Welcome to the original Rectal Temperature Message Board.

VoyForums

VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12345678910 ]
Subject: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents

Author:
John
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: Saturday, October 01, 2005, 07:44: am

Are there any adult males and females that still have their rectal temperatures taken by their parents?

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
[> Subject: Re: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents

Author:
Molly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 25, 2008, 01:06: pm

I'm a 23 year old women. I just moved back to my parents after I was done with college. I'm looking for a job. My parentts took my always took my temp rectaly up until I was 17. That was the last time I had it done. However, after a few weeks back at home I got sick and my mom came in with the rectal thermomete. She told me to roll over and I told her NO that I'm to old for that. My mom said as long as I live in her house I will do what she tells me! I said that I'm grown women and I didn't want her to do this. She left the room. After a few minutes she came back with my dad! My dad told me to roll over and pull my panties down. I said NO, then he came over and rolled me over and did it him self. He had me down on the bed and I couldn't move. My mom took my tempture, I hated it. Half naked in front of both my parents at 23! After my mom took out the thermometer, my dad told me that I will never act this way again and he gave me a few spanks on my bare butt!

Molly

[ Post a Reply to This Message ]
[> [> Subject: Re: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, February 25, 2008, 05:55: pm

If this story is really true, it is time for you to move out and get your own place, even if you have to crash at a friend's house until you can earn enough for your own apartment.

This is not what parents of adult children should ever be doing. It is obviously abusive, and you should not tolerate it. Just move out, and tell them that this is why -- you cannot live in their house under rules that treat you like a child.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents

Author:
Don't Assume
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, February 26, 2008, 08:44: am

Rich,

Like you, I question whether this story is true, but if it is, your advice assumes Molly did not like what happened to her. Many of us may put on a show of not wanting to do something and pretending we are being forced, when in reality at some level, we are actually enjoying every minute of it. Most likely if Molly had been very traumatized, she would be packing her bags, not writing on this forum.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents to tom

Author:
Paul (Answer)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 05:44: pm

My sons are 17,19,and 22 . Myself, i am 43. I usually take it for them,but if i am not home they do it themselves. What was your dads reaction to taking his temp? I haue seen my dad either take his temp or mom taking it for him. Like i said its quite normal where we come from. I remember many times when i was young dad asking me to get him the thermometer and kids will be kids so i always hung around to see how high his temp was!

Author:
Stefan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 01, 2005, 01:58: pm

my mother still does so. i grew up alone with her and she always did it this way. she just never changed and i never really made her stop.

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, October 09, 2005, 03:24: am

I am a 40 year old male, single, and live with my mother. My mother still takes my rectal temperature. Growing up, rectal was the only method used by everyone in my family. My mother was always the one who took my and my sisters temperatures. My father took his temperature rectally although I don't know if my mother ever took his. I have seen all my family members with thermometers in their asses. My sister was married when I was in my early teens. I don't know what the temperature-taking situation in her family is. I've never discussed it with her. Having my temperature taken by my mother was just the norm all my life. She continued to take my temperature as a teen and young adult. And she still does now that I am almost middle-aged. Her taking my temperature never bothered me as a kid or as an adult. I'm just completely used to it. Of course, it's only when I'm sick that she takes my temperature. I catch about three to four colds a year. I'll be in bed and she'll say something like "let's see if you have a fever" or "let me check if you have a temperature." Then I'll lower my shorts and lie on my side with my knees drawn up and my buttocks exposed. (Everyone in my family would lie on their sides when having their rectal temperatures taken. Medically this is the proper position for children (except infants) and adults. I have never heard of the tummy position nor have I ever tried it.) She would then open my upper buttock and insert the lubricated glass thermometer into my anus. After about five minutes, she'd come back into my room to pull out the thermometer. She'd wipe off the thermometer and then wipe my ass with the same tissue. This is the way she's been doing it the past 40 years. Nudity was never an issue in my family. I would walk nude around the house when I was a kid. I began to grow pubic hair rather early, at the age of 10 when I was still in elementary school. But once I started high school, I avoided exposing my genitals at home. But showing my ass was never an issue of embarrassment. Today, I could dress and undress in front of my mother and I couldn't care less if she sees my bare ass. Or I could be standing naked shaving at the bathroom sink with the door open and my ass in full view and it doesn't bother me one bit. So that's how it is, John. Yes, my mother still takes my rectal temperature as an adult. I guess it's considered uncommon, but in my home that's how it's done and I accept it.

