VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 17:41:54VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:17:04 06/26/17 Mon
Author: parent
Subject: Just do not donate if uncomfortable, I learnt my lesson helped a dance family raise funds to send dancer and one parent to worlds overseas, if enough raised would send second younger dancer, well they ended up taking entire family, while mine stayed home, it was my last donation for dance trips
In reply to: So confused! 's message, "So can someone help me - I received a link to a gofundme page for a previous World Champion dancer to help her travel to law school (she also used promo material from LOTD in her ad)-is that how it works now? Is that what this generations is all about? Let's ask other people to pay our way. Get a loan, go where YOU can afford" on 22:35:57 06/25/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• She was/is a beautiful dancer and worked hard to achieve her goals. Has a very strong work ethic! I know, I watched her help train my DD. Maybe this thread will help her attain her goal. (NT) -- Best of luck at Law School, 15:42:11 06/26/17 Mon
  • Thats too bad always thought she would get her TC and be a BFOC teacher (NT) -- great dancer, 13:46:17 06/27/17 Tue

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.