VoyForums

Tue, Dec 12 2017, 17:18:43VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:24:31 06/17/17 Sat
Author: My experience.
Subject: I can't say that I have found Cali any more expensive than any of the other venues. Excepting travel costs, the hotels, food, and everything else was basically the same. Maybe people spent more in Anaheim because they choose to go the Disney (which is exorbitantly expensive) but that is not part of the competition just part of a family budget.
In reply to: cheaper elsewhere 's message, "They do 'take turns' Have driven cross country when able and flown when able and have multiple dancers, too. Anything in Cali is very expensive; from lodgings to gas to eats - everything. Far happier to go elsewhere, thank you, cause our money goes further." on 20:45:38 06/16/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.