Author:
James
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 15, 2005, 01:11: am

I am in my late 30s and my mother still takes my temperature rectally. I also live at home and have always been accustomed to having my mother take my temperature. I was a late bloomer all my life. My mother bathed me until I was a high school freshman at 14. She continued to wipe my ass until I was 20 because she didn't think I could do a good job at wiping myself. I know now that this is extremely rare, but it all seemed normal at the time. But I agree with you Mark. My buttocks do not connote any feelings of embarrassment as far as I and my mother are concerned.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 05, 2005, 02:32: am

I'm glad this topic has finally been brought up. I, too, am an adult male, 42, living with my mother, and my temperature is still taken rectally by my mother. I also was a late bloomer and, let's admit it, a mama's boy. I was bathed and wiped by my mother throughout my teen years. Like you, the rectal temperature-taking continued into adulthood. It may seem strange, but it has been and continues to be a normal part of my home life. I do not feel any embarrassment at having my rectal temperature still taken by my mother. Of course, I bath and wipe myself. But my nudity does not bother either one of us, whether I am dressing or changing or when walking in the nude back and forth from my bedroom to the shower. I am very eager to read more postings by men like us who still have their rectal temperatures taken by their parents.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 03:10: pm

I am a 37-year-old male and I live with my mother. My mother continues to take my temperature rectally in adulthood. She took my temperature all my life - since childhood, my teen years up to the present. It has always felt normal for me. I never felt any embarrassment associated with having my rectal temperature taken as an adult.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Rectal Temps Still Taken By Parents

Author:
Skeptic
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2008, 05:10: pm

I just can't believe that this thread was resurrected from oblivion and brought back to bother us all again.

Author:
veejay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, December 26, 2005, 12:23: pm

Hellow James, let me ask you one question. white you were bathed or wiped by yr mom, did you ever got an erection>? and what was your feeling? please tell us

Author:
veejay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2005, 12:34: pm

Hi, my friend, you said, nudity is not a problem in your life. but let me ask you one thing. are ;you still single at the age of 40? and when you stay nude in bathroom, in from of your mom, do you get erection?. or have your mom ever see you with an erection?please let me know

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, December 17, 2005, 10:13: am

Namaste Veejay! Yes, I'm 40 and still single. Believe it or not, being single is a very common phenomenon in the United States and every other developed country in the world. And in answer to your other question, the answer is "no". I do not get an erection when I am nude and my mother happens to see me. Nor do I think she has ever seen me with an erection.

Author:
Veejay
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, December 28, 2005, 12:44: pm

Hellow Mark, this is Veejay again. thanks for your honest reply. I am from India, and u know the custures are totally different. hence your subject is still quite unrealistic or unbeliveable. let me ask onething. When you are nude around the house, in front of your mom. has she ever made any comment on your prviate parts. or she asked questions like 'why dont you shave off your pubic hair?, are you cleaning your dick properly, or do you get emissions at night> etc. etc. since nudity is totally common in your area, these type of questions also should be common. am i right? also, since privacy is not a matter of concern, and you are single, how do you masturbate? i mean with the door open? or has your mother ever seen you masturbating or you gving a shot. please can you reply.

Author:
Brad
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, October 03, 2005, 11:17: pm

When my brother was twenty I saw my dad take his temp rectally. It surprised me as he took mine orally or with the ear thermometer. I asked my brother about it and he said he'd never really thought about it. Neither one ever mentioned switching from R/T from when he was a kid. I don't remember the changeover but it must've been when I was pretty young.

Author:
joe
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 08, 2005, 12:37: am

i am 23, my parents took my RT until i was 21, and they still took my younger brother RT

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, October 19, 2005, 08:12: am

I am 16 and both my mom and my pediatrician both use a rectal thermometer when i need to get my temperature taken

Author:
Ricky to Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 21, 2005, 08:19: am

How does your mom take your temperature? does she give you the thermometer or does she make you turn over. In the doctor's office, does the doctor or nurse take it?

