VoyForums

Sun, Dec 10 2017, 23:54:20VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 15:41:09 07/09/17 Sun
Author: none of this nonsense
Subject: You speak with two tongues. If you have been on FB, where everything is pretty much posted, with the links.There were posts that stated they went to the numbers only, to save time. no deeper than that. Plus it was discussed to depth below - just below, nothing to archive or search, just a very,very short scroll. How's that?
In reply to: none 's message, "Seriously, what are you talking about? The names and numbers were there and then they weren't, no deeper than that. I guess I'm not "savvy" enough to understand what the heck your implying, And no, I haven't been on these boards for months, ds is retired." on 15:27:44 07/09/17 Sun

If DS is retired, and if you had ANY length of time in this, you would certainly know better than to perpetuate a useless thread, like you did. Please don't claim ignorance, because you chose not to scroll down such a little, and really it was only just a little bit. But no, you do have some sort of agenda. It is interesting that you would post such a thing here, since you've "not been on the boards for so long" really? That's the unbelievable part.

If you had a question, why didn't you send a message to the committee through FB - it is clearly posted that FB messages are quickly responded to. No. You deliberately chose to come to a board you claim you've "not been on" for so long. who are you trying to fool?

This was one of the best run and one of the most informative NANS we've ever seen and yet, you haven't figured that out. Silly, ridiculous posts like yours, which have no foundation, except to be nasty and negative in the first place - because you are condemning and criticizing (oh, but wait, the excuse will be, "where did I criticize, I only asked a question?") These types of threads only cause future committees to rethink social media -- great, next time, there will be less information provided in comparison to the wealth of information given this year for fear of "offending " one or two.

Please do denigrate yourself any further, nor the rest of us. You had an agenda in posting, don't play off ignorance - it's not an excuse for an adult.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.