VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time ]
Subject: Your games and DOSBox :P

Author:
Ieremiou/Jeremy
[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]
Date Posted: 03:59:08 09/28/04 Tue
Author Host/IP: AC9AD7D6.ipt.aol.com/172.154.215.214

I saw that you made a post on the Vogons.zetafleet.com forums and I also build the CVS versions of DOSBox with all the bells and whistles possible on http://mypixels.dk/forums (down for now because the Admin is moving the forums to a new server) but I was interesting to see a very graphical neat games. And these games run well in DOSBox. :)
Plus the PC Speaker is emulated so it is more distinct and less machine :-p. So the lack of sound isn't that bad. Although music would be a welcome addition to many of these games that you have created.
I thought it was quite neat to see the Out of this World game (as I've known it to be called nearly everywhere except here). My old download of it was called Out of this World and I have the full version too that still calls it Out of this World. :p.

Anyways, I do fine your games neat. Keep it up ;). (And find a composer or some way to incorporate some form of music :D.)

/Ieremiou

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:
Subject Author Date
Re: Your games and DOSBox :PLachie Dazdarian04:28:19 09/29/04 Wed

Post a message:
This forum requires an account to post.
[ Create Account ]
[ Login ]
[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.