Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
Protect Habitat for Free
www.TheRainforestSite.com
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Position

Author:
Mark
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, January 27, 2010, 05:37: pm

When I was a kid in the '60s and '70s, my mother would put the thermometer in my ass always with me lying on my side. She did it this way since I was in my mid-teens. She stopped I think when I was 16 or 17. I have had pubic hair since I was 10, but I think my asshole was getting hairy and that's why she stopped - I was too mature. Since then, I have always taken my temperature in my ass (now very hairy) while lying on my side. It's more comfortable and sexy looking. My mother also took my sister's temperature rectally. When I was a kid, many times I also have seen my sister lying in bed on her side with a thermometer in her ass. I remember twice in the mid-seventies while she was in the hospital, she had her temperature taken in her ass by two different female nurses, both times lying on her side. And one time in the late seventies, a male nurse came in and put a thermometer in her ass while she was lying on her side with her ass cheeks exposed and the male nurse opening her ass and looking at her asshole to take her rectal temperature. I remember this quite vividly particularly since her pubic hair around her vagina was visible while her knees were drawn up and the thermometer was sticking out. But I trust the male nurse was experienced and performed this procedure on many patients -male and female - with no sexual overtones. I also saw my father take his temperature in his ass while lying on his side, his ass cheeks showing, with the end of the glass thermometer peeking out.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Position

Author:
umm
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 03:12: am

Sorry but a thermometer in a very hairy ass is FAR from sexy. Maybe if you shaved it it would be but a hairy ass is a MAJOR turn off for me...

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Position

Author:
To Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 05:44: pm

How old was your sister when she was in the hospital? How did she feel about this, especially with you watching? Why didn't the nurse ask you to step outside?

Author:
Ruth-Ann Z
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 04:03: pm

If my husband is ill and will be having his temperature taken every 4 hours, I always shave his anal crack. It's very embarassing for him, but it is more hygenic for me. especially post-temp wiping to remove any excess lubricant!

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 28, 2010, 04:25: pm

Everyone has their favorite position...and thats great. As for me.....when you're going to take my temperature in my bottom, turn me over on my tummy, please. Jenn.

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 29, 2010, 12:57: pm

Excellent account, Mark. Very well written. Detailed, erotic, and a pleasure to read.

Author:
Richard
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 03:53: pm

Agreed. Mark, nice memories there. I think that "umm" is being a bit harsh about people with hair around their anuses, since most people do have it. It's natural.

Jennifer, you seem to post here a lot. Do you care if your partner (patient) has hair on their bottom or around their hole? Do you yourself or do you wax/shave? Do the people who take your temp care either way? Sorry for the personal questions, but I think that's what this forum is about, after all.

For myself, a former girlfriend (who was very into playing doctor) did shave herself and eventually had me shave her anus regularly (believe it or not, once she even had me use tweezers to pluck the few remaining follicles!). She took my temp a few times (I'm a bit hairy down there), and then one night told me she was going to shave me, and she did. Once I was hairless, she loved me to be that way whenever we played doctor. I think she also enjoyed the submissive position she put me in: on my back, holding my knees up to my chest while she slowly shaved me with soap and a regular razor.

Other people's experiences?

Richard
(happy to share just via email if that's more discreet)

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 01, 2010, 01:47: pm

Thanks, Richard. It's great to have someone supportive like you on this message board. You are never without kind words. I also admire your integrity. We don't need any nasty criticism here. I'm glad you're here to stand up against it. We are here to share experiences or fantasies. It doesn't matter whether they are real or imagined. Male or female. Gay or heterosexual. We enjoy the eroticism of rectal temperature taking and that's why were're here.

Author:
Jennifer (To: Richard)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010, 12:44: am

Hey Richard, The personal questions don't bother me at all. First of all, I don't mind if my "patients" have hair around their anus. I have often trimmed the hair with surgical scissors, but never shaved them....that way it looks more natural. As for me, I haven't any hair around my anus at all, but I don't bikini wax "up front either". I like being natural there too. The guys and gals, who take my temperature in my bottom, are so into rt's that I don't think the issue of hair ever bothers them. They are just into the enjoyment of rt's, and that's what its all about anyway. Bottoms up! Jenn.

