VoyForums

Fri, Oct 20 2017, 5:23:52VoyUser Login optional ] [ Contact Forum Admin ] [ Main index ] [ Post a new message ] [ Search | Check update time | Archives: 12 ]

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Date Posted: 18:28:47 07/14/17 Fri
Author: ***
Subject: I've heard they take forever to respond to emails. Lots of frustrated friends.
In reply to: More inside 's message, "Has anyone gotten a dress from ID costume design? Was it a good experience?" on 11:35:03 07/14/17 Fri

[ Next Thread | Previous Thread | Next Message | Previous Message ]

Replies:

• They do a lot of solos and team dresses for some schools so they are busy and I know booked through next year but agree replying to e mails should be a priority . Its just the 2 of them running a school and business so two 25 yr olds can be overwhelmed with things peobably (NT) -- nice dresses though, 08:30:16 07/15/17 Sat
  • Ha, ha. If I think back to when I was 25, yeah, I knew it all, and I thought customer service was a joke. I felt like I was doing customers a favor rather than them being the ones paying me. That totally makes sense, although it doesn't make it right. Maybe they will be worth going to in 10 years when they have some expereince under their belts. (NT) -- For now, find another company., 20:23:59 07/15/17 Sat

VoyUser Login ] Not required to post.
    Post a public reply to this message | Go post a new public message
    * HTML allowed in marked fields.
    Message subject (required):

Name (required):

Expression (Optional mood/title along with your name) Examples: (happy, sad, The Joyful, etc.) help)

E-mail address (optional):

Type your message here:

Choose Message Icon: [ View Emoticons ]

Notice: Copies of your message may remain on this and other systems on internet. Please be respectful.

[ Contact Forum Admin ]

Forum timezone: GMT-8
    VF Version: 3.00b, ConfDB:
    Before posting please read our privacy policy.
    VoyForums(tm) is a Free Service from Voyager Info-Systems.
    Copyright © 1998-2017 Voyager Info-Systems. All Rights Reserved.