VoyForums

Mon, Oct 16 2017, 15:33:15VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:39:52 06/27/17 Tue
Author: agree with others, petty
Subject: You are making great assumptions, along with repeating a complete misnomer, it must be because you are afraid that others calling you on things may have it right, so you keep screaming the word, "lie" Haven't read anything that was a lie by the posts, only your indignant responses to other posts. You seem terribly offended and can't let it go.
In reply to: More 's message, "Respect for someone who lies and states her experience was the case for everyone? I have great health insurance -- would you respect if it I said "everyone has great health insurance!" even though that's not true? She stated there was no government assistance for college. That's just not true, even if she didn't get any" on 09:14:15 06/27/17 Tue

further. please inform the rest of us how you get gender from a post? Where do you look for that?

I must be as ignorant of the "facts" as the other posters, because I missed that.

Your own ignorance shows, though.

Will agree with those other posters, you do sound very much like a petulant, spoiled child. Pitiful.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.