Author:
Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Friday, October 21, 2005, 11:30: am

My mom comes into my room with the thermometer already lubricated and she brings a bath towel. She tells me to lower my pants and brifs and lie on my stomach across the bed. She putsm it in my butt but then covers me with the towel for the 3 minutes the thermometer is in.

At the deoctor's--it is the nurse who takes my temperture before the doctor comes into the examination room--she uses an electric on on a wire that is hooked up to a screen on the wall--I can watch the numbers going up as I am lying there

Author:
Ricky to Brandon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2005, 10:37: am

When you go to the doctor and the nurse puts it in--does she make you get totally undressed or do you turn over with your underpants still on and she just pulls down the back. I would feel strange if the nurse saw my privates--I might be having an erection. When your mom takes it, does she leave the bedroom after she takes it out or does she stay there while you are pulling your pants up

Author:
Brandon to Ricky
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, October 22, 2005, 10:20: pm

When I am at the doctor's I am totally undressed when I have my temperature taken. What happens is first I undress to my underpants and get weighed, measured, they take blood and urine. The I take off my briefs to get a skeletal exam because I have a slight case of scoliosis. Once this is done, I am told to lie face down on the exam table and that's when I get my temperature taken and any booster shots I need for school.

At home--my mom sits on the side of the bed when I drop my pants and underpants and she stays until I get dressed--or if I am sick with fever, she gets me my pjs and I change and get into bed

Author:
zaazaa
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, November 15, 2006, 08:07: pm

had any girl taken r/t by her dad ?

Author:
Brendon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 20, 2006, 04:53: pm

I must say I find these posts kind of hard to believe.

Nudity in front of parents into adulthood is one thing, and something I can relate to. I have been seen nude by my mom almost everytime I visitted her from late teens into 30s. She lives in a small trailer, so kind of unavoidable. She lets me sleep in the bedroom, because I am about a foot taller than her, and she sleeps in living room on shorter couch. There is no partition, and I sleep late especially on vacation, so she is awake from the time I wake up until I get dressed after showering. I dont sleep nude, but I get undressed and dressed in bedroom without partition, bathroom is too small.

And she is not shy about coming in bathroom during shower or at any time I am in there to get things, or ask me questions about what I want to do that day, or whatever. I just dont really care, because it's my mother. I dont ever see her nude, she is tiny enough to change in the bathroom, and I dont walk in on her like she does me. So it is safe to say that everyday she sees me at all, she sees at least my butt a couple of times in the day.

I would find it a little odd if she wanted to take my temp rectally, and I think most people would agree. Casual nudity around family is one thing. I am only casual around my mother, noone else. I guess reality is sometimes stranger than fiction, but hard to believe any adult would get their temp taken by a parent at all, let alone rectally.

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 02:16: am

Hi Brendon. When your mother sees you nude, does she only see your bare buttocks or does she see your penis and pubic hair as well? And what are your feelings about her seeing you naked? When you mention that she sees your butt a couple of times in the day, can you elaborate? Also, do you allow her in the bathroom when you pee or are seated on the toilet? All in all, I am in agreement with you concerning casual nudity around parents.

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, November 25, 2006, 01:00: pm

Mark,

why would you care?

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 27, 2006, 12:11: am

Dave,

I guess that Enquiring minds just want to know. If someone asks a question that bothers you, why do you feel it is your place to challenge his right to ask the question in the first place?

Rich

Author:
Brendon
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, November 30, 2006, 04:57: pm

I have no problem answering questions.

As to what she sees, I would say mostly just my buttocks because I usually turn that way when I dress, or if she comes in the bathroom while I'm shaving or brushing teeth, thats what is facing her. I'm sure she's seen my front a few times, also.

How do I feel about it? Dont care. She's seen it all before, and its not a big deal. She doesnt make an issue out of it, and never has. If she had a larger house she probably wouldnt see anything at all. Its just what happens with cramped quarters. When she visits me (rare) she doesnt see anything because I have plenty of room.

