VoyForums

Mon, Oct 16 2017, 15:32:26VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 22:18:28 06/18/17 Sun
Author: wristbands, further
Subject: By that very logic, what does it matter when you get your wristbands. The committee has no clue as to when people are arriving, so they would have to base it on check in time. That is the most logical way to do this and practical. The rules said to get the rooms and that you would have
In reply to: I followed the rules 's message, "Why should it matter what time I get into my room in order to watch dancing?" on 22:06:39 06/18/17 Sun

Please, oh, please point out where it stated specifically that you would get wristbands for the afternoon you check in?

Nothing was stated or posted, was it. No. Only the nonsense of the biddies on these boards who tossed about all sorts of presumptions.

The committee has come out with very clear and precise information for all, and it is clear by what was posted, the MANY people tried to cheat the system and the hotels, which is really sad.

Kudos to the committee for drawing the line on this and ensuring everyone plays fair. Kind of sad that adults have to try to skirt the system and cheat, and then complain when they don't get their way. Sounds like a bunch a spoilt children.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.