VoyForums

Sun, Dec 17 2017, 2:12:19VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 13:13:28 07/09/17 Sun
Author: Sorry I cannot elaborate more
Subject: Inside
In reply to: Feel free to share 's message, "I would love to know what you perceive as politics .... most the time it's not politics but just a bitter mom looking for an excuse as to why their precious didn't place or didn't recall or didn't beat "so and so"." on 12:30:05 07/09/17 Sun

I would love to share but if I do, the scenario may be too obvious to those who were/are involved and more repercussions may result. I know that is not the answer you wanted and I am sorry. Suffice it to say, that it is not sour grapes. Both my daughter has moved on and our friend's daughter is also taking the high road with plans to train even harder to "show them". She danced her utmost this week and her scores reflect that.
It is obvious to all of us who are "in the know" what is going on. Even our TCs know it but have decided to keep quiet rather then make things worse for their students. Because the students are the ones who suffer.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.