VoyForums
GIVE FREE FOOD
www.TheHungerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Fund Free Mammograms with a Click
www.TheBreastCancerSite.com
-> Click Here <-
Non-profit ad served by VoyForums...

Wed, Dec 13 2017, 5:00:52VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 17:27:34 07/10/17 Mon
Author: I Love NOLA!
Subject: I feel exactly the opposite. I didn't know what to expect and was pleasantly surprised. My favorite NANS so far! more inside
In reply to: #NANSneveragainNOLA 's message, "I really loved the way this NANS was run! Everything moved so smoothly and awards started almost at the right time every night, which is no small feat! However, can we please not ever go back to NOLA?" on 16:24:00 07/10/17 Mon

The Westin was clean, don't know about the others. The city itself is over 300 years old, I'm not sure what you expected it to look like. I thought it was beautiful, interesting, friendly, and there was tons to do and see within walking distance, or a street car ride away. The food was delicious. At the Westin I was close enough to walk to the venue quickly, but was far enough from the venue to not be over run by kids in wigs. It felt like a real vacation. I'd much prefer it to Orlando again, where we are held hostage in a resort with gross, overpriced food and nothing to do unless you want to take a $25 cab ride to a $100 amusement park. I love NOLA!

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.