VoyForums

Sun, Dec 17 2017, 6:08:37VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:33:02 06/16/17 Fri
Author: MAR mom
Subject: Each region DOES host - and I assume chooses a venue based on proximity, cost, and availability of rooms etc.
In reply to: Come on! Be fare ! 's message, "The NAIDC needs to fairly rotate locations. Each region should host . It is not fair to make one region pay additional cost, in airfare, hotels and deal with time differences multiple years. I'm not sure what a valid excuse would be for not doing this." on 19:12:12 06/15/17 Thu

Let's face it - no matter where the venue is, someone is going to have something to say about it. There are plenty of people on here who think the venue should permanently be Opryland in Nashville, and then just as many who want the venue to always be somewhere superfun for vacation purposes. You cannot please everyone and for sure you cannot make the cost and time of travel good for most. I am sure if NANs had gone to the NYC area with resulting cost, people would have screamed, or upstate NY or PA. I for one am having to schlep from Long Island NY and pay for flights etc that would not have been needed had MAR picked a Tristate venue - and despite that I am extremely happy about NOLA and am looking forward to the week.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.