VoyForums

Wed, Oct 18 2017, 4:23:35VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 06:40:20 07/08/17 Sat
Author: Dance Mom
Subject: Conflict of Interest

We're just back from our favourite Nationals yet, it was so well run with talent second to none. After my dancer had the pleasure of meeting Ciara Sexton, I'm just wondering how she's able to promote her workshop dancers on her social media account where she's interviewing and rubbing shoulders with all the judges and dancing champs of the weekend etc. She is amazing at what she does and is such a positive role model to dancers around the world. I'm just afraid it seems a little unfair ? It should be one or the other. Is it because she's not a TCRG? Will that change things?
We had the best time irrespective that my dancer's results weren't where she hoped to be but that's the beauty of the sport. I just hope the politics I hear so many people talked about aren't true . We saw enough results that's were completely deserving so thanks for listening

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.