VoyForums

Sat, Oct 21 2017, 23:41:30VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 20:40:18 06/22/17 Thu
Author: The other side of the coin
Subject: Found the post very helpful in understanding. The $100 penalty might be borne by only a few in comparison to the whole and ensures all pay fair share into this. Would not want to pay over $300 or $400 just to enter the competition
In reply to: Blah blah blah 's message, "Where's the eye roll icon when you need it?" on 19:43:22 06/22/17 Thu

Tedious to you, but informative to others. Thinking your type is what the post alluded to at the close to be understanding, because it seems as though you are part of problem because you have no clue about things and choose not to learn.

From what I've also learned from. Some other parents is that the block rooms do not pay entirely for the halls.

I further learned that there's a whole urban myth that these thing make mega bucks, and they don't. I was surprised to learn that they barely cover the expenses laid out. Learned that the WCR basically went bankrupt, and Mid Atlantic almost bankrupted itself back in the 1990s due to people pulling out reservations from the venue hotel and going to cut rate ones. WCR didn't recover and hasn't hosted in over 20 years.

The stuff you learn from Old timers is amazing. You should learn some of this stuff before passing judgement

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.