I should say that she has an opportunity to see my butt a couple of times a day at least, because where I dress and undress has no door or partition. Whether she's looking or not is a different story. If something good is on TV while Im back there, she probably never even notices me. The only time I really know is if she comes in during or after shower.

As far as bathroom, its not a matter of allowing, if she needs or wants in, she comes in, the door doesnt lock or even latch. Doesnt matter what I'm doing. If she comes in to ask me something, she asks then leaves; or if she comes in to get something she gets it, then leaves. If Im just shaving or something she may stand behind me and talk for a few minutes, meaning she can see my buttocks while we're talking.

Author:
Jeff
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 01:04: pm

I am 38 years old and my mother still takes my temperature rectally. I'm accustomed to it and have no problems with it. Neither do I have a problem with casual nudity around my parents. I do not see my mother nude, but my father often goes nude and doesn't have a problem with it.

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2007, 02:52: am

Hi Brendon. It's great that you are able to experience nudity casually in front of your mother. However, I believe that if you are comfortable about your mother seeing your buttocks, I'll bet you would be comfortable with her taking your rectal temperature. I'll bet if you asked her, she would oblige.

Author:
Shelly
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 27, 2006, 08:47: am

Im a 28 yo woman who still lives with her parents and I get my rectal temperature taken everyday, sometimes more often. My mom or dad will come into my room with the thermometer dripping with vaseline and turn me over on my tummy, they pull down my panties and slip the gressy rod into my anus. Usually they hold it in place for the full five minutes, but sometimes they go off and do something else and leave it in me for half and hour. Its those times that I love sitting there enjoying the feeling. When im sick they take it even more often.

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 27, 2006, 09:50: am

Hmmm....28 years old, lives with parents, required to submit to rectal temp. taking, can't spell to save her life......what's wrong with this picture?

[> [> Subject: Re: To observer

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, November 27, 2006, 05:44: pm

There is indeed something wrong with that picture. For starters, I don't believe that this is a 28 year old women who lives at home with her parents and receives rt's, but probably a 40 year old mail who lives at home wishing he received rt's and projecting through a fabricated female posting to get others attention.

What do you think?

[> [> [> Subject: Re: To Dave

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 11:31: am

We are on the same page. Go and read the recent post by a woman who discussed her 11 year old son faking an illness. If you're not convinced by that alone of the fact that this board has people in dire need of professional help, then I don't know where to begin. What I find particularly appaling, is that the board moderator allows some of these sleazy slime buckets to pollute the board, while he deletes others who have shown disdain for the same posts! Apparently he is very opinionated and biased in certain directions. (And you can use your own judgement). I think that most of the people here are socially unacceptable misfits who have nowhere to go, because they are predators, pedophiles, losers, and just can't find anyone who wants them for obvious reasons. I'm not saying all....just the majority.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To observer

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 01:43: pm

I agree full heartedly with you. Unfortunately, I have been attacked by certain members of this board for expressing my thoughts as they seem to feel that their views hold more water.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Dave

Author:
Observer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 02:30: pm

Don't fret over being attacked. I see that you are not the problem....they are. And speaking of water, they can't find enough to flush the sewage that they pollute this board with. They think their views hold more water than yours. Fact is that their views are based on myths, fantasy, and don't have any validity. They are not tuned in to the reality, and they are the reason that we have problems in this world. They are the ignorant and uneducated. The sleazes, pedophiles, abusers, and criminals. You are a decent guy, and that's something to be proud of. You are contributing something valuable, not taking away from it. Don't lose sleep over these jerks and their fabricated opinions.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: To Dave

Author:
Dave
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 02:38: pm

I appreciate your kind comments.

[> [> Subject: Let's not get carried away with our disdain

Author:
Rich
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 26, 2009, 10:24: pm

It is nice that Dave and Mr. Observer concur on the matter of expecting truth in posting here. There are a few thoughs of my own that I wish to add to theirs.

As I have often stated in the past, people who cannot use a first name are not here to make friends but cowards that hide behind monikers. Mr. Observer, try to associate with us and use your own name. Otherwise, it is hard to trust you since you are not open with us. Your use of the King's English is very good, and many others here are functionally illiterate. It helps me judge their intellect and character to see their intelligence and education level revealed in their writings.

