VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Re: I was a 'Slow Learner'

Author:
Yakima Sex Clinic
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Thursday, February 23, 2012, 11:59: pm
In reply to: Simon 's message, "I was a 'Slow Learner'" on Sunday, February 05, 2012, 06:33: pm

I think anyone that got there temps taken into their teenage years were very lucky. I'd trade places with you any time!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: I was a 'Slow Learner'

Author:
Caleb76
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, February 25, 2012, 05:33: pm

I consider myself a quick learner. When I turned 6, the nurse at my children's clinic was going to try to start taking my temperature orally. My mom was also trying to get me to cooperate by telling me not to bite down on it. It went okay for a couple minutes, then I started rolling it around from side to side between my teeth and the nurse said "WHOA! STOP!". She promptly took it out of my mouth. Next thing I knew, my pants and underwear were pulled down and legs raised, and out came that dreaded vaseline and thermometer with the thick, stubby bulb. Then I suddenly felt the oh so familiar cold invasive discomfort up the butt that had terrorized me for my first 6 years. I cried too. Next time she tried taking it orally I knew damn well to keep my mouth still.
I can also remember vividly the first time my wife wanted to take my rectal temperature. She didn't have to ask me twice because my drawers were down in seconds..I'm a VERY QUICK learner.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]

[> [> Subject: Re: I was a 'Slow Learner'

Author:
Tim
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 26, 2012, 01:37: pm

I was around 6, and the nurse gave me an oral temp. I started to talk with the thermometer in my mouth, and she gave me a stern warning....I stopped talking immediately, because I wasn't going to have my temp. taken rectally...no how, no way. I absolutely hated rectal temps. as a kid, and made every effort to switch to oral. The fetish started 20 years after that.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: I was a 'Slow Learner'

Author:
ben
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, March 13, 2012, 09:25: am

good post tim...i understand, man...it was so intense you didnt want anyone to know...get in touch

[> [> [> Subject: Re: I was a 'Slow Learner'

Author:
Ed
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, March 14, 2012, 05:43: am

So you hate it, then like it but hate it anyway?

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.