. Just lie still for me...it feels so good". In a few minutes,I would probably add the in-and-out motion as well...all done very slowly of course. I would continue taking your temperature this way for as long as you like. Then I'd take the thermometer out very slowly, and read your temperature out loud to you. Then, of course it would be my turn as the patient...on my tummy...bottom up. I would want you to take my temperature the same way...with your own personal style added. This is my favorite way to take a temp, but other ways are great too. What's your favorite way? Bottoms up! Jenn.

Author:
Sam ( To: Jennifer )
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 06:06: am

Jenn,you are unique and that is in a good and positive way. True,there are different ways to take a temp. I like early morning activity (not to early). First, I would wake you,then I would roll you over on your back and take you in my arms and hold you close until you woke up and you had rubbed the sleep out of your eyes.Then I would lay you down and have you roll over on your tummy and I would pull the blanket out of the way and pull your nighty up.Then I would give you a slow and gentle massage on your back,your bottom the back of your legs to relax you--hold those thoughts,I'll be right back.

Author:
Jennifer (To:Sam)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 09:48: am

Ooohhh....

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 11:44: am

Hello again Tinker Bell is that a happy Ooohhh...or a disappointed Ooohh...Okay so I'am a romantic I like caring and caressing. Yes,I'am working on your request for a responce. Lets see now I have had a change of pleasant mental thoughts about you and I, from my previous thoughts.I'am still rubbing your bottom,by the way did I ever tell you you have a cute butt? You fantasize on what you want and I will fantasize on what I want and right now for me its your butt. Lets see now,your cute butt got me side tracked sorry about that I'll try not to let it happen again,oh yes you wanted to know about me taking your temp.We are in a log cabin a white mantel of snow around the perimeter out side offering a quiet stillness to the air. You are bare, nothing on laying on a large white soft fuzzy rug, on your tummy in front of a roaring fire in the fireplace,next to you is a rectal thermometer and a tube of K Y Jelly filling your body with the feelings of pleasures and excitment to come. Hold those thoughts. Tinker Bell I just reread this,I've got to send Hugh Hefner a resume.There could be a spot for me with his magazine,of course I would take you with me as my proof reader.After all its your cute butt that started me on my new career path. I hope you have a printer and are making copies of this to show to our grandkids-ha ha ha,more later Tinker Bell.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
Jennifer (To: Sam)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 11, 2009, 03:35: pm

Hey Sam, that was a happy Oohhh. (An unhappy sound would have been Eeewww!) No...I was saying oohhh in anticipation of what you would do when you returned to the room. Jenn.

[> [> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Who Would You Let Take Your Temperature....

Author:
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 12, 2009, 04:25: pm

Hi:Its me again, I just reread those postings and it really amazes me that everyone who reads these postings only one has made remarks like that. It tells me someone has struckout on trying to develope what we are working on ( that is if you would like to contine on our current path )or its a very jealous person who wishes that he or she had what we been "here again working on". In addition,I'am still thinking of you and I in the log cabin, boy have I ever there are so many things I wanted to tell you. A suggestion, if you don't want to try e-mail rent a mailbox where you reside and Tinker Bell I'll send you some HOTMail that Microsoft will be jealous of. I,ll also include PIC,s of where I reside.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 09:58: am

this is kind of a silly question as an adult, but I do remember when I was growing up at about age 8 or 9 my baby sitter was a cute girl who was about 14 or 15, she was really nice. I came down with a bad cold one weekend,my mom had to work, so this girl came over to watch me, mom actually told her to take my temperature in my bum to see if I had a fever. I didn't mind her taking it where as when my mom would take I would put up a fuss and refuse. I think she liked taking it also just by the way she acted.

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 12:23: pm

Here again, its too bad that some people want to try to discredit other people here on this forum. Its supposed to be all about rectal temperatures, not a place to make fun of or slam others. I just don't get it. Lets get back to the business of discussing our temperatures in the bottom, and leave the slamming of people in the tabloids, where it belongs. Thanks, Jenn.

Author:
comment
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, October 13, 2009, 05:49: pm

I think that part of the problem is the same people cycling through. In other words, new people joining in would help to keep the interest level up. It seems that people are frustrated by reading the bullying, fictitious, and annoying remarks and insults on what is supposed to be a forum for and run by mature adults, (whatever that means). It's kind of like when people drive a car. The true personality comes out. Since they can hide behind a keyboard, they will be jerks, or decent people, depending again on their personality. Anyone can get lost in the crowd here and blend in. It's also like being on a blind date. You can gracefully bow out if you feel uncomfortable.

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 12:00: am

I would let my first cousin's wife take my rectal temperature. She's really cute in a Jennifer Love Hewitt sort of way. She has a digital rectal thermometer with the seperate red probe like they use in hospitals. And I bet she's used it quite a few times already. It's in their 10 month old son's room along with a tube of Surgilube. She's going to school to be an RN, so I bet she's more than familiar on how to use that thing like a pro.

Author:
Tim to Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 12:12: pm

I have a first cousin who's daughter looks like Paris Hilton.I fantasize about her taking and receiving an rt from me. The problem is that it would never happen, and I wouldn't want to destroy my relationship with the family. So what I was thinking, is that maybe when your cousin's wife is finished taking your temp., she can take mine. Sound like a deal to you? LOL.

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 31, 2009, 09:36: pm

LOL..You would probably react like I would to getting a RT from her. You'd melt like a stick of butter, because she is one more pretty motherfucker. But alas, the reality is that we'll both never know what it's like to feel the thermometer from her. In the mean time, my little 10 month old cousin is the only one getting his butt impaled by her thermometer, but like most children that age he probably hates having it done.

Author:
Denise
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 14, 2009, 03:42: pm

This is a good question. Come to me with a lubricated thermometer in your hand, and we'll take it (pun intended) from there.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.