Author:
Edward to Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 01, 2010, 11:47: am

Mark, your experience isn't unusual for 60s. I grew then too and my temperature was taken rectally by Mom until my 16-17 indeed. It was undisputable in our family. When I became too big for over Mom's lap position (about 12), I was lying on my left side with bend legs during R/T. The same with my older bro.

Author:
Snow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, February 03, 2010, 12:59: am

At least as far as I can remember, at the pediatrician's office, it was always bending over the side of the exam table. At home, it was either over the taker's lap or laying on side in bed.

FYI, I also have no anal hair. However, I do shave my pubic hair, or have my girlfriend shave me (and I shave her, too). We both like it and feel cleaner.

Author:
Jane
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 04, 2010, 08:28: pm

Laying down flat on my tummy is my favorite position. The anal hair stuff isn't sexy at all. It shouldn't be too hard to gently shave it smooth.

Author:
Tim#2
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 07, 2010, 01:43: am

I have only had my temp taken on my side while in the hospital, when I had them at home, I was on my tummy, which is what I prefer, my rt hanging out of my butt while I am on my tummy, even to this day. And Mark, I support you also. You are right we are here because we love the erotic feelings of a rectal thermometer in our butts.
Tim

Author:
John
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 28, 2011, 05:02: pm

Excellent, Mark. I also prefer the side position. It's my favorite position.

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2012, 06:11: pm

Mom used to put me across her knee,then hold me still,as she did when she spanked me.

Author:
RD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012, 04:49: am

It was always the diaper position for me It was done like tht at the doctors and at home. So, I have to I have grown to love the diaper position. Plus, you feel the thermometer being slowly inserted more like this. ;) Nothing better than the anticipation of a glass thermometer going up into your rectum.

Author:
PINKWILL
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, January 20, 2012, 08:29: pm

Agreed. Nothin like the Diaper position.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Position

Author:
tessa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 19, 2012, 03:59: pm

Diaper position. for both rectal temps and enemas.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Position

Author:
RD
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 21, 2012, 01:23: am

I was put in the diaper position for everything that involved my rectum. It didnt matter if it was a thermometer, enema nozzle, or a suppository, I was always put in the diaper position. It was always that was because one time I put up a fight. So from then on it was diaper position so whoever was taking my temp had easy axcess and could hold me down if I did put up a fight. I guess thats why I have grown to like it...now I kind of miss it.

Author:
Chris
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, January 26, 2012, 03:21: am

Yea, usually in the hospital on back in diaper position. On another post I talked about having my temp taken in diaper position usually for asthma attacks. My mom would take me into hospital usually at night. I was a bedwetter and my mom was usually so panicked that she would not care about the diaper I was wearing and take me in. I was always wearing some pajama pants though. Since I was having an attack they would just take my temp rectally and would lay me down on my back undue the diaper and take it. The diaper was just half off just laying in between my legs until it was retaped, or a new one put on(Mom always took a few to the hospital) I usually wasent in the position to fight it. It sucked though cause usually they were putting in an iv at the same time they would do the rectal temp, and getting a breathing treatment ready. This happened when I was a kid all the way up to about 10 or 12, I was embarrassed but usually crying cause of the iv start.

They would put the diaper back on cause they didn't want me to get up cause of the albuterol and benedryl they gave me. When I was feeling better they usually still took it rectally and sometimes I fought them but was held down by my mom and sometimes a nurse.

I got rectal temps the same way when I was 8 because of high fever in er, I wasent feeling good and I would most of the time fight it. It didn't do much good cause they would not give me the choice of oral. My mom was told pretty much if you were in a diaper the rectal temp route was always done.

I would usually start to cry when the nurse came in with a thermometer with a red probe cause I knew what that meant.

