Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

VoyForums

Natural Pain Relief

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: brother or sister temperature

Author:
Steve B
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Wednesday, November 03, 2010, 01:29: pm
In reply to: al 's message, "brother or sister temperature" on Saturday, October 30, 2010, 10:49: pm

When I was a kid, we had one of those doctor play kits that included a plastic thermometer. I remember inserting that "thermometer" into my sister's rectum once, but other than that we never took each other's rectal temp for real.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: brother or sister temperature

Author:
Artie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 04, 2010, 10:14: pm

I didn't have siblings close to my age but there were twin girls several houses down and we did play doctor. They had a real rectal thermometer in the doctor kit. We were 6 or maybe 7 and playing in their basement. They pulled out the doctor kit and asked if I wanted to play. I agreed as long as I wasn't first and one of the twins agreed to go first. She removed all her clothes, which was very exciting for me, and her sister played 'doctor', including taking her rectal temperature. I barely remember my mom taking my temperature rectally so this was a treat. When it was my turn, I removed my clothes and both girls played 'doctor'. They did everything twice including two rectal temperatures and a very thorough exam of my penis and scrotum. I began to be impatient for my turn to be 'doctor' for the second sister. Finally I got my turn and took her rectal temperature followed by my thorough exam of her vulva and vagina. It was awesome.
I was very disappointed when the twins told me that their mom had found out, took the doctor kit away, gave them both spankings and forbid them from playing doctor again. I considered myself lucky that their mom didn't call my mom.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Re: brother or sister temperature

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010, 08:17: am

Artie when you played at least both you and the other girls shared being the "doctor" which I think is only fair. My sister is 4 years older than me and I remember growing up when I was about 6 and 7 years old, my sister a few of her friends wanting me to play doctor with them. Of course at my age I knew no better and agreed. I always was the patient though. I need not say more as you can guess what went on.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: brother or sister temperature

Author:
Leo
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, November 05, 2010, 09:33: am

Mike, we don't want to "guess what went on." Please tell us. And Artie, how did the twins' mother find out?

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: brother or sister temperature

Author:
Artie
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 06, 2010, 09:12: am

I don't know how their mother found out, but one twin was blaming the other for 'spilling the beans'.
I do remember one funny thing during my exam of the second twin. She explained that her vagina was her 'baby hole' where babies came out. I, of course, knew better. Babies were born when the doctor untied the special knot of the mommy's belly-button and let the baby out, then tied it back up again. :-)

[> [> Subject: Re: brother or sister temperature

Author:
Snow
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, June 18, 2011, 08:11: pm

(missed this post months ago)

My parents and my cousins' parents all knew we were playing doctor. They never told us not to and never punished us. They did make sure we knew about sex and reproduction.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: brother or sister temperature

Author:
jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 27, 2013, 05:34: pm

I cannot remember how old I was when I started nor what it was that got me started with the game. I think I was about five or six and started with my younger sister. I was always the doctor and she was always the patient. We'd either play in one of our rooms or in a playhouse my dad made for us out of the campertop off his old truck.
We were always spanked otk by both our parents. We are only two years apart and remained close for years.
She was more intelligent than I so got to begin school early. I repeated second grade so, "there it be", we went to school together from third grade on.
The playhouse was toward the back of the large property so had no problem with interuptions.
Both shots and RTs were done otk. She had the whitest bottom I had seen of all the bottoms I worked on. I usally prefered tan ones with goose bumps. Whatever the style of bottom, Dr. J was on the job as often as I could both at home and at the boarding school my sister and I attended. I only played with her at home. I met other kids that enjoyed the game (mostly girls) as much as I did. They wanted me to be the doctor and I gladly obleiged. The game was fun for all but baring was considered "dirty" so we did it only in smaller groups in more secluded areas of the school and dormatory. I wish I could remember the number of patients I had but it nmbered around 100 different kids, many of whom we repeat patients. Fewer boys were interested in the game then girls. It is one of my fondest and most precious memories of childhood.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.