The Board Moderator deletes hate messages. As long as people show respect and do not call other posters indecent names and utter profanity, they are free to say what they wish. If what they write seems improbable, so be it. I can judge for myself what is bogus.

If you feel the need to have accuracy and truth in posting, then make friends with someone here and communicate with that person offline. You will soon enough discover enough about each other to be honest and do what will lead to a good friendship. I have had several pen pals that I met here and really enjoyed the exchanges.

Finally, I have to hold my nose when I read what is here. But that is the point. This site is for entertainment. It is not a reliable place for information.

[> [> [> Subject: Re: Let's not get carried away with our disdain

Author:
Fred
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 11, 2010, 03:57: pm

Thank you! The point isn't whether the postings here are true or fiction. They are harmless, entertaining and very arousing to read. I think everyone would agree with that. We don't need anyone posting outrageous hate diatribes full of name-calling. If you don't like it, don't read it and just leave! Let those of us who enjoy RT post without being harrassed.

[> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Let's not get carried away with our disdain

Author:
Paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, July 28, 2010, 03:23: pm

Some good stories posted here. Not sure whether they are true or not. But I suppose that doesn't really matter. Good topic. I suppose the issue is about comfort with nudity as an adult in front of parents and other family members. Interested to hear more accounts.

[> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Let's not get carried away with our disdain

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 08:22: am

Right on, Fred! This forum is a great place for sharing our stories, fantasies, and experiences with temperatures in the bottom. Some people get way too hung up about the posts being accurate, true, B.S., or just fantasy. I find everything here highly entertaining, some of it stimulating, and some of it comical. Since getting my temperature taken in my bottom is my favorite feeling, its also my favorite subject....and this is a great place to discuss this subject with other folks who share the same passion. So, who cares if a post (or poster) is "off base" or not. This forum should be fun, above all else. And, many thanks to "Deputy Dog" for keeping the trolls out. Bottoms up! Jenn.

[> [> [> [> [> [> Subject: Re: Let's not get carried away with our disdain

Author:
Pinkwill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010, 06:20: am

Thank you for saying so. we all know more than half is bs. just enjoy it.

Author:
jimmy
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, September 24, 2012, 04:13: pm

Hey Shel,
I know the wonderful sensation you get with a lubed glass rod in your hole. It is wonderful! My mom was the temperature taker in our family. When we were smaller, we'd be over her knee looking either at the floor or the bedspread. When we got a bit older, we were on the bed on our tummies. This ritual, as you might know, led to us kids taking such temperatures in our play. Usually if we were playing in a small group, the patients were on their tummies for almost the entire exam. When there was a larger group playimg, the exams were quicker and not quite as fun.
When the game was ome-on-one, it was usually done over the knee. For me, these games began around the age of five with my little sister. I continued playing them with friends, cousins and neighbors. We'd play anywhere out of sight and sound of adults and tatlers.
Your parents must have been doctor players, too. Otherwise, why would they need to take your rt on a daily basis?
Did this experience lead you to play such games with your friends when hou were younger? Just curious. It was that way with many of the kids I grew up with in the 70s.

Author:
Mike
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 09:38: am

Who ever said, or where is it posted on this site, that the posts have to be true accounts?

You trolls out there answer that please??

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 12:25: pm

My sentiments exactly, Mike! (Except...no trolls please). Jenn.

Author:
Jennifer
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2010, 05:56: pm

I have fond memories of having my temperature taken, as a young child. Usually my Mom took the temperatures at our house, with my Dad doing the honors on a couple of occasions. But my parents don't take my temp these days. If I could,I would like to re-visit some of those temperature sessions that I had as a child. It was then that I acquired my preference for rectal temps. My aunt Denise will still take my temperature, once in a while, when I am feeling ill....and its always taken in my bottom. We are very close personally, which is nice, and we live in the same city. So its easy to stay at her place when I have a cold, or the flu. Bottoms up! Jenn.

Author:
Pinkwill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010, 06:23: am

Thats awesome. Im very happy for ya.

Author:
frank
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 04, 2010, 02:17: pm

im 30 my mom is a nurse yes i live at home and yes my temp is taken rectally i also get a enema when needed i see nothing wrong with it she does it as a mom caring for her child.

