Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

Rectal Temperature, Normal 100.2 F or Less.

Thursday, April 10, 2014 – VoyForums News: 'Heartbleed' vulnerability in OpenSSL
VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: most humilating/embarassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Dave
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, May 06, 2011, 03:41: am

Author: Dave
Expression:
Post Icon:
Subject: humiliating /embarassing rectal temperature

When I was 9 yrs old had lots of stomach ache problems and missing school. Dr examined me in my underpants with nurse, both parents and two younger siblings in the room. When it came time to check temperature I asked to do it in the mouth but dr was wanting to do it in the butt and told me to turn over on my stomach and pull down my underpants which I did recluctantly pulling them down just to the bottom of my cheeks. He pulled them down to my mid thigh then went into a long discussion with my parents and flipping through the previous notes and pages in my records and discovering that it had always been taken rectally before and that he felt better about doing it rectally for accuracy esp because I was having a lot of stomach aches. I protested and wanted to try it in my mouth and I clearly remember he told my parents that girls are successful at oral temperature taking at age 9 or 10 but that boys tended to not be able to hold it under the tongue well and tended to chew on it or clamp down too tight on it and that it could break in the mouth and that in his practice he finds that boys cant do it orally til they are 11-12 and even 13.I thought Oh great, 4 more years of his to look forward to. I was horribly embarrassed by laying there in anticipation of what I was familiar with and have had done a dozen times befoe, and my bare butt sticking up for the longest time. Dr greased it with a blob of vaseline and separated by butt cheeks with his thumb and forefinger and I remember not being able to relax my butt and he kept telling me to relax and it would just tickle a little like the other times the other drs took my temperature. As soon as that cold grease hit my anus, it tightened up and he kept telling me to relax and not do that, I felt it slip up inside me all the way. Clamping down with my anus and trying to keep it tight over and over again, constantly tightening it was my only defense and way I could rebel agains it. He held it in with what felt like two fingers in my butt crack then the nurse took over and cupped her hand over by cheeks holding it between her fingers tightly explaining to my parents that you have to hold it in place because boys keep wanted to squeeze and try and work it out. While this is going on the door to the exam room was half way open for all who passed by to see. I kept my head burried in my forearms as I lay on my stomach and looking out from under there and towards the open door, I say a boy about 15 standing against the wall across the hall just starring in at my ass. This was the worse thing that ever happpened. The other times til I was 14 the dr and nurse continued taking my rectal temperature but at least I was alone in the room with them. Had it done again in the ER when I was 19 when I was in for a migraine headache. Stripped naked except for a loose gown, gay male nurse had me on my back with knees up and told me to pull my testicles up and he separated my butt cheeks with his two fingers and inserted a rectal thermometer in me. This was horrible cuz I had to look him in the eye. I could hear him doing it to the other guy next to me too. He walked away and left it there for 20 mins and by this time it felt like it slipped mostly out except for the tip,and then he finally came back and reinserted it real deep holding it this time a few minutes. I put my arm across my face partially out of extreme embarassment and partly because of the intense pain in my head,I felt so bad that I didnt care. I was a wrestler and would a never let this happen but the pain was unreal. This was in Calif in the 60's and 70's. I always hated the rectal temperature taking and was never more humiliated and embarrassed by anything. I was a rough kid but this is something I could never get out of. Funny though, I would like to experience it again.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: most humilating/embarassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Ted
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 06, 2011, 06:31: am

I had a similar experience once while in the ER, with the additional added embarrassment of a TV crew being there filming everything. The reporter was an extremely pretty woman who exchanged stories with the nurse about taking kids temps rectally. I was laying on my side for my temp, and the one comment the reporter made that sticks n my mind was how she had always preferred to have kids over her lap when she took a temp. To his day, I wish that reporter had offered to take my temp.

Oh, I almost forgot to mention the reporter was Barbara Walters.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

Author:
tommy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, May 06, 2011, 07:39: pm

Can y get the video and post it here please?

[> [> Subject: Re: most humilating/embarassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Ted
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 19, 2011, 03:50: am

I'll try to see if I can get the video somehow.

It may be a turn off to some, but Barbara always pronounced it "wectal"

[> Subject: Re: most humiliating/embarrassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, May 24, 2011, 07:00: pm

It was 1974,and I was twelve.I was in the pediatrics wing of our local hospital and my nurse moved me from my bed to a gurney so I could be taken for a massage and some therapy.I was on my stomach and the nurse was making up the bed.When she finished,she came over to me and shook down a thermometer and lubricated it.This was usual as most all of my temperatures were taken rectally.This pretty blond nurse always took rectal temps.

I felt her part my buttocks with her thumb and forefinger.Moments later,the cool,lubricated thermometer slid up my rectum.I enjoyed the tingling sensation.I was surprised when my nurse said "I'll be right back" and left the room.She always stayed with me while the thermometer registered,but this time I guess she felt it would just take a second and she would be right back.

Several minutes passed as I lay there with a rectal thermometer between my cheeks.I was throbbing in my rectum and I was enjoying it.Suddenly I was brought back to earth when a woman comes in with my breakfast on a tray.She wheeled it in on a cart and placed it on the table next to my gurney.She said "good morning" and chatted with me a few minutes.

This woman must have been in her forties or early fifties and it did not faze her one bit that I had a thermometer up my bottom.She left the room and I started to eat,while on my stomach and the thermometer tingling in my rear.

