Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Legs together or spread apart?

Author:
Richard
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012, 03:26: pm

When you have had your temperature taken rectally and you were laying on your stomach with your underpants or panties lowered, were your legs together, and your cheeks got spread, or were your legs slightly spread, though most likely still necessitating the parting of your buttocks for the thermometer's insertion?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Legs together or spread apart?

Author:
Samantha
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012, 04:20: pm

Well how was it for you Richard?Legs together or spread apart honey?

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Legs together or spread apart?

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 04:08: pm

Samantha, legs not together- spread, honey!

Author:
MikeyK
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, July 23, 2012, 07:55: pm

It didn't matter. Mom never-ever seperated my buttocks when she took my RT or gave me an enema. She knew where to put it. The first thing I experienced was a cool sliding sensation going up my butt.

Author:
Clint
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012, 07:02: pm

My ankles were held together, but I was layed on my back and my legs were raised and frogged back toward my chest. When you're put in this position, you're buttcheeks are spread apart anyway, and you can't stop the intrusion of a thermometer going up the rectum this way. I guess it's called the diaper position, but I hated it as a kid.

Author:
Jrme
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 02, 2013, 08:48: am

@Clint,

If I remember well, you told that your mother took once your temp in diaper position in front of your sisters and a younger girl when you were 12. Would you mind to tell your story ?

Author:
JonBman
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 10, 2012, 09:51: pm

I had my legs together. When mom started to seperated my butt cheeks, I tightened them. Mom slapped my butand I relaxed then she sperated my cheeks and in went the thermometer

Author:
Forever Remebering
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, May 06, 2013, 10:14: pm

I often had a similar experience. I dreaded the thermometer entering my anus, so I would clench my buttocks when I knew it was coming. My mother would give me such a hard slap on my bottom that I'd be wailing in an instant. Then, humiliated and embarrassed to the max, she separated my butt cheeks and in it went. I'd cry the whole time, and she'd tell me that, as long as I cried, she'd leave the thermometer inside me. If I said I didn't want it, or got scared and said I was thirsty or hungry, she'd say, "Then shut up or you'll lay there until you starve!" Needless to say, I tried to stop crying right away. She never left it in longer than 5 minutes, but it seemed like forever. Then I'd have to wait with my pants and panties down until she read it and was satisfied with the reading. If she thought the reading was faulty, she took it again, right then and there. I hated being sick because I always had my RT done many times a day.

Author:
Kyle
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, August 13, 2012, 02:32: pm

A free clinic that I volunteered at during my senior year in high school and afterwards had a separate section for young patients ranging from the age of five to twelve years old. The only instrument to take a temperature in those days was the mercury-fill glass thermometer. A rectal temperature was mandatory at the age of five years old. However, a less functional youngster, based on certain objective and observable criteria (such as maturity) over the age of five years old was also denied having a temperature taken orally with a glass oral thermometer and thus be required to submit to having a temperature his taken rectally with a glass rectal thermometer. Clearly the main benefit of taking such a youngster's temperature rectally was that nothing was required of of the patient but to remain passive while lying face down on the examination table while his trousers and underwear were pulled down to his knees, and a glass rectal thermometer was securely lodge in his rear end his legs are bound together by his trousers and underwear bunched up just above his knees.

This so-called youth clinic was run by a physician who had worked as a civilian at a military service clinic for a long time and was accustomed to the operation of a clinic on a shoestring budget and so it was not surprising that economy of scale and convenience always took precedence over privacy of youngster. It follows that temperatures were taken, both oral and rectal, in common in a separate, discrete area of the waiting room with no visual barriers separating it from the waiting room. Offering privacy while a youngster's temperature was being taken rectally was an unfordable luxury and, in addition, a youngster at the time was considered to be nothing more than an object from which a temperature was captured with a glass rectal thermometer parked in his rear end.

Author:
M.A.S.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, August 19, 2012, 11:32: pm

My legs were usually together and my cheeks spread. Even as a kid I was always shy about someone starting at my anus, but nothing you could do when an adult needed to take your temperature.

Author:
Debbie A.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, August 28, 2012, 04:52: pm

Legs spread and cheeks spread.

Author:
David
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, August 31, 2012, 01:22: pm

Legs together with butt checks spread for the insertion. I don't remember any nurse ever telling me to spread my legs. As a kid, I had rectal temps with me laying on my stomach most of the time or on my side sometimes. In the hospital when I had my tonsils removed, I woke up to feel a rectal thermometer being inserted and I was on my side that time. In the doctor's office, laying flat on my stomach was almost always the routine.

Author:
Richard A.
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 29, 2013, 12:57: am

I can't recall have a rectal temperature taken as a kid, though I'm sure it happened.

As an adult, I had one girlfriend in particular who was very anal-erotic and loved to have her temp taken rectally and loved to take mine that way. She always liked to tell me when it was time to take my temperature and to tell me to turn over onto my stomach. She enjoyed pulling my pants and underwear down herself to expose my bottom, and she liked me to have my legs tight together so that she could say, "We need to spread your legs a bit wider, darling" and then she'd push my thighs apart with her hands. Never the less, as a guy with big legs and butt, my cheeks were always very much together, which was OK with her since she liked the whole process off telling me "It's time to open your bottom so I can insert the thermometer" and then using her fingers to spread my cheeks. She always left them apart for a while so she could comments on my hole. "Oh, it's looking very pink in there today" or "I think it's time someone had a shave in there" or "Ooh, very clean, good, good." Always something really intimate and meant to embarrass me (which means to excite me of course).

Author:
Mikey
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 09, 2013, 08:51: pm

I got my RT taken while I laid facedown on mom's bed.
My pajama bottoms around my ankles. Mom never separated my buttocks.

Author:
Flora
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, July 07, 2013, 05:01: pm

Legs always slightly spread and butt cheeks separated with hands

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.