VoyForums

Wed, Dec 13 2017, 22:35:55VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 10:29:02 07/10/17 Mon
Author: Incredible! Rolling eyes -
Subject: The only ones being called names and attacked were posts pointing out this was asked and answered, several times. I don't get why everyone else is at fault, but not those who can't take an extra moment to actually read. What's up with that? Funny thing is that they read (into) replies to own posts, but can't read information that is given to them.
In reply to: CJ 's message, "thats exactly what I was thinking reading this post!! Ask a simple question and you get attacked and name called for some subliminal offense. They had the numbers and names for 4 days then stopped, they should have continued what they started, I questioned why but didn't see an explanation anywhere" on 07:48:57 07/10/17 Mon

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.