VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Fri, Oct 20 2017, 20:22:30VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:10:17 06/19/17 Mon
Author: No name
Subject: The committee was clear that they would not answer wristband questions until later. So there you go. Why would I ask for something that has been given in the past? Should I also ask if bathrooms are available so we don't "assume".
In reply to: Wondering what the reply was 's message, "Show of hands- did anyone ever ASK the committee if they would receive wristbands on the day they check in?" on 06:47:39 06/19/17 Mon

It was very reasonable for those who have been to multiple Nationals to expect wristbands on the day of arrival especially since the Committee said they would not answer wristband questions until later. Also the May 15 letter on their website says nothing about that key piece of info.

I paid for 6 nights but getting 5 wristbands because I am not getting a wristband for the day of arrival.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• This is just a stupid statement like the rest of the defending posts you have posted on this thread (NT) -- Psst you're the only one, 07:10:59 06/19/17 Mon
  • It was not actually a statement it was an honest question. Did anyone ask the question prior to booking? -- More, 07:50:06 06/19/17 Mon
  • Nope. I have also posted comments as you say, "defending" because some of you are absolutely ridiculous! Maybe you should be a volunteer and organize then next NANS and let's see how well you do with it all and covering every little detail to keep people like you from finding the excuse to complain and fault others for your own -- short-sightedness., 13:37:54 06/19/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.