VoyForums

Sat, Oct 21 2017, 20:12:33VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:42:47 06/07/17 Wed
Author: OC mom
Subject: ^^I think the PC rat race is true. However, things aren't all roses when you get to OC. No real chance to relax (more)
In reply to: none 's message, "Part of the issue might be that she's in PC. (more)-" on 09:56:19 06/07/17 Wed

My dd has been in OC for over a year. She is young (U11). We are still at the stage where the number of times she comes home empty handed outnumber the number of times she places. OC has its own level of brutality. We actually miss the PC stage quite a bit. I would say that, for now, feising in OC is not very fun. BUT, like the previous poster said--if you focus on ONE thing only, and mark your own goals and victories, the lack of placement comes a little less painfully.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I agree completely. My DD has been in PC for over two years. Has one win, and a perennial 2nd place winner. The pressure to get that last first place to move to OC has been stressful. Every feis, hoping this is "it" and then not getting it is taking its toll. So, we've taken a 6-month break from competing. Focusing on perfecting little things. -- PCU14, 09:16:35 06/08/17 Thu

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.