VoyForums

Mon, Dec 18 2017, 1:12:37VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 12:12:35 07/14/17 Fri
Author: wondering.
Subject: Applies to almost every city in NA. Present in Anaheim, Montreal, Philly, and were you in Chicago? It's a summertime situation in major cities. Can't fault the committee for this, can you? Did you expect them to sweep the streets for you? You say you understand as it's within your family, then did you protect your little dancers from your nephew?
In reply to: more inside 's message, "I agree. We walked over to the venue from Embassy Suites (~10 minute walk) 3 mornings around 6:30am. We had to literally walk around homeless people sleeping sideways across the sidewalks. With such a large percentage of the homeless population having some sort of mental illness, it just didn't feel safe." on 11:30:58 07/14/17 Fri

It's a teachable moment for children, "there, for the Grace of God, go I" moment. Right?

My children are very thankful and appreciative as a result and have become more world-conscious. They are very giving and have already begun to offer assistance in homeless shelters (not just because they "have" to for church or school) and have donated part of their own earnings over the last two years to charities.

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
* HTML allowed in marked fields.
Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
Before posting please read our privacy policy.
VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.