VoyForums

Wed, Oct 18 2017, 10:08:00VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:40:57 05/28/17 Sun
Author: that's why fewer rooms, THX!
Subject: No. You've got it all wrong. You limited the availability of rooms for the block by what you did. And guessing only you and your dancer going in to watch or are you going to beg off of others for "extra" wristbands for your "family" in the non-block room. Or are you paying the non-block entry fee for them? (guessing that's going be a no, right?)
In reply to: Not the OP 's message, "My reservation confirmation says I'm not lying. I'm doing my bit for NANs by having one block room, so I'm following the rules. Taking two block rooms for my family would be limiting others' opportunity to get in. You don't think we get all the rooms in these places, do you?" on 06:54:21 05/28/17 Sun

No - you didn't open rooms for others by what you did - you and others like you actually limited the number of rooms available. For events like this, a good chunk of available rooms are made available, granted, they usually hold back may 10 - 15%, especially the main venue hotel.

It is clear that you have no clue about how this all works.

But I am sure you will sell your sad story to others to beg for wristbands, because "woe is you" and your family - because those mean organizers wouldn't allow extra wristbands or even lie about that you weren't able to get a block room for extra family (although you booked it out a year ahead) - We've seen your type year after year and what's even more sad is that people keep buying your stories. So tired of the pity-parties for the rule-breakers.

Sorry, although we could list four in our room, we will only list exactly who is coming, we are not going to undercut or sidestep the rules in place, just so those like you can break the rules and make it harder each year for regions to host because rooms go unsold or people undercut the event.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.