VoyForums
[ Show ]
Support VoyForums
[ Shrink ]
VoyForums Announcement: Programming and providing support for this service has been a labor of love since 1997. We are one of the few services online who values our users' privacy, and have never sold your information. We have even fought hard to defend your privacy in legal cases; however, we've done it with almost no financial support -- paying out of pocket to continue providing the service. Due to the issues imposed on us by advertisers, we also stopped hosting most ads on the forums many years ago. We hope you appreciate our efforts.

Show your support by donating any amount. (Note: We are still technically a for-profit company, so your contribution is not tax-deductible.) PayPal Acct: Feedback:

Donate to VoyForums (PayPal):

Fri, Dec 03 2021, 13:45:19Login ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12[3]45 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:14:38 07/12/21 Mon
Author: *
Subject: If this is about American Nationals it’s open based on permanent residency so if they are away at school but home is here they can go. More
In reply to: ?? 's message, "those dancers train and live (mostly) in Ireland. One did the Oireachtas there. So how do they complete at a US feis?" on 04:15:04 07/12/21 Mon

For Nationals and O the school would have to be registered with IDTANA and for O in the region of the O. H&K combined with a mid Atlantic school to allow this. For the university kids that go to school overseas or even away from home in another region, I believe there is a provision that allows them to dance the O there. For a Feis generally if it’s CLRG anyone can go no need to be from that country. I think Australia and New Zealand might be an exception. I think you have to live there to go to a Feis with exception of City of Sails and AOI.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2019 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.