Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
FUND FREE MAMMOGRAMS
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: origins of the fetish

Author:
kerry999
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012, 07:24: pm

I have to wonder why some children of the '50s, '60s and '70s got the fetish and yet most children who experienced rectal temperature taking did not.

Clearly, the first element is the physical sensations associated with such a sensitive area.

But beyond that?

For me, having my temp taken rectally up to age 8 or 10 resulted in a great deal of shame as well as a great deal of enjoyment. Somewhere along the line, humiliation and sexual feelings became tightly intertwined.

So I place the RT fascination in the same area as other things that were gelling in my head as a little boy: being a sissy (an effeminate boy wearing some girls clothes), diapers and rubber pants, enemas, etc.

All of these elements were swirling around well before puberty and I didn't think of them as sexual at the time.

Your thoughts please?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: origins of the fetish

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, April 20, 2012, 10:56: pm

At home in the 1960's I had my temperature taken rectally by my mother to age 6.I love the sensations associated with the procedure and watched my younger sister have her temperature taken rectally,which I found very exciting.Rectal temperatures were then taken on me by hospital nurses at age 12 in the pediatrics wing of our hospital.It was very exciting to have your bottom bared by lovely young nurses and have my temperature taken.At that late age it became "sexualized" and I had a medical fetish.

I came to associate nurses with rectal temps,enemas,suppositories and all things anal.But for me it all stared with the rectal thermometer.

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: origins of the fetish

Author:
Rob
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 22, 2012, 08:33: am

My medical fetish started due to the only rectal temperature I recall at age 5. My mothers friend (a nurse) was visiting and at supper noted that I looked flushed. I was sent to my room where she would ultimately do a r/t. What confuses me now is that my fetish is for oral temperature taking...

[> [> Subject: Re: origins of the fetish

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 17, 2012, 03:38: pm

Ok. I am gay and I had a suppository given to me when I was 7. Since of it, I have a medical fetish for it! During sex, I only cum, if I imagine someone giving me a suppository or taking my R/T.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: origins of the fetish

Author:
Marc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012, 10:36: am

Like Paul I am gay and I don't know if I got this fetish from being given many suoppositories, the few enemas, or from the numerous rectal temps I was taken during my childhood and teens and even as adult. I do like taking other guys R/T as well.

[> Subject: Re: origins of the fetish

Author:
LeeB
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012, 09:23: pm

My fetish as you all can imagine result from my dear mom taking my RT many times in my youth ans giving me many many enemas -- so I got to like the feel of vaseline coated things (RT's and enema nozzles) sliding up my rear.

Many times, I got my RT taken (laying nude from the waist down) on my bed followed by being led into the bathroom where a bulb enema awaited.

God, I'd love those days to come back

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.