VoyForums

Wed, Oct 18 2017, 0:49:09VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:53:59 06/26/17 Mon
Author: Dm
Subject: What?! Costs are the same?! While I would never dream of asking donation for college costs
In reply to: way through, not on handouts 's message, "See the reply above your post, "eyeroll" indeed. The stakes for uni have always been high, but the standards have been lowered. You are not expected to do more, and in comparison to the COL 20-some years ago, costs are the same. What's different is that more worked their" on 10:47:52 06/26/17 Mon

the cost of college is MUCH higher now than when I attended. My daughter attends the same exact university my husband attended, at four times the cost. And since a higher percentage of college graduates attend college, it's a lot more competitive.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.