VoyForums

Mon, Oct 16 2017, 23:13:41VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 01:19:12 07/10/17 Mon
Author: it's not hard to be civil
Subject: Well I'll put my hands up, I went into the FB site to see the U10 recalls/results as this is the only class I knew someone in. Wondered why numbers only and never saw it explained anywhere else. I would have been upset by the responder if I had asked this question,
In reply to: think about that, hmm? 's message, "Forgot to add, so let's teach children to demand without researching first or finding out beforehand? That everyone else should jump when they demand? That's how both you and the OP came across." on 22:06:44 07/09/17 Sun

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• I guess the "oh Please..." to answer the question wasn't rude or nasty in any way? Asking a question on the board shouldn't be so inflammatory. It happens over every little thing. And yes, sometimes, with the amount of things posted on here, you might not scroll down pages to hunt for an answer. It's not that serious. (NT) -- let it be, 05:56:33 07/10/17 Mon
  • The use of "oh please" is not rude nor nasty in any way. It's simply another way of saying, "oh bother" or "oh no" or "seriously" or "really" It's a simple interjection and far from offensive. The post also pointed out to scroll and it answered the OP, too. (NT) -- prev quest was not far, either, 10:21:37 07/10/17 Mon

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.