VoyForums

Wed, Dec 13 2017, 14:57:00VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:48:35 06/06/17 Tue
Author: IDMom-WesternRegion
Subject: Just a general poll... does your dancer (or if you're the dancer) hate feising? more...

So our ID loves majors. But hates feising. She's needing one more first to move into OC, and I think that's definitely impacting her love of competing. But there's a part of me that wonders if she isn't a true competitor, since she hates feising. It's always a stressful day, lots of moodiness. If things go well, then EVERYONE is happy. But if not... the trip home is... not. so. fun. I'm not trying to be a mean mom by judging her ability to manage this attitude; I'm actually trying to figure out if maybe this isn't for her. Or... do most dancers dread feises? On any level? She LOVES dancing, she LOVES winning. She LOVES majors, even though they make her nervous. Would love insight from anyone willing!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.