Author:
Debbie A
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, February 03, 2012, 04:57: pm

I prefer to be on my tummy when my temp is taken. I love being able to hear what my bf is doing but not really being able to see. He will then slip off my panties and spread my cheeks and insert the thermometer. I do wax both front and back, but he is a bit hairy and that doesn't bother me. Sometimes if we are really into dr play he will tell me I have a temperature and he is going to give me an acetaminophen suppository. When this happens he turns me over and puts me into the diaper position that way he can get the suppository high up into my rectum. Love just thinking about it.

Author:
YSC
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 02:38: am

I AGREE THIS POST IS A MAJOR, MAJOR TURN OFF! HOW DARE YOU?

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 09:59: am

So what?

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 05:54: pm

My mom and the clinic nurse always took mine in the diaper position. One time, when I was about 4 or 5, my nextdoor neighbor Jennifer took my rectal temperature when my parents were away on their honeymoon. She had me kneel forward on the commode lid, then lowered my pajama bottoms.
My wife takes my rectal temperature while I lay on my back and raise my knees with feet flat on the bed. But thank God I don't have a disgusting hairy asshole for her to look at before she inserts anything up it.

Last edited by author: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 05:59: pm   Edited 1 time.

Author:
Mikey K
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 07, 2012, 08:36: pm

Mom always had me lay facedown on a towel on her bed with
my pajamas down around my ankles. Mom never seperated my butt cheeks. As soon as I laid my head down, I felt the
lubed thermometer go in. Still remember how the feeling of it going in was a very cool sliding feeling.

Once before I was about to step into the bathtub, mom called me into her bedroom. I saw the towel on her bed and her shaking the thermometer. She told me to lay down which I did and the thermometer went in. The bad part was she asked if I had a BM. I naiveley said no and I soon found myself in the bathroom laying over the toilet seat and getting a enema ( she used a bulb)

Author:
jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2012, 11:37: am

With my mom taking it, rts were ALWAYS OTK. When a group of us played doctor it was always on lying on our tummy. In more private games (one-on-one or with one other), it would usuay be otk. We played in secluded places like behind closed doors and buildings, dens, in crawl spaces under houses. We rarely played in bathrooms since it would arouse suspition among any adults in the house. I played with two cousins. With the boy cousin we played in his poolhouse. At night, it was in bed before we slept. With my girl cousin (whom I rarely saw), the only places we found to play was in her closet or on the floorboard of her dad's stationwagon. With her, too, it was always otk. Sbe had tbe most lucious tan bottom I had ever seen!

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012, 02:15: pm

Side position is the sexiest in my opinion. Especially for men with a nice hairy ass and asshole.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Position

Author:
Svensson
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 13, 2013, 10:46: pm

When I was a little boy, my mother used to take my temperature fairly often, every time she though I looked tired. That was on my bed on my stomach with my pajamas trousers down.

On one occasion, i had my temperature taken standing up.I was 18, as part of the school examination, the nice looking female doctor had me turn around after the genital exam and then inserted a thermometer in my butt, as I was still standing up. I felt humiliated, but also turned on by this experience

In ordinary life, if I am alone and want to check my temperature, it is usually on my stomach, but I must say that, as my girlfriend shares my inrerest for rectal temperature, we tend to use various positions.

There is one position my girlfriend doesnot like at all, it is the so-called diaper change position which she finds humiliating. It might also be linked to her personal history. According to what she told me, her mother took her every year to a peditatrician who allways started his exam by taking her temperature in the diaper change position. As she grew older, my girlfriend was more and more shocked to have her genitalia exposed, especially to her mother who was allways present. And when she stopped going to the pediatrician, at her first visit to a gynecologist, this doctor asked her to take place in the stirrups and the first thing he did was to put a thermometer in her rectum in this position. She hated it.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Position

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 18, 2014, 02:20: pm

I always had my rectal temperature taken lying on my side with my knees drawn up. I still take my temperature while lying on my side. I think the ass looks sexier in this position.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.