VoyForums

Fri, Oct 20 2017, 20:21:51VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:34:46 06/29/17 Thu
Author: more inside
Subject: I'm on an iphone, so I don't know how different it is for android
In reply to: Ty 's message, "How do I do that with Google maps?" on 11:41:01 06/29/17 Thu

- tap the arrow to get directions, and enter your destination (and location, if necessary)
- there's a row of symbols under the locations to get different directions depending on your mode of transit - car (driving), bus/train (local transit), person (walking), person with a bag and arm up (Lyft/Uber), and bike. You might have to scroll to the side depending on screen size, but you'd tap the 'ride' icon and then you can compare Lyft and Uber.

If you choose to 'open app' for Lyft, it'll transfer the locations for you.
If you choose Uber, it'll summon it from within the Google app rather opening the Uber app (unless there's a setting to change it that I haven't found yet)

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.