VoyForums

Sat, Dec 16 2017, 7:13:18VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 08:15:33 06/16/17 Fri
Author: mom
Subject: 1st, the OP set an alarmist tone: "The streets surrounding Bourbon will have plenty of craziness, drunk and half naked people, especially on the weekends. Bourbon street is not a place for kids! " "Very adult city unlike any other in the US - not a place for kids!" - that is not just offering information but riling up fear..
In reply to: Maybe ^^ has the Ax to grind? 's message, "Seriously! It is sad that a few of these ( probably SR or La.)) people can't appreciate information! Good or bad- I found it helpful! How is that an Ax to grind? We have a board to offer ID info! Disagree but why make it a personal attack!!" on 14:35:50 06/15/17 Thu

2d - "a few of those (probably SR or La) people" you stated - I beg to differ. I am one of the folks who posted offering a different, calmer perspective and I live in NY. No ax to grind but I dislike the badmouthing of a city I have visited and enjoyed, when we are less than 3 weeks out, when everyone who is going, is going regardless. Offer info, yes, but to make it seem like children should not leave the confines of the Hilton or be scarred for life is, IMO, silly.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.