VoyForums

Tue, Oct 17 2017, 15:39:36VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 07:20:40 06/19/17 Mon
Author: Feeling taken advantage of
Subject: Help me understand. See inside
In reply to: Odd even when we paid 's message, "Just reading the wristband policy that states we will not get a wristband for the day we checkin to our block booked hotel, this is a big letdown as we were hoping to catch some dancing upon arrival!" on 20:02:42 06/18/17 Sun

I thought the wristband policy was in effect to force folks to purchase inside the hotel block. The blocks are all full. Why does it matter to organizers if folks get wristband day of check in or day after? Everyone who booked in the block followed the rules. They accomplished the goal of selling all rooms. Seems to me the organizers are playing some sort of shell game to make more money. We arrive around 9:00 am hotel said we can bring our belongings to hotel, use amenities until our room is ready. It could be ready as soon as 11. We planned flights in order to watch my niece dance at her fist Nationals. We know we will miss 1st round but hope to catch 2nd round. I am not paying $200 for myself and my DD to watch 1 round of dancing.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.