VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 3:07:32VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:52:05 05/05/17 Fri
Author: thanks
Subject: If you don't find one at the Hilton and want to go elsewhere, I am offering a discounted room at the N.O. Downtown Marriott (10 minutes from the venue) (more info inside)
In reply to: Arden 's message, "NANs room wanted 😊" on 12:49:15 05/05/17 Fri

Our room is booked for 2 queen beds at the New Orleans Downtown Marriott at the Convention Center. My reservation is from 7/3-7/8, but can be shortened to any 2 nights.

I will cover the first $100 of the bill, (base price of room is $139 per night, with taxes and fees it's $166) about 1 so you get a bit of a discount. If you are interested in this room, please contact me at zandesell (at) aol.com

Good luck at Nationals.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I am seeing some messages of people offering up Hilton Riverside rooms. Check the western region board and the main message board. You'll have to scroll to find them. Also the NAN facebook page too (NT) -- No name, 14:29:13 05/05/17 Fri
  • I am not familiar with Western Region board, how do you access it?? (NT) -- Thx!, 21:47:31 05/05/17 Fri

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.