VoyForums

Mon, Oct 23 2017, 12:09:30VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 21:16:28 07/04/17 Tue
Author: just an observation
Subject: With the 22 and over group the splits actually end up having a better representation of how you do against your own age than if they were combined.
In reply to: No offence intended 's message, "Because there were less than 150 that actually danced. My suggestion to merge the group upon check in was actually for any section. It would be fairer within the age group to see who actually comes out on top and fairer to the other age groups who also have 135 dancers compete but didn't receive a split." on 20:32:48 07/04/17 Tue

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• Combining day-of would be a logistical nightmare, I would think. Splits would have to start at the same time so everyone would be there & ready, numbers couldn't overlap, a ballroom would be left empty if merged. I feel like the current setup is no less "unfair" than comps that have 21 dancers and only 11 recall, when all recall if there are <20. (NT) -- ~e, 05:49:22 07/05/17 Wed
  • I am guessing happy results with u21 and u22 not in the mix, nice of those who have kept competing so long (NT) -- wb, 09:17:17 07/05/17 Wed

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.