VoyForums

Mon, Dec 18 2017, 8:57:05VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:51:44 07/01/17 Sat
Author: never heard of this
Subject: that is excessive. This is not a "formal event". Nothing wrong with denim, or trainers... dancers SHOULD be wearing good shoes....
In reply to: Wondering 's message, "Dress code at NANs?" on 10:19:55 07/01/17 Sat

If this is a specific school's policy, I'ld be interested to know if they also limited other fashion choices... like, super short skirts, or "cocktail dress" styles that you see on some of the younger people during the day...

If you are the parent of several dancers at a major, the last thing you have time to think about is your own clothes... I often wear running shoes at feises, I have foot issues and it hurts to stand all day in other kinds of shoes...

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• False statement. There was no such policy. (NT) -- TCRG, 14:38:15 07/01/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.