My nurse comes back and says "Oh my gosh,I forgot all about you-I'm sorry."My nurse plucked at the rectal thermometer out and charted my temperature.I finished the meal and was then taken to therapy.I never forgot that day,and it happened just as I posted it here.

[> [> Subject: Re: most humiliating/embarrassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Damien to Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2011, 06:47: am

Would you tell us about other times you had a rectal temperature.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: most humiliating/embarrassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Tom to Damien
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 01, 2011, 10:01: pm

I have posted several experiences on this forum and I like to share with like minded people.I am 49,and grew up with rectal temps from my mother and hospital nurses.The first memory is the most lasting and it left my with a love of the glass rectal thermometer.At age six,I, and my sister were down with a case of Chicken pox.Mom put us in her bed and then came in with a tray which contained a jar of Vaseline,bottle of alcohol,and a white thermometer case.

We were informed that she was going to take our temperatures and that it had to be done in our bottom.We were cautioned to "Lay still" while the thermometer was in as it could break if we moved.

I went first.I was told to turn over on my stomach and had my pajama bottoms and underpants pulled down.I felt the cool air on my now exposed bottom.

I turned my head and saw mom shake down and dip the thermometer into the Vaseline.My sister was sitting on the bed watching the process.

My mother spread my buttocks slowly and then I felt the greased bulb slide into my anus.It felt FANTASTIC.My rectum throbbed and tingled for the full three minutes.

Mom checked her watch and sat next to me to prevent my moving on the bed.I felt her withdraw the thermometer slowly and wipe it with an alcohol moistened tissue.She held it up to the light and noted the reading.

My sister was then told to lay down on her stomach,and I sat and watched her temperature taking.
Mom lowered her panties,and shook down the rectal thermometer.It was then re-greased.

I was transfixed as Mom spread my sister's buttocks and her pink anus came into view.As with me,mom slid the thermometer into her anus and gently up her rectum.I was quite a sight for a little boy.

The process went the same.After ward my sister confided that she ,too,enjoyed the experience.

In those days this was a common sick room procedure,before the digitals were an option.

Author:
Ruth-Ann H.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, June 10, 2011, 10:38: pm

The most embarassing rectal temps were given to my younger brother in the hospital. he was 15 and the nurses took it rectally. But, the most embarassing ones were taken by a nurse, who was our neighbor. He really turned red faced, when she came into his room with his rectal thermometer!

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 07:33: pm

A couple months after my wife and I were married, I had to have both tonsils and some adenoids taken out. That's got to be the sorest and most miserable I have ever been in my whole life. I was supposed to come home the same day, but they actually kept me overnight. The next morning before they released me, a girl came in to take my vitals. I was so sore and inflamed around my neck that I found it hard to open my mouth for very long. The CNA addressed this issue to her RN, and came back with a digital thermometer with the red probe. Just as soon as my wife saw that thermometer she said "uhoh, you won't like this". She's also a nurse and knew what was about to happen. This was in the early 90s before ear thermometers got big in hospitals, so if it couldn't go in the mouth, it had to go up the butt. So there I was, laying in misery and humiliation while a cute female stranger stuck a probe up my ass, the whole while wondering what my wife made of all of this. The nurse only left it up there for a few seconds and boy was I glad when she took it out. My wife knew that really embarrassed me because she never brought the subject up again.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 09:16: pm

I was about 7 or 8 years old getting a rectal temp across my moms lap in our living room. My sister came home from school with a friend just when it was about to begin. My mom took it with my sis and her friend watching. I was young,but still felt funny having the strange girl watching like that.

[> [> Subject: Re: most humilating/embarassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 29, 2011, 02:30: pm

I think that any temp. taken rectally would be humiliating for a teen or adult,unless it was done in private by a spouse or gf/bf. When I was a child my friend's mom took his rectal temp. in front of me. I was more embarrased than he was.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: most humilating/embarassing rectal temperature taking

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 30, 2011, 03:53: pm

I agree with Tim,,,I would feel out of place too,,seeing someone else getting it in the butt. When i was dating a former G/F,,,I asked her one evening when we were alone if she liked me putting my little finger in her bottom while enjoying her smell and taste between her legs.She said she enjoyed it as much as her doing me the same way,,and so i just came out and told her i had wanted to take her rectal temperature for a long time,,but was afraid to ask. We talked about it for a few minutes,,about when it happened when we were little and stuff. I assured her,,it will be a grown-up rectal temp this time,,and the back massage and butt massage while it's in registering will feel so good to her. So i put her on her tummy,,did the deed with the Vasaline and a real pear shaped thermometer that looked unbelievable in her butt.I took baby oil and gave her a wonderfull massage and rubbed her legs,,back,,and shoulders,,all while the thermometer was still in her butt.I was straddled across her legs so she could feel me,,and i could see her bottom with it about 3 inches into her. We became VERY intimate that night,,and after the R/T,,i was holding her in my arms,,kissing her hard,,and was rock hard too. I just eased into her bottom as it was well lubed already,,she never flinched or said anything,,,she just took me inside her and started kissing me harder and holding tighter,,and i did come,,and stayed in her for an hour after that as I went down. We just fell asleep together holding each other,,next night we had the best virgin anal sex anyone could want. i had no idea it would go that far in one evening,,but it did,,and we were both virgins at recieving and giving,,but she trusted me,,and I trusted her and didn't hurt her. She said she had no idea the rectum could feel that good and not be messy. I took het rectal temperature many times after that,,and she got to where she liked it in the bottom more that the vaginal way,,no risk of pregnancy. This is a true story,,it happened in 1997.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.