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 01:26: pm

I'm a man in my 40s, single,live at home with my parents. My mother still takes my temperature rectally as she has always done. I lie on my side when she takes my rectal temperature. In response to Brandon's comments about casual nudity at home, I think it's fine. I go nude at home occasional around my parents. And my father also goes nude as well. Nobody gives it a second thought. It's been that way since I was a kid and feels perfectly natural.

Author:
Paul (Thought)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 04:39: pm

Tom,Was wondering if you know how your parents take their own temperatures? I know where i come from it is a very common practice amongst both children and adults. When my parents came here they continued with the customs of old home in italy. It is just the way things were done,never any embaressement was associated with it. I still take my own temperature rectally as well as all my children. Paul

Author:
Tom
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 05:02: pm

Hi Paul. Rectally is the only way my parents take their temperatures. I assume my mother does but I've never seen her do it or discussed it with her. She takes mine rectally and my occasionally my father's rectally. I also have taken my father's temperature rectally from my teens through the present. My mother takes mine - from childhood to middle-age. It's just normal for us. I mentioned that my father and I often go nude in the house, but my mother doesn't. Have only seen her changing, that's all. Glad to hear that you take your own temperature rectally and your childrens'. How old are you and your children? And do they accept you taking their rectal temperatures? Thanks Paul.

Author:
mandi
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 07:09: pm

hey all after reading ur posts about getting rectal temps at home as an adult, it makes me wish more and more that my mom will take my temp rectally when i am sick. it is a thing where i do it myeself when i need to, but i really think that it would be better to have someone else do it for me, and i also feel that it is better to do it over the lap so that way if i squarm, it is eaiser to keep me in place. so no i do not get my temp taken at home by my mom but i want to. i am a 23 year old who like i said takes my temp myself mom does not know i do it. so i would like her to do it. i really do not think it is weird or a bad thing for my mom to take my temp rectally, i think it is a good idea so that way someone else can take it for mei would not mind if my mom came and had me over her lap every so many hours to take my temp. so if u guys have any ideas on how i can get her to do that please let me know, i would at least like to try it once or twice.

Author:
Steve
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Monday, April 23, 2012, 02:25: pm

I'm 42, male, and still have my temperature taken rectally by my mother. We still live together. She has always taken my temp rectally. Just a normal thing for me. No embarrassent on my part or her's.

Author:
Baby Girl
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Saturday, May 19, 2012, 01:36: pm

I don't ever remember my dad taking my rectal temp but he gave me plenty of phergren (throw-up med) suppositorys!
I guess mom always did the temps & dad the suppositorys!
Just the way it was done in our home!
I also remember gting rectal temps @ the doctor & hated it but now I love rt's & still wish they were done in the dr office! :(
it's not as arousing doing it to myself it's better to have it done by someone!!!! ;)
btw, if anyone is interested....I'm 'bottoms' up for it! ;)

Author:
Fred (Hi Baby Girl)
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, February 24, 2013, 10:31: pm

Hi, my name is Fred, I too am interested in this. I was just curious where you are from? I am from California.
Hope to hear from you soon! you can email me if you'd like, fredlinder@rocketmail.com

Author:
Jana
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, May 24, 2012, 01:25: pm

I don't remember that my parents have ever took my temp rectally, but i have given a lot of rectal medicines when i had a fever. But i really want to try the rectal temp.

Author:
mart
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, June 07, 2012, 03:02: pm

hey baby girl, i'll take your temp if you like

[> [> Subject: @ jana

Author:
Homes
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Tuesday, June 26, 2012, 12:56: pm

Hello Jana !

Where are you from ? Are you from germany, too ?

You can write me to my mail address.

djhomes17@yahoo.de

LG Homes

Author:
Ivan
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, June 24, 2012, 11:22: am

I am 30 over and since I was 12 or 13 my father (who worked as medic) has taken my R/T when I was sick, and as adult he has let me taking his too. He told me R/T are the most accurate when the thermometer is inserted deep in the anus, left there for 10 min. I dislike taking the thermometer in my mouth and I dislike putting things in my rectum. That is what I told him when he once mentioned I would be old enough to take it on my own after he noticed my erection. He added, he can see I would enjoy the procedure, but it is a normal thing to get a boner as the anus is sexual sensitive. I do not embarrass him, since we have seen each other in the nude thousands of times. I simply tell him, I feel hot and if he can check, while he is getting the thermometer and lube out and shakes it down, I drop my pants and lay down in diaper position and he inserts the geratherm well up my rectum and holds it in place. Then he reads it and if necessary he pushes a suppository deep in my still lubed rectum with the thermometer, where it melts and does not cause discomfort.
He knows I like it and I like being cared for. So what?

Author:
paul
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, July 05, 2012, 01:57: pm

Do u like it? can u send me an email telling more about this experiences?

Author:
thumper
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Wednesday, August 08, 2012, 12:58: pm

ivan i do not think it is a problem at all to want some caring comfort when sick. i like caring comfort when am sick but i never get it instead i get the oh your not sick you do not need help. i have to take my on temp now as my mom stopped taking my temp years ago. i too would not mind my mom taking my temp rectally when i get sick,but since she stoppd taking my temp years ago then it migght be a no go. but i agree that it is not wrong to want a parent to take your temp rectally, it is the most accurate way to do it.

Author:
Lou
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, August 09, 2012, 08:04: am

Well like many of you I am also 42 and do live at home still. Yes whn sick or not feeling well I also still get a rectal temp and it has always been that way growing up so for me its normal also. yes I am seen naked by both and ni big deal, I will usally just walk around the the house in my briefs any way.

Author:
Bill
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, February 14, 2013, 11:46: am

I'm a 45 year old man. Still live with my mother. Have always had my temperature taken rectally. She still takes my temperature rectally. I don't object to it since it's always been normal in my household. Also, since it's my mother, my ass is not a part of my body I'm embarrassed to expose. Like the guy who posted earlier about being nude in front of his mother, it's exactly the same case with me. I will stand naked in front of the sink and walk nude from the bedroom to the shower and it feels perfectly natural.

Author:
Thomas
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012, 01:30: am

I am currently 30 years old, and moved out of my Mom's house nearly ten years ago. Although I remember my temperature being taken rectally a couple of times when I was in my pre-teen years, it is not done like that during visits to my Mom's house now, nor would I ask her to do it because she would probsbly think I lost my mind.

Author:
Mark
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, March 24, 2013, 04:07: pm

My mom would take our temperature rectally until Ileft for college. when i was younger she would put me over her lap...as I got older I would either bend over the bathtub, or lay over my bed with my butt up. she would lube it with a little vaseline and slip it into my rear end. Rectal temps never hurt, but the embarrassment was the worse part....when I would complain she said that the only way she could get an accurate temperature was to do it in my butt. The only bad thing about having a fever was if my fever was over 100 mom would give me cool water enemas until my temperature was normal. So when a fever needed to be reduced i was told to head to the bathroom where mom would get the enema bag out of the closet, fill it with cool water and lay me in the tub and hang the enema bag from the towel rack. After each enema she would take my temperature and give me repeated enemas until i was either exhausted or my temperature came down enough for her to be satisfied. When I had a really high fever the enemas went on for what seemed forever. I would feel as though my insides were completed flooded. She did the same for my brothers. Not sure this procedure is followed today, but would be curious to hear from others. I am in my 30's now and still take my temperature rectally and do take enemas for a fever. It seems to work.

Author:
Marc
[ Edit | View ]

Date Posted: Sunday, April 21, 2013, 12:13: pm

Until the age of 19. If I had s fever of 100.5 or higher cool water enemas were given to me until my RT was normal. These enema sessions were long and tiring. When I was plugged up warm soap and water enemas were the prescription. I can remember the jolt of panic that would hit me when I heard mom on the phone with the doctors office (I think most of the time she only pretended to be talking to doc) and she would repeat " ok doctor so I should give Marc an enema?" Nodding her head.
I knew I was doomed. Moments after she hung up the phone she would say "honey the doctor says you need an enema" and that was it...the enema session would begin.

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

* Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Note: This forum is moderated -- new posts are not visible until approved.

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-5
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2012 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.