VoyForums

Sun, Dec 17 2017, 19:28:56VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 04:37:37 06/20/17 Tue
Author: as immature. Really pitiful.
Subject: What is really funny is the presumption that only one person was responding to those who were attacking the committee. Yet, I see it the other way around. It seemed as only 1, immature, nasty, negative complainer who didn't get her way was stomping about. Yes, one. And when others (plural) pointed out it was own fault, attacked, calling others
In reply to: just reading all this 's message, "Just an FYI, you have been the most immature person on this thread by far. Countless times you have lashed out at these people who were frustrated with a change not being communicated until it was too late to change their travel plans. People like you are what gives the voy boards a bad name." on 19:48:39 06/19/17 Mon

I know I was one who posted about contacting the committee, but not the others. Nor those as another post said "defending"

The negative and nasties, who delight in complaining and faulting everyone else give these boards the name. Not those who try to correct (without resorting to name calling), who try to direct (without resorting to attacking) and who try to help (without making excuses or laying blame on everyone else) -- those are the ones who show far more "adulting" on here than all those other complainers.

To sum up and borrow from another, "get over yerselves" and cut the nastiness and negativity. If it's so bad - step up and help, far better to light a single candle than to sit and curse the dark as a good friend of mine says.

Best of luck to all going. May you experience be beyond what you drag down. May you find happiness in your negativity. And may you enjoy your time with your child, young or old, and find some positive in it all.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.