VoyForums

Thu, Dec 14 2017, 9:19:10VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 09:27:37 06/27/17 Tue
Author: ...
Subject: Ah, I'm the sibling poster, and I don't "have to be right" I just know I am
In reply to: are obnoxious about it 's message, "You have shown yourself to be disrespectful, petty, and petulant. Can hear your foot-stomping from here, 'cause of course, "you HAVE to be right!" Sorry, going to take the word of someone who actually lived the history than you and Wikapedia, where you've most likely gone for your information. You really have no clue as others have said and" on 08:05:28 06/27/17 Tue

I have facts, historical evidence and documentation on my side. Sorry, not going to throw that out the window because some anonymous poster on a message board insists in conflicts with their tainted "personal experience." Personal experience does not trump actual evidence.

What I posted below, with dates, is the actual history. It actually happened. If you refused to accept the actual history, your personal experience is worthless.

FYI, my information came for historical research papers. And you're talking to more than one person.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Ah the tone argument and ad hominem falacy. Classic tactics to choose when you know you're on the losing side of an argument. (NT) -- ., 10:14:55 06/28/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.