VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Fri, Oct 20 2017, 20:32:19VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:43:43 06/16/17 Fri
Author: Sigh.
Subject: It had to happen.
In reply to: You are the clueless one 's message, "Nope. Not buying it.. "O's schedule prevents you from attending..." ? Then you can't go to Worlds, my friend. You HAVE to dance at your primary qualifier. PERIOD. That is why the NANS are optional - it's secondary. Integrity? Not if you are trying to skirt the rules, Ms. Indignant 'cause people are calling you out on it." on 20:57:01 06/16/17 Fri

I don't know you and you don't know me, my situation or the intents of my heart. I do compete at the Oireachtas for teams day and support all I can. This is not about "skipping" for convenience or any other vain reason. Qualifying for worlds at NANS is 10 times harder than qualifying at your Oireachtas so it's not like I'm looking for an easy way out... this is much much harder.

I'm sorry you feel like you know what I should do without even knowing me, but I hope some day I can run into you and share my story. Because these things never come across the right way on the internet.